Is this what society has come to?

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Let people self identify then.
FUCK. OFF.

Ignore the question and shit on women. Are women a thing?

Is Alex Drummond a woman?

These are simple questions. I’ve been asking for weeks.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
It is, clearly, anything but simple.

Your question is reductivist and you demand it be answered in a way that it satisfies you.

I've already given you the arguments that answer it. They just don't conform to the view you hold.

Hey ho. No harm done, in the big scheme of things.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
It is, clearly, anything but simple.

Your question is reductivist and you demand it be answered in a way that it satisfies you.

I've already given you the arguments that answer it. They just don't conform to the view you hold.

Hey ho. No harm done, in the big scheme of things.
You really can’t answer? That speaks volumes.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
My view is that a person can identify as anything they choose however I would not be comfortable with a member of the opposite sex (biological & pre transition) sharing a womans changing room, however if a person has transitioned then there is no issue.

Scouse I do not know what your point is?

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Don't be so sexist.

An honest and considerate intellectual position can be held regardless of one's sex.
The point is that you aren’t the one being told you are a state of mind, not an actual real thing. You aren’t being reduced to lippy and glitter.

Embattle

FH is my second home
While the debate is getting more complicated to suit the endless need of twitter warriors to have something to fight about my head keeps it simple. There are 2 Genders and there are limitations to self identifying, no matter how many times people try to muddy the whole issue by driving a horse and cart through it.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
POLICE PAGAN ASSOCIATION

The police has a very long list of official support associations..trans/gay/jewish/black/black metropolitan.....glad to see pagans getting a look in.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
When you dig down right to the core of it, all you will find is a fundamental unease at the fact that being born a sentient human on planet Earth means you are randomly assigned a biological sex and the fact that women are seen as the 'weaker' sex seems so unfair.
This is one if the first ports of call for the slow but sure deconstruction of the human condition.

All ready there are the shoots of rejection of this state of affairs and in quite a short timeline we will engineer ourselves as sexless beings.

And then start on some other inequality...we have built cultures around evolution and there is nothing to stop us taking it apart.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Sex or Gender?
I've already made the point that the English language is inadequate.

If Shakespeare can invent 180 words in support of his own artistic endeavours we should probably redefine our language in a way that is sufficient to describe the whole of human experience, rather than just the majority of it.

Honestly, sounds pompous - but there's clearly a need for it, and that sort of stuff exists elsewhere just fine.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I've already made the point that the English language is inadequate.

If Shakespeare can invent 180 words in support of his own artistic endeavours we should probably redefine our language in a way that is sufficient to describe the whole of human experience, rather than just the majority of it.

Honestly, sounds pompous - but there's clearly a need for it, and that sort of stuff exists elsewhere just fine.
I feel the need to invent new words so that I don’t get caught between offending the gender-agenda and saying stuff that is obviously bullshit.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I dunno @Wij - if Thailand can have 18 different gender identities then it's surely not that big an ask that we can do something similar.

Of course, I won't ever bother learning the new words. I'm too old to bother and I don't come across people I'd have to use them with. But the kids'll learn and everyone'll get happier :)

Wij

I am a FH squatter
And yet they seem intent on using the word woman which is taken.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
And yet they seem intent on using the word woman which is taken.
"They" eh? All of "them".

I guess individuals try different things, some people are clearly attempting to advance language but are met with hostility and derision becase "we" don't even like the concepts, never mind want to use new words.

Say that isn't so.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
It isn't so. If AGP males invented new words rather than call themselves lesbian and woman and then insist that they be treated exactly the same as all other 'lesbian women' then it wouldn't be a problem.

Instead we see them trying to shame actual lesbian women into sucking their cocks or they will be branded bigots.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Instead we see them trying to shame actual lesbian women into sucking their cocks or they will be branded bigots.
Look. Arseholes exist the world over.

If we're always going to point at the most extreme ends of any argument and use that to justify inaction then the argument is going to go nowhere.

(Which is kind of were we are. Going around in circles with no new inputs).

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Look. Arseholes exist the world over.

If we're always going to point at the most extreme ends of any argument and use that to justify inaction then the argument is going to go nowhere.

(Which is kind of were we are. Going around in circles with no new inputs).
It's not extreme. These are the arseholes you are defending. This is mainstream trans ideology.

Or are you saying they aren't women?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
This is mainstream trans ideology.
Forcing lesbians to like sucking dick is mainstream is it now?

Riiiiight. I think you need to step back from twitter m8.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Forcing lesbians to like sucking dick is mainstream is it now?

Riiiiight. I think you need to step back from twitter m8.
Guilt-tripping. Not forcing. Yes, it's mainstream. People who create videos/guides on 'breaking the cotton ceiling' are in mainstream LGBT orgs and not being censured for it.

Lesbian is being redefined to mean 'same-gender' attraction by Stonewall etc. Lesbians who object are being shouted down as bigots and transphobes, obsessed with genitalia.

Are you saying you don't support this? Are you a TERF? Down with you transphobe :eek:

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Noise.

Natural noise around a subject society isn't exactly tearing itself apart over, but affected parties are passionately debating - with a lot of people overstepping boundaries, as happens always with social change.

Difference now is that all of those arguments are publically available and the most extreme views garner the most attention.

Which brings me back to the same place I was pages ago, and where I've been all along tbh. I don't think we should be funding gender-reassigning children, but other than that the western world is undergoing clearly necessary upheaval and I hope at the end of it we've moved to a position that cares better for all.

Until then, for a straight white guy, nothing to see here. :)

Wij

I am a FH squatter
And yet you still won't say if women can have cocks with spunks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom