It happend to me:(

Skeletoria

Fledgling Freddie
From the 1 day to the other , gamepass changed, had to get a new 1, logged in, account stripped of all good stuff (even thid gears lol) and all chars logged in Tnn (smart move, the shitbag:wanker: wasnt stupid enough to leave 1 char at his house so i could get his number and call Mag Mell Police!!!

Union against hackers Unite!!

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Skeletoria said:
From the 1 day to the other , gamepass changed, had to get a new 1, logged in, account stripped of all good stuff (even thid gears lol) and all chars logged in Tnn (smart move, the shitbag:wanker: wasnt stupid enough to leave 1 char at his house so i could get his number and call Mag Mell Police!!!

Ahh Cheeze >< ... Skelly :(

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Skeletoria said:

Wasn't there some bogus email flying around once that pretended it was from GOA or Mythic and asked you to reply with your account details or something equally as daft?

They cant change your game pass without your subby pass and thats a very difficult thing to get unless it's been given freely.

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Skeletoria said:

just pm goa and ask to get charactor names of all it was transferd from and to and just write the date it happend and if they are nice goa will make the guy give stuff back

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Elkie said:
just pm goa and ask to get charactor names of all it was transferd from and to and just write the date it happend and if they are nice goa will make the guy give stuff back
Goa wont return items.

Frozensolid

One of Freddy's beloved
Its ****** up,
I'm quite pissed about this.
Wonder which lame ****** would do stuff like this,
Wish I could meet him irl once, wouldnt leave much of him standing.
Stealing stuff what ppl worked hard for to gather over the years....

:(

censi

Can't get enough of FH
99% of leet hackorz are people you have given the password to in the past or friends of people you have given your password to in the past.

Also dont store your passwords electronically in a file on your PC.

If you want to be ultra secure store have your password electronically and write half down on paper. When you entre your paste word cut and past the electronic bit and manually type out the bit written down. This protects against key loggers.

Virus scan your computer on a daily basis. dont download things (like templates or screenshots) of other daoc players.

change your password once a week from your work PC.

:)

Not that I do any of that shit either!

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
censi said:
99% of leet hackorz are people you have given the password to in the past or friends of people you have given your password to in the past.

Also dont store your passwords electronically in a file on your PC.

If you want to be ultra secure store have your password electronically and write half down on paper. When you entre your paste word cut and past the electronic bit and manually type out the bit written down. This protects against key loggers.

Virus scan your computer on a daily basis. dont download things (like templates or screenshots) of other daoc players.

change your password once a week from your work PC.

:)

Not that I do any of that shit either!

i bet you do :mad:

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Sheesh Skele sorry to hear about some f**ktard stealing your stuff :(

I'll help with items for farming if you need mate. PM me in game etc. etc. :)

Skeletoria

Fledgling Freddie
tnx for replies, i kinda knew GOA wont give stuff back but tried annyhow, all they said except of asking for more info they say:"we will take actions to prevent similar incidents in the future". So maybe nice for other peeps, not me though:)

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
Skeletoria said:
tnx for replies, i kinda knew GOA wont give stuff back but tried annyhow, all they said except of asking for more info they say:"we will take actions to prevent similar incidents in the future". So maybe nice for other peeps, not me though:)

wount they tell u who took ur stuff? u can ask them that, usally they will tell u what char ur chars traded last and what was traded etc...

Frostor

Fledgling Freddie
Tallen said:
They cant change your game pass without your subby pass and thats a very difficult thing to get unless it's been given freely.

even if they have ur subs , they have to change the email to theres , wich will send a confirmation email to the old one , if u accept that without u knowing u changed anything ur quite stupid ;x

sorry to hear this but they just cant get into ur acc if u didn't do anything wrong or they hacked ur email acc

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Kaun_IA said:
wount they tell u who took ur stuff? u can ask them that, usally they will tell u what char ur chars traded last and what was traded etc...

Frigging hell Skele on reading this makes me glad i left can't believe Wankers like do it to people really sorry m8 :(

As for Goa they should be able to let you know what chars you stuff was traded to like Kaun said that how we caught Barker doing over the GH

Soul

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom