Is this what society has come to?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
That's not what I'm saying. Your basic personality is "shit stirrer" @Job.

You howl at the moon, constantly. - That's not useful debate, designed to come to an understanding with people who feel differently to you - it's simply emotional flag-waving. "Me me me me me!"

You will, of course, never be allowed to get what you want. Nobody wants to live in the world people like you would bring about if you had your way. But you're politically useful - your incessant cat-calling and flag-waving stops things settling. It keeps stuff live, even if 90% of the public are happy. - and therefore you "useful idiots" keep the door open a crack so unscrupulous politicians (who are always in politics because they have a chip on their shoulder) can turn things on their head.

The thing is - you'll never be happy. If you got your way you'll simply scream and flag wave for something else. Because it's what you do. It's all you do. - that's the "idiot" part in useful idiot. You are OUTRAGED at something all the time and aren't interested in compromise so you scream, howl, froth, with no plan.

Useful, because you give leverage to arsehole politicians to pry open stuff that's shut, because whilst not perfect mostly worked.

So STFU, idiot. You're not a messenger telling the world stuff they don't know. You're a whiner and wrecker who's existence serves no purpose than to force people to concencentrate on fringe shit rather than the important stuff we need to fix.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Secondly, there is more genetic diversity on the continent of Africa than in the rest of the world put together.

There is more genetic diversity on the continent of Africa than in the rest of the world put together.
Two people from different tribes in Southern Africa will be more genetically different from each other than a Britain, a Sri Lankan and a Māori.

We categorise people as white, black or brown, for example, but these visual variations don’t accurately reflect the genetic differences – or rather similarities – between us.
I get where they're coming from. But the highlighted fact is going to be jumped all over because of what is says.

Edit: And number 5 is silly.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I get where they're coming from. But the highlighted fact is going to be jumped all over because of what is says.

Edit: And number 5 is silly.

Why will it get jumped all over? This is pretty basic stuff; I’ve pointed it out on here many times.

There are other factual errors in the article though, mainly some of the historic stuff, and it behooves people getting into this type of debate to get their facts right. Also, #5 is interesting stats but of course leaves the question as to why there are more black athletes unresolved, which is irritating.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Ha yes Scouse, thats the spirit...ignore it and it'll go away.

Wouldnt be great ..I dunno if maybe you could ask the media to only print the good bits of liberalism and then we could all live in harmony.
I post in threads about the election..brexit..US politics and you want me to must agree with you.

Good god , thats the very description of the bubble.
This but online media instead :

View: https://youtu.be/hDRzD2Xpaqg

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Why will it get jumped all over? This is pretty basic stuff; I’ve pointed it out on here many times.
Because of the cultural attack profile. Why are people from small villages apart more genetically diverse than over wider population centres?

Remember - racists don't need to be right, they just need to point at something and then hold that up as "proof". If you shoot down the proof with evidence, then they'll find the next thing to self-justify.

There are other factual errors in the article though, mainly some of the historic stuff, and it behooves people getting into this type of debate to get their facts right. Also, #5 is interesting stats but of course leaves the question as to why there are more black athletes unresolved, which is irritating.
It's probably simply because black people are better at running than us, but we just haven't figured out all of the genes involved yet - so we can't explain it with our incomplete science.

I've also no problem if it does indeed turn out to be that (or, indeed, if it doesn't). I'm absolutely happy for there to be genetic differences, physical, intellectual, whatever, between different people. The more we know, the more useful things we can do with that information to help everyone.

Of course, the more we know the more that helpful information is open to abuse by arseholes - eugenics, segregation etc. The problem we have is that the knee-jerk from well-meaning idiots is to bury that information or make it taboo, rather than openly dealing with what we know in an inclusive "we're all humans together and that's non-negotiable" way.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
That's not what I'm saying. Your basic personality is "shit stirrer" @Job.

You howl at the moon, constantly. - That's not useful debate, designed to come to an understanding with people who feel differently to you - it's simply emotional flag-waving. "Me me me me me!"

You will, of course, never be allowed to get what you want. Nobody wants to live in the world people like you would bring about if you had your way. But you're politically useful - your incessant cat-calling and flag-waving stops things settling. It keeps stuff live, even if 90% of the public are happy. - and therefore you "useful idiots" keep the door open a crack so unscrupulous politicians (who are always in politics because they have a chip on their shoulder) can turn things on their head.

The thing is - you'll never be happy. If you got your way you'll simply scream and flag wave for something else. Because it's what you do. It's all you do. - that's the "idiot" part in useful idiot. You are OUTRAGED at something all the time and aren't interested in compromise so you scream, howl, froth, with no plan.

Useful, because you give leverage to arsehole politicians to pry open stuff that's shut, because whilst not perfect mostly worked.

So STFU, idiot. You're not a messenger telling the world stuff they don't know. You're a whiner and wrecker who's existence serves no purpose than to force people to concencentrate on fringe shit rather than the important stuff we need to fix.

Fringe shit.....the resurgence of xenophobia and white supremacy across europe.

If youre going to say climate change, I'm gonna have to pull you up on that because you are the poster boy for a lot of talk and practically no action.

You certainly written a lot of shit there when you could have just said ..shut up I dont like it', you know whats coming and I'm the only one you get to shout at.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
the resurgence of xenophobia and white supremacy across europe.
The resurgence of xenophobia and white supremacy across europe is a direct result of whiny, flag-waving arseholes like you.

You're not a messenger. You're a whiny little fuck-up. I've described the why and the how. It's your flag waving, your whining about immigrants, your whining about race that gives wankers the in.

You, and people like you, are the problem. Because the resurgence of xenophobia and white supremacy is the resurgence of wankers like you.

And you love it. (But will, ultimately, never get what you want, as history has demonstrated).

Won't stop you whining though will it? Nothing ever will, because you have nothing else.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Job should get a job with Cummings, he'd be brilliant at distracting the country with mundane things whilst everyone gets fucked over.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
You never said whether Alex Drummond is a woman :rolleyes:

Wij

I am a FH squatter
That's fine.

Who gives a fuck what "woman" means is kind of the point. We're dismantling a gendered society, or something.

So well done Netherlands :)
International women’s day is about men. Nice.

Also, being a woman just means wearing heels and makeup. Tarty like.

Like to wear shapeless trousers and not shave your armpits? Sorry, you ain’t no woman!!

Can you not see what sexist fucking claptrap this is?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
International women’s day is about men.
Redefine that pls. :)

Can you not see what sexist fucking claptrap this is?
I don't give a fuck because the actual fallout for allowing genuine people to self-identify is practically non-existent, whereas for genuine transgender people it's life-redefining.

Nothing that's been posted has remotely changed my mind about that. Including women moaning about sport and men moaning about pretty much everything, as usual.

I've pointed at other societies where it's not a thing and not remotely controversial. Again, nothing I've read has disabused me that western post-christian social constructs are to blame.

As long as we're not cutting into / drugging our children then I give zero fucks. And I'll continue to give zero fucks until someone can make a convincing argument that <insert their particular whiny argument> is important.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Why? Is implying that a male in heels is a woman not demeaning enough for women already?
Stop being so involved in this discussion that I don't even have time to edit my post pls @Wij :)

Anyway - as above :)

Wij

I am a FH squatter
*sigh*

Women are not a thing then?

Is Alex Drummond a woman?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
*sigh*

We talking sex or gender?

Who? And depends on the first

And, again:
I'll continue to give zero fucks until someone can make a convincing argument that <insert their particular whiny argument> is important.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
@Wij. I keep making points that you ignore, but you expect me to engage with yours.

I don't mind engaging, but I've laid out my position clearly multiple times and am yet to see owt that moves tginhs forewards.

It's just different slants on the same argument. So I stand by what I've already said...

Wij

I am a FH squatter
@Wij. I keep making points that you ignore, but you expect me to engage with yours.

I don't mind engaging, but I've laid out my position clearly multiple times and am yet to see owt that moves tginhs forewards.

It's just different slants on the same argument. So I stand by what I've already said...
And yet you still don’t answer the question.

It’s almost like you don’t want to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom