Is this what society has come to?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Nobody had a problem with football before VAR, but apparently I'm in a minority in disliking it (around here anyway).

We're old men @Wij.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Gender is a social construct - based on characteristics that have strong associations, but not exclusive associations, with people's sex.

So it's a real thing borne of men and women exhibiting certain characteristics - not an imagined belief. And therefore it's simply a subset of normal human behaviour that we can cater for.
No no, go on. You are specifically arguing here that characteristics that have string associations with sex, what I call stereotypes, define what gender, male or female, you are. Just like Stonewall does.

So by your logic we have no option but to say my female-born person who does maths, shaves her head, but not her legs wears trousers and drives an M5 is objectively a man.

Own it if that’s what you believe.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I somewhat disagree with the whole trans movement. It's been around for decades but its only really picked up steam over the last 10 years or so and right now, it's out of control, kids being basically brainwashed into thinking they're trans by mentally unstable parents among other things? its fucking mental all round. You can't even discuss trans issues these days without being branded a bigot if you don't agree with literally anything 'they' say.

JK Rowling being a prime example, she's sticking up for females born female at birth, sticking up for their rights, sports, basically anything naturally female and she's labelled a bigot for thinking like that. The world is so backwards at the moment because platforms have been freely given to people who have no business having a platform.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
So by your logic we have no option but to say my female-born person who does maths, shaves her head, but not her legs wears trousers and drives an M5 is objectively a man.
Not at all. This whole sentence is ridiculous.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Not at all. This whole sentence is ridiculous.
That’s literally what the argument you gave to Gaff implies logically.

So you’re saying that’s not how it works then. It’s just personal choice?

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Hello again my friend. Missed ya!

Spin up a trans prison. Job jobbed :)
A GRC gives them the right to women's spaces, not separate spaces. Maybe it's not a totally brill idea with no drawbacks then?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
A GRC gives them the right to women's spaces, not separate spaces. Maybe it's not a totally brill idea with no drawbacks then?
GRC?

Like I said before the Freddyquake, it's prisons and criminality. We can fix the incredibly small amount of cases regarding prisons and all sets of arseholes who end up in prisons - women, men and penguins.

The rest of the time there's a presumption that we're not dealing with criminals.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
From the beeb @Wij:

BBC Scotland understands Bryson is being sent to Cornton Vale women's prison in Stirling but will not be held alongside the jail's general population.
A risk assessment will then be carried out to decide where Bryson should go after that.

Storm > teacup.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Yeah - that letter is bullshit. So this rapist transitioned just so he can get into a process so a committee can take a decision on whether he's allowed into a woman's prison?

Sturgeon, quite rightly, said this:
Jimmy Crankie said:
Predatory men, as has always been the case, are the risk to women. However, as with any group in society, a small number of trans people will offend and where that relates to sexual offending public concern is understandable
And, clearly, it's the case that they're NOT going to be let into women's prisons. So your whole argument has disappeared @Wij.

Good news then! It ain't happening! They've solved it! There's no longer even a storm in a teacup - the "women's prison" edge-case crap you're relying on to not roll out reforms to help law-abiding trans people has disappeared.

Easy eh?! End of story, end of argument! :)

How about the story I posted tho - about a straight police officer that was posted to schools as a "safer schools" officer - and started to have sex with 14 year old girls. Shall we ban all straight male cops now, just in case one of them is criminal?

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Yeah - that letter is bullshit. So this rapist transitioned just so he can get into a process so a committee can take a decision on whether he's allowed into a woman's prison?

Sturgeon, quite rightly, said this:

And, clearly, it's the case that they're NOT going to be let into women's prisons. So your whole argument has disappeared @Wij.

Good news then! It ain't happening! They've solved it! There's no longer even a storm in a teacup - the "women's prison" edge-case crap you're relying on to not roll out reforms to help law-abiding trans people has disappeared.

Easy eh?! End of story, end of argument! :)

How about the story I posted tho - about a straight police officer that was posted to schools as a "safer schools" officer - and started to have sex with 14 year old girls. Shall we ban all straight male cops now, just in case one of them is criminal?
They literally are let into women’s prisons now. Allowing them to get a GRC simply b6 uttering magic words will make it a lot more difficult to deny them a place in a woman’s prison because they would legally be female, rape conviction or not.

Sturgeon is taking advantage of the fact that her legislation has been blocked to do something to cover the backlash against this idiocy.

Seriously, what is the benefit of ever having people with cock and balls in women’s jails?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I don't care any more @Wij. It's such a niche argument, that goes through a comittee, and clearly in this case it's just not going to happen.

As long as you keep ignoring the wider argument - that criminality will always exist and shouldn't be a blocker to progress for the law-abiding vast majority - then there's no point in arguing on this barely-an-issue-hanging-by-a-thread-and-doctors-want-to-take-it-off-life-support non-problem.

"Are you a rapist?"
"No"
"It says you're a rapist down here"
"oh"
"Off to somewhere else for you then, fucko".

"Now, rest of the law-abiding not-a-threat trans-world. How can we help."

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I don't care any more @Wij. It's such a niche argument, that goes through a comittee, and clearly in this case it's just not going to happen.

As long as you keep ignoring the wider argument - that criminality will always exist and shouldn't be a blocker to progress for the law-abiding vast majority - then there's no point in arguing on this barely-an-issue-hanging-by-a-thread-and-doctors-want-to-take-it-off-life-support non-problem.

"Are you a rapist?"
"No"
"It says you're a rapist down here"
"oh"
"Off to somewhere else for you then, fucko".

"Now, rest of the law-abiding not-a-threat trans-world. How can we help."
It still does actually happen. Have a look in Ireland.

And you still didn't answer. What is the benefit in having anyone with a cock and balls in a women's prison?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
And you still didn't answer.
You don't answer or comment on any of my points.

I don't think there needs to be "a benefit" btw. I don't think how we treat any of our criminals - male, female, or whatever - is either a big deal or anything to do with the wider argument.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom