Is this what society has come to?

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Culture isnt what you invented and as an isolated case I'd just out into down to AD company trying to be tediously edgy, but in the context of liberal politicians in Sweden pushing an agenda to demean the culture to make people accept mass immigration and even one ex leader publically staring that ME immigrants have more right to the land than the native Swedes and they should adjust their culture to fit in with muslim culture, then its a very dangerous game they are playing.
I speak of the rising right and ultra right across Europe and the world and you call me a racist because I blame the left for it...Im simply correct..thats it..

German politicians are having to shift massively to the right..Merkel is finished..Macron is on life support, Poland is in open revolt.

And Sandinavia is marching towards the right, and that was the last bastion for liberal ideals, this is how it happens and its happening right now.
Smugly offending conservative and nationalistic emotions from your echo chamber isnt going to well is it.

Hillary Clinton..Trump voters are deplorables.
Cameron..fruit loops
Remainers...Brexiters are thick racists
Scandanavia..your culture is nothing.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
I try to stay away from this for a few weeks and I return to the drivel above..... you have no clue as to what you are talking about - I find your comments insulting and factually incorrect.

Job

Yoni you only have to make a quick google search to see even the censored liberal press are admitting that the right are dangerously on the rise and yes the ex prime minister DID say that Sweden belongs to the immigrants not the Swedes.

So my 'drivel' is actually the truth which you are determined to pass off as insulting for some reason.

Yoni

Pure conjecture. All you do is promote hatred towards any nations or people who do not conform to your personal agenda. You and your small minded narrow viewed friends are the issue

Job

All you do is say Im wrong.

Well prove me wrong, show me the evidence that the rise of the right isnt actually happening.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin

Well prove me wrong, show me the evidence that the rise of the right isnt actually happening.

Yeah @Yoni what the fuck do you know, Job obviously has a more accurate view of the political landscape of the country that you live in, how dare you.

Job

Yonis view is based on what you want to hear.

Mines based on that silly thing called election results.

Yoni

You are trying to perpetuate a self fulfilling reality - you want to live in a pure society where everyone is like you. You have no tolerance for differences in race / sky fairy / sexuality / sex or gender. You and people like you have learned nothing from war and believe that cleansing a population and raising armies is the solution to every problem in the world.... The solution is in breaking down barriers working across nations to make our planet a better place not in building barriers.... I feel sorry for you and your kind and the future generations should your reality come to pass.... I really do ;(

Job

You are trying to perpetuate a self fulfilling reality - you want to live in a pure society where everyone is like you. You have no tolerance for differences in race / sky fairy / sexuality / sex or gender. You and people like you have learned nothing from war and believe that cleansing a population and raising armies is the solution to every problem in the world.... The solution is in breaking down barriers working across nations to make our planet a better place not in building barriers.... I feel sorry for you and your kind and the future generations should your reality come to pass.... I really do ;(
See.
I post facts..you shoot the messenger.

I have very much learned from war and Im pointing out that the EU and liberalism is heading us right back there with its idiotic policies.

The walls are up and continue to be built..but somehow its my fault for pointing it out.

Europe's multi-billion border budget is a bonanza for the security industry

Last edited:

Yoni

You do not post facts you post any reports that underpin your personal ideologies to the point of ignoring the issues on your own doorstep. You are so focussed on Europe (something which really is not your concern anymore as you voted leave and now the UK is on that journey) you are blind to the issues in your own country. You ignore people around you when these are pointed out to you ie the failing NHS, starving children in british classrooms, level of knife violence in UK cities, increasing homeless and you deflect normally on how shit Scandinavia or *insert Germany, Ireland ANOTHER eu country*. You seem to think that we are not aware of our own political situations by trying to ram EVERY piece of bad news you can find about our homes down our throats because you can not face your own reality.... not sure why you feel the need to do this although one answer is you are jealous *arvundsjuk inte svartsjuk* - jealous of those who have the means and motivation to make a better life for themselves outside of the United Kingdom because you know that you wouldn't be able to cope.

You have what you desire a UK leaving the EU congratulations if i were you I would be using all of my energies to create the UK you want, supporting the deportation of foreign nationals , gagging of the press and creating a brighter than white UK where the rule of law is abandoned to make way for political personalities and right wing populism.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
See.
I post facts..you shoot the messenger.

I have very much learned from war and Im pointing out that the EU and liberalism is heading us right back there with its idiotic policies.

The walls are up and continue to be built..but somehow its my fault for pointing it out.

Europe's multi-billion border budget is a bonanza for the security industry

Posting things like the time you declared a bunch of judges traitors to the people is hardly "just posting the facts dont dont the messenger"

Its your go to fallback whenever anyone calls you on your bullshit ;)

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Posting things like the time you declared a bunch of judges traitors to the people is hardly "just posting the facts dont dont the messenger"

Jews hoard wealth!

Don't shoot the messenger!

Job

You do not post facts you post any reports that underpin your personal ideologies to the point of ignoring the issues on your own doorstep. You are so focussed on Europe (something which really is not your concern anymore as you voted leave and now the UK is on that journey) you are blind to the issues in your own country. You ignore people around you when these are pointed out to you ie the failing NHS, starving children in british classrooms, level of knife violence in UK cities, increasing homeless and you deflect normally on how shit Scandinavia or *insert Germany, Ireland ANOTHER eu country*. You seem to think that we are not aware of our own political situations by trying to ram EVERY piece of bad news you can find about our homes down our throats because you can not face your own reality.... not sure why you feel the need to do this although one answer is you are jealous *arvundsjuk inte svartsjuk* - jealous of those who have the means and motivation to make a better life for themselves outside of the United Kingdom because you know that you wouldn't be able to cope.

You have what you desire a UK leaving the EU congratulations if i were you I would be using all of my energies to create the UK you want, supporting the deportation of foreign nationals , gagging of the press and creating a brighter than white UK where the rule of law is abandoned to make way for political personalities and right wing populism.
And again I dont like it, so dont talk about it.
You ve gone from I'm talking to boloks to stop it, you're upsetting me.

Is it that much of a crime to me to point out that continental Europe and us as well now is moving to the right after someone posted a controversial advert that was widely disliked and stokes nationalistic feelings.
This after the EU was supposed to disolve these things because of the moustached man.
The new EU commissioner praised the UKs world leading human rights while using the European court out of context to piss off an entire country.
Its all led to brexit...but its our fault somehow.

Job

They were quite clearltly by any standard applied, grotesquely biased and completely outside of their remit.
The senior judge admitted as much as she left by pretty well asking for mercy after one of the judges went on a totally inappropriate woke rant before the verdict.
Boris will quite rightly quash their power.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
PM does something illegal you dont like, judges say cut the crap, obvious traitors...

Brexit is not your fault, it was your choice, big difference ;)

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Well of course they do. Look what it says:

The guidance defines a hate incident as “any non-crime incident which is perceived, by the victim or any other person, to be motivated by a hostility or prejudice against a person who is transgender or perceived to be transgender”.

Anything is a hate incident if a trans person or a supporter says it's a hate incident. How could that possibly work?

@Scouse - I take it you agree on this one.

Job

PM does something illegal you dont like, judges say cut the crap, obvious traitors...

Brexit is not your fault, it was your choice, big difference ;)
It wasnt illegal was it though.

The supreme court decided to move the goalposts to make it illegal after the event and they will pay for that.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
It wasnt illegal was it though.

The supreme court decided to move the goalposts to make it illegal after the event and they will pay for that.
You don’t really understand how the law works.

Job

It wasnt their place to judge it.

They decided to abuse their power to alter a political outcome.

Fucking outrageous.

If this had been a judgement against a remainer political move there would have been a total meltdown.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
It wasnt their place to judge it.

They decided to abuse their power to alter a political outcome.

Fucking outrageous.

If this had been a judgement against a remainer political move there would have been a total meltdown.
Yep. You don’t understand what laws actually are.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
This sort of shit is bound to happen when we don't have free speech...

Job

Lol you cant keep saying that.

They had no jurisdiction, but decided to use their absolute power to falsely claim it.

And they will pay for that power grab.

Job

They HAVE to be nutered after that..you cannot have a judiciary interfering with political decisions of parliamentary process without accepting you are fundamentally changing our democracy and doing it by inventing legal frameworks.

They DID over reach and quite clearly did it from personal bias against brexit.
Many top QCs are pressing the government to abolish or limit the powers of the Supreme court and it may well happen if there is time and will to do it.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Of course it can happen, its government job to create laws, courts job to enforce them, but that means government also have to follow the law, which they didn't, if it was a clearly wrong decision it would have been appealed heavily, but doing it this way lets them push the narrative it was all a ploy by evil deep state liberals, so now they can push through laws that will make things worse for most people but easier for rich people to take law as mostly a suggestion

And you are falling for it hook line and sinker ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom