Is this what society has come to?

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
But why are there not concrete facts published to prove him wrong.
As you have kinda Jobly stated , certain uncomfortable facts get quickly buried by googles search code.
I cant find any studies to understand why their IQs are lower and no ones going around screaming racist because Asians are higher.

If you follow the ball we are going to end up being euthanised by Asians and thats a far more realistic outcome as they are far more insular and racist than us, while we'll average out lower as we inter breed with Africans.
Just like in all the TV adverts.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Is there any evidence that any of your facts or statistics are actually true?

You've suddenly become interested in studies but you rarely post anything backed by real science

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
But why are there not concrete facts published to prove him wrong.
Fuck off troll. Answers are all contained in my first post and subsequent post. Go back and read them, then apply them, then shut up about it.

As history has taught you you should.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Not only are they refusing to distance themselves from the comments but it looks like they ARE distancing themselves from one of their ministers who said the guy didn't speak for the Government. What a shower of cunts.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Everyones frothing at the mouth but the guy is just repeating the facts.
Of course it doesnt take much thought to consider the context of such testing and the serious conclusion errors from the widespread racism and exclusion from vast swathes of white society that black people have been subjected to for decades if not centuries.
The IQ test itself has to be brought into question as its suitability for this measurement, some people cruise it much the same as many people are exceptional at chess or crosswords while having no discernable extra intelligence.
I did quite a few online IQ tests out of boredom many years ago and quite clearly quickly improved as patterns of thought started to evolve.
I can work just about anything out, but Im slow because my thought process is methodical as Im dealing with specific problems rather than jumping into pattern matching.

Are black people less intelligent statistically..yes.
Are white people brains better than blacks..no.
They simply are not under any biological investigation.

Suggesting poor people are given compulsory contraception is not "repeating the facts". The guy is just a the kind of shitweasel that everyone beat up at school for being an irritating cunt and now someone's given him a platform.
SnarlingWelldocumentedFlyingfish-size_restricted.gif

Just without bothering with the grubby "getting elected" part.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
He resigned thank goodness!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
He resigned thank goodness!
All that's happened is that someone who thinks the same but isn't stupid enough to say it out loud gets in. The more dangerous person.

Our lack of freedom of speech hides things like this.

Job

Suggesting poor people are given compulsory contraception is not "repeating the facts". The guy is just a the kind of shitweasel that everyone beat up at school for being an irritating cunt and now someone's given him a platform.
SnarlingWelldocumentedFlyingfish-size_restricted.gif

Just without bothering with the grubby "getting elected" part.
We were only arguing the IQ point..forced contraception goes on for people with various mental disabilities in this country..there are many US charities offering money to low IQ, homeless, drug addicts to be sterilised.
Its hardly a new or minority idea.
Churchill supported it

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
We were only arguing the IQ point..forced contraception goes on for people with various mental disabilities in this country..there are many US charities offering money to low IQ, homeless, drug addicts to be sterilised.
Churchill supported it
Bollocks. You said he was repeating facts, you can't pick bits out and ignore others. Presumably you think "women's sport is more comparable to the Paralympics than it is to men's" is factual as well? And being less intelligent than somebody else isn't a "mental disability".

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
BTW @Job - in all your years of following a far right theme on FH - how many people have you been able to convince you're right?

Thought so.

DaGaffer

Churchill supported it

You might want to read what he said, he was suggesting compulsory contraception for everyone to prevent unplanned pregnancies to prevent (his words) "a permanent underclass". So let's unpick shall we? If its was a policy designed to prevent an underclass there's a clear implication that that you don't come off contraception until someone decides you can afford to.

Putting aside the demonstrable fact that affluence prevents unplanned pregnancies (or any pregnancies at all), giving away one's freedom to reproduce to the government to prevent a problem that has nothing much to do with unplanned pregnancies anyway is some Orwellian shit, and this joker has loads of wheezes like that.

Job

Youre not quite getting it are you.
Im always on here pointing out that people are inherently racist/xenophobic and judgemental of the poor.
You first point of call is to call me a nazi, while the reality is that these dark areas of the human mind are going anywhere soon, ww2 didnt end them and they are popping up again all over the west.

You dont know what youre talking about is actually...'me and my mates dont think that, this guy is hitler.'

Well here we are in a massive conservative majority...eugenic supporters invited into politics, a prime minister who has repeated the IQ science....I mean how far into the hole do you need it to go?

Heres his review on a eugenics book.

A large body of evidence, which Perkins reviews, supports the intuitive idea that habitual welfare claimants tend to be less conscientious and agreeable than the average person. Such habitual claimants also tend to reproduce at higher rates than the general population, a pattern found across nations and time periods. They also seem to adjust their fertility in response to changes in the generosity of welfare provision, having fewer children in times of austerity and more when governments turn on the spigot marked “spending”. Over time, therefore, the work motivation of the general population is lowered.
...With praiseworthy boldness, Perkins gets off the fence and recommends concrete policy solutions for the problems that he identifies, arguing that governments should try to adjust the generosity of welfare payments to the point where habitual claimants do not have greater fertility than those customarily employed. The book no doubt went to press before the Chancellor announced plans to limit child tax credits to a household’s first two children, but such a measure is very much in the spirit of this bullet-biting book.

That kind of talk will be very chilling to you, but its going on because the vast majority of people are not closeted uni liberals, rose tinted hippies or institutionalised academics.

Last edited:

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
So Johnson (or more importantly, Cummings) is a nasty piece of shit as well. Congratulations I guess?

Job

Bollocks. You said he was repeating facts, you can't pick bits out and ignore others. Presumably you think "women's sport is more comparable to the Paralympics than it is to men's" is factual as well? And being less intelligent than somebody else isn't a "mental disability".
Firstly we are talking about people with severe mental incapacity not just low IQ and secondly comparing womens sport to the paralympics is just an obnoxious opinion.

Job

Whats hilarious is its the fucking remainers who were the first to go for the uneducated thick northerners who shouldnt get a vote because they are too dense to make an informed decision.

And now we're crying about eugenics.

Make yer fucking minds up will ya.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
First off who said anybody shouldn't be allowed to vote? Remainers wanted as many people out voting as possible, it was your mates in Downing Street dragging their feet to frustrate the process and prevent people from certain areas/backgrounds voting in the general election. Secondly, are you saying trying to rig a vote is the same as compulsory contraception? Thirdly, Sabisky was definitely not talking about people with severe mental incapacity, and you yourself said we were talking about the IQ point.

Last edited:

Job

You keep referring to different statements.

People with severe learning difficulties are often sterilised in this country, if a judge decides they are a danger to a growing child or will pass on their condition.

Which of course is just one step away from eugenics and thats why its so easy to justify the next step.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
People with severe learning difficulties are often sterilised in this country
Source. A source that makes it sound as frequent and matter-of-fact as you do.

I can find a handful of cases from this century and the articles about them all talk about exceptional circumstances. And they all seem to be more concerned with the health of the person in question rather than them "passing on" their "condition".

Last edited:

DaGaffer

Youre not quite getting it are you.
Im always on here pointing out that people are inherently racist/xenophobic and judgemental of the poor.
You first point of call is to call me a nazi, while the reality is that these dark areas of the human mind are going anywhere soon, ww2 didnt end them and they are popping up again all over the west.

You dont know what youre talking about is actually...'me and my mates dont think that, this guy is hitler.'

Well here we are in a massive conservative majority...eugenic supporters invited into politics, a prime minister who has repeated the IQ science....I mean how far into the hole do you need it to go?

Heres his review on a eugenics book.

A large body of evidence, which Perkins reviews, supports the intuitive idea that habitual welfare claimants tend to be less conscientious and agreeable than the average person. Such habitual claimants also tend to reproduce at higher rates than the general population, a pattern found across nations and time periods. They also seem to adjust their fertility in response to changes in the generosity of welfare provision, having fewer children in times of austerity and more when governments turn on the spigot marked “spending”. Over time, therefore, the work motivation of the general population is lowered.
...With praiseworthy boldness, Perkins gets off the fence and recommends concrete policy solutions for the problems that he identifies, arguing that governments should try to adjust the generosity of welfare payments to the point where habitual claimants do not have greater fertility than those customarily employed. The book no doubt went to press before the Chancellor announced plans to limit child tax credits to a household’s first two children, but such a measure is very much in the spirit of this bullet-biting book.

That kind of talk will be very chilling to you, but its going on because the vast majority of people are not closeted uni liberals, rose tinted hippies or institutionalised academics.

Oh my God, talk about useful idiots. Do you know why right wing politicians endorse racism, eugenics, penalising poor people? Control. Get the plebs to fight each other, like they've always done, and useful idiots like you do the work. They don't believe this shit you fuckwit, they just rely on you believing it.

Job

Yes thats it...and chem trails Area 51 while theyre at it.

Job

It's not that he believes it. It's that he likes it.
I dont like it...I am here to bash the left for letting it happen with fuckwit attitudes, while telling is how good they are at stopping it.

Theyre not, they are actually the problem.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I dont like it...I am here to bash the left for letting it happen with fuckwit attitudes, while telling is how good they are at stopping it.

Theyre not, they are actually the problem.
No @Job. YOU are the problem. If it wasn't for the rise of arseholes like you - self justifying because you hate the left (as if the existence of other assholes makes it OK for you to be an asshole) - then most moderate, non-murderous people would just simply ignore the left and get on with their lives.

You talk shit. You spread shit. You bring shit up. Apart from the occasional picture or video of your ebike that's all you ever do, and all you've ever got to say.

Gaff is right with useful idiot. Without people like you spreading poison and shit constantly - whilst blaming everyone else and saying "I'm just a messenger" - when all you do is say the same shit year in, year out, then the world would be a much safer, less antagonising place.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
All that's happened is that someone who thinks the same but isn't stupid enough to say it out loud gets in. The more dangerous person.

Our lack of freedom of speech hides things like this.
I am aware however Sabisky was very vocal on the topic and sadly useful idiots tend to sit up, listen and regurgitate so I prefer him being gone.

As for IQ tests I follow the school which believe that IQ is a good predictor of academic performance, however there are so many other facets of intelligence that are not measured in an IQ test - the whole idea that a test at 11 to establish if you are intelligent enough to procreate just makes me want to vomit..

Also in my opinion a society full of academics does not equate to a healthy prosperous society...

Job

No @Job. YOU are the problem. If it wasn't for the rise of arseholes like you - self justifying because you hate the left (as if the existence of other assholes makes it OK for you to be an asshole) - then most moderate, non-murderous people would just simply ignore the left and get on with their lives.

You talk shit. You spread shit. You bring shit up. Apart from the occasional picture or video of your ebike that's all you ever do, and all you've ever got to say.

Gaff is right with useful idiot. Without people like you spreading poison and shit constantly - whilst blaming everyone else and saying "I'm just a messenger" - when all you do is say the same shit year in, year out, then the world would be a much safer, less antagonising place.
Ha yes Scouse, thats the spirit...ignore it and it'll go away.

Wouldnt be great ..I dunno if maybe you could ask the media to only print the good bits of liberalism and then we could all live in harmony.
I post in threads about the election..brexit..US politics and you want me to must agree with you.

Good god , thats the very description of the bubble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom