SO its official .. EU accounts available in US?

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
According to daoc herald they are working on bringing our accounts over, anyone reactivating ?

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
In the announcement there was no clarification that EU players could transfer to US (which frankly would make little sense - and probably create alot of clutter on Ywain)

We will know in the future

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Awww.. the way it was worded it seemed like they were going to bring us in with the US rather than reopen an EU server. Yeah its fairly cluttered as it is but you never know!

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Indeed, but I'm not sure if that's an ideal solution. My guess is that atleast they will give some option for any EU player to transfer to a refurbished cluster and shut down the current EU ones

Or atleast give *some* option for the thousands of accounts locked on useless dyvet (afaik french+german clusters have somewhat OK population)

Or maybe just merge all EU into one cluster with english as the only supported language

Diocleziano

Loyal Freddie
Or maybe just merge all EU into one cluster with english as the only supported language

imo thats what gonna happen...its the most senseful decision along with the possibility to have full access to ywain on the same account starting from level 1 ofc...
i think they expect a population of at least 1k players...ywain sometimes almost hits 4k in prime time...thats close to server cap, they simply cannot afford to let all of us join ywain ... and neither me as a player have any interest in wandering into a 5k players zerg .. omg lol

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Yeah I remember when Excalibur was at it's peak - 4-5k on primetime, the server buckled in the RvR zones. It's no problems for pve zones since you can spread population over the clustered servers, but since RvR is shared that will become a problem

With an influx of (current and returning) EU players, Ywain would simply buckle

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Should be more emphasis on fgs going to agramon by introducing a teleporter or something :( Rly wanted to join US :<

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Soulbow, Dougie and company stop radar whoring down pve-ers and get with the real rvr ;)

Too obvious that the same rangers show up as soon as we set our foot there for more than 10 minutes. Three times in a row on different days. It blows my mind :D

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Soulbow, Dougie and company stop radar whoring down pve-ers and get with the real rvr ;)

Too obvious that the same rangers show up as soon as we set our foot there for more than 10 minutes. Three times in a row on different days. It blows my mind :D

ROFL Stop RP Farming and get with real peeps btw Ranger was logged at fins after yesterday.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
ROFL Stop RP Farming and get with real peeps btw Ranger was logged at fins after yesterday.

Don't mind rp farming your crappy ass when you try to gank us at an xp spot. Rvr is getting boring also.

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
think he means Toshizo m8 he's been rp farming mid that have no armor on and sit down infront of him just out side SF he was only lvl46 killing 2 lvl50's and made over 60k+ in one 1h the noobie didnt even go anon left if for ppl to see. i hear he's been reported but am sure GoA are passed the careing stage

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
think he means Toshizo m8 he's been rp farming mid that have no armor on and sit down infront of him just out side SF he was only lvl46 killing 2 lvl50's and made over 60k+ in one 1h the noobie didnt even go anon left if for ppl to see. i hear he's been reported but am sure GoA are passed the careing stage

Oh, yeah well noone cares really if thats the case. At least i wouldn't be arsed reporting someone if they did something like that, like minding my own business, but its just me.

buffswithlove

Loyal Freddie
actually some US servers used to have cap 12k but it was like SI time shud not be problem for them get decent cap for population but how fun it will be playing 200 alb zerg vs leet hibs who dont even try to fight them decently,.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom