Iraq Civil War?

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
When I was at school, I knew loads of 14-5 year olds that went out with 20-25 year olds, I never saw them get the headlines.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
When I was at school, I knew loads of 14-5 year olds that went out with 20-25 year olds, I never saw them get the headlines.

there is a big difference between dating, and passing an underage girl around your peer group so everyone gets to have a go and making sure she is dependant on drugs etc. so she has to keep coming back for more.

Kinda hoping you understand that difference as well?!

Gwadien

there is a big difference between dating, and passing an underage girl around your peer group so everyone gets to have a go and making sure she is dependant on drugs etc. so she has to keep coming back for more.

Kinda hoping you understand that difference as well?!

Where does it say that Islam is responsible for these crimes?

What about the Christian Ian Watkins that wanted to fuck 2 year olds?

What about the Christian Jimmy Saville that used his power and fame to abuse a number of children?

What about the Christian Rolf Harris that did a similar thing?

My point is, just because Islam is the thing that ties these people together does not mean it's that which is the cause of it.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
And who said Islam was responsible, it's a cultural thing and tbh these guys were just horrible plastic gangsters who excused their behaviour to each other on the grounds these girls were sluts anyway to them.
I can tell you this thing is common simply because an awful lot of 12-15 year old girls go off the rails and there is an endless supply of dirty old men waiting to pick them up and show them the real world.
There is a lot of truth in the attitude of the authorities at the time, these girls were often agents in their own demise and would lie over and over again to protect their wild lifestyle, they simply were not mature enough to realise the consequences.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Where does it say that Islam is responsible for these crimes?

What about the Christian Ian Watkins that wanted to fuck 2 year olds?

What about the Christian Jimmy Saville that used his power and fame to abuse a number of children?

What about the Christian Rolf Harris that did a similar thing?

My point is, just because Islam is the thing that ties these people together does not mean it's that which is the cause of it.

They said pakistanis were responsible, they said asians were responsible.

your the only one going on about Islam.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home

You do need to add that 1 in that 5, otherwise it looks rather...well...sick.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
So now the purists my get their way in Saudi..mohammeds tomb..imagine the shitstorm.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...h-proposal-to-move-mohameds-tomb-9705120.html

Blimey. Weird thing is though, in this instance the purists are technically correct, although I've always found it quite odd that facing towards Mecca isn't seen as an extension of the same thing; its still venerating an object when you think about it.

Definitely going to cause trouble if it happens, although I'm not sure non-Saudi muslims can do anything about it directly.

Job

As far as I know this IS crowd are even more right wing and want Mecca destroyed as well...they are sticking to the teachings of mohammed in that he wanted an unmarked grave...all very noble...but in reality it will just be politically correct myth painted over the real story to make him seem saintly....just bullshit over bullshit.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
IS gaining support the world over - not just the middle east...

@Gwadien - it IS Islam's fault. It's a religion that treats women as subservient. How do you expect muslim men (majority of pakistani's) to see women as equal when their religion doesn't. And independent sexually active women who can pick and choose who and when they fuck scare the b'jeezus out of lots of men - not just religiously repressed ones.

However - it was exactly the same in christianity. It's only now that blighty is beginning to shrug off the religiously induced institutionalised inequality that women have been living under for centuries.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
It's only now that blighty is beginning to shrug off the religiously induced institutionalised inequality that women have been living under for centuries.

Look where it got us! There's a woman on another thread saying she doesn't make or LIKE sandwiches.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Stone the bitch tbfh.

Do you mean...stove the b*tch?

eleven-smug-grin.gif

Gwadien

IS gaining support the world over - not just the middle east...

@Gwadien - it IS Islam's fault. It's a religion that treats women as subservient. How do you expect muslim men (majority of pakistani's) to see women as equal when their religion doesn't. And independent sexually active women who can pick and choose who and when they fuck scare the b'jeezus out of lots of men - not just religiously repressed ones.

However - it was exactly the same in christianity. It's only now that blighty is beginning to shrug off the religiously induced institutionalised inequality that women have been living under for centuries.
Yes, but what is going on is still a minority, whether you like it or not, the European Reformation is very similar to what is going on today, just swapping out long bows for guns.

The masses may agree with what is going on, but it's a few that is acting on behalf of them, but the masses may not necessarily agree with the violence, this is what I don't think people understand, as much as I dislike Islam, I like a lot of people that follow the Islamic faith, blindly or not, and I know for a fact that there's people out there that support a caliphate being created, because they see it as their religious right, much like Catholics getting upset the Vatican disappeared, and then it comes back, people are bound to get excited by it, and also see it as a reason to defend the all mighty holy caliphate from destruction. In fact Catholicism is a bad example because ISIS are just the same as protestants anyone that opposes them, and is not like them is destroyed, along with shrines and other worldly belongings. We cannot simply destroy a movement like this as if they were the Taliban, it does not work like that, you cannot destroy such an ideology.

Hopefully, someone who believes in the Caliphate will speak out, and stop the destruction, because at the end of the day, I think it'll be a lengthy war if it's an idea that we wish to totally eradicate those that want the Caliphate.

Job

You have to admire their honesty..they admit theyre murdering genocidal bastards...we're murdering genocidal bastards.but we call it collateral damage.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Yes, but what is going on is still a minority

Of course.

It was a minority of people who actively burned jews in Germany tho. The majority tacitly accepted this or simply ignored it. When britain was still highly religious it was a majority who hated the gays - though the minority go on gay-hating rampages.

If you're a practicing muslim you're probably secretly interested in the idea of a returning caliphate. It's an attractive idea that's caught on the world over in terms of swelling IS's ranks with the type of believer who's especially active. There hasn't been wholesale condemnation of the actions of IS from the muslim community (tbh - structurally there probably can't be - if people are secretly interested in something then somebody making an announcment on their behalf is just speaking mistakenly). Just like there hasn't been a wholesale condemnation of homophobia from the catholic community.

Meh. It's a minority. Yes. But it's still Islam that's the problem in this case...

Gwadien

Of course.

It was a minority of people who actively burned jews in Germany tho. The majority tacitly accepted this or simply ignored it. When britain was still highly religious it was a majority who hated the gays - though the minority go on gay-hating rampages.

If you're a practicing muslim you're probably secretly interested in the idea of a returning caliphate. It's an attractive idea that's caught on the world over in terms of swelling IS's ranks with the type of believer who's especially active. There hasn't been wholesale condemnation of the actions of IS from the muslim community (tbh - structurally there probably can't be - if people are secretly interested in something then somebody making an announcment on their behalf is just speaking mistakenly). Just like there hasn't been a wholesale condemnation of homophobia from the catholic community.

Meh. It's a minority. Yes. But it's still Islam that's the problem in this case...

/Tinfoil hat

What if it's the Caliphate that Al-Qaeda has always wanted and we've suppressed that thought to keep our Oil Sheikh Overlords happy?

I don't know, again, I'm not supporting their actions, but you cannot battle such and attractive idea in their religious book, it's okay to be islamaphobic about it, but hating them DOES not give a solution to stop the killings.

I wonder if the west approached them and said, look, stop the killings and we'll back you forming your own nation, but I guess they know that'll never happen because A. They've gone too far and B. The Saudis wouldn't allow us to.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
you cannot battle such and attractive idea

You can only battle an idea by showing your idea is better. And we can't prove that in the west at the moment. I said it before (and Emb facepalmed me for it) - but if we want people to identify with us and take our side then we have to have a better product.

If our shit was the best shit then the flies would stick to it...

Gwadien

You can only battle an idea by showing your idea is better. And we can't prove that in the west at the moment. I said it before (and Emb facepalmed me for it) - but if we want people to identify with us and take our side then we have to have a better product.

If our shit was the best shit then the flies would stick to it...
Exactly, we haven't got a stand point, why are we so hell bent on this War of Terror? It's pathetic, in reality, we're the pawns of crazy Saudi Shia Jihadists that sit in positions of power, authority and wealth so don't get the same negative press as their northern enemies.

We've always been fighting this war on behalf of Shia Islam versus Sunni Islam, but the thing is, most people in general society are too pig ignorant to understand that Islam is a little bit more complex than a single unified religion.

It doesn't take a crack-pot theorist to work out that the root cause of this is Oil, not oil as in, INVADE TAKE THE LAND YEAH!, It's, Oh Sheikh, yes we'll go sort Iraq out because it's the last bastion of Sunni Islam. Shia makes up like 10% of the Muslim population yet they dominate the Islamic nations.

Again, I'm not picking a 'side' here, I'm just saying, when Western Journalists get beheaded and people go on these crazy jihads, I don't like to think, oh, fucking crazy guys, let's bomb the shit out of them, think WHY are they doing what they're doing, maybe it's a bit more a simplistic reason than you think.

Job

Farage on Fox news talking about the weak UK government and the host said Britain needs another Churchill and he would be watching him closely...the neo christians could have a new champion...go Nige.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
The thing you're mostly forgetting in all this is that right or wrong, the IS people are our enemies. They are. And thus they should be destroyed, simple.

It doesn't matter what you think about their ideology, or any of that bollocks. It's what they think of ours that counts.

Gwadien

Farage on Fox news talking about the weak UK government and the host said Britain needs another Churchill and he would be watching him closely...the neo christians could have a new champion...go Nige.
Churchill wasn't a good Prime Minister, he was a good leader of a nation in war, that's where people do not understand Churchill in the slightest, Churchill was a terrible politician and couldn't negotiate or debate on matters that seemed menial to him, hence why he had such a quick demise.

The thing you're mostly forgetting in all this is that right or wrong, the IS people are our enemies. They are. And thus they should be destroyed, simple.

It doesn't matter what you think about their ideology, or any of that bollocks. It's what they think of ours that counts.

The IS people are our enemies, why are they our enemies? They haven't effected the British people in -any- way, they only started harming the west when we got involved, they could have executed the hostages a long time ago, but nope, it was a retaliation.

Because they cause terrorism? - What about the other nations in the middle east and else where, that produces masses of Terrorists? Somalia, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, 'Palestine', Iran, Iraq, Pakistan etc etc.

Because they treat the people like shit? - What about North Korea that still has Nazi-esque concentration camps, what about Saudi Arabia that basically has slaves working for their minority led elite, what about China that has suppressed and murders the Tibetan people.

Please, if you're going to start saying we should destroy people, think about the reasons why, don't just echo, OH MR CAMERON SAID THEYRE EVIL SO THEREFORE THEY ALL ARE!

There are many countries that are very similar to IS in pretty much -every- way *cough* Israel, but to suck up to our American buddies who are addicted to their daily oil intake, we need to invade and put people down, because our friends don't like them.

As I said before, if we go to war with ISIS, its not for any reason at all, apart from the dominance of Shia in the middle east, so therefore America and Britain will be going on Jihad, Literally.

Job

If you watch the interview the host shows his talk with choudray...it got all whos god has the biggest dick and he actually stated the America will wipe them off the map...I have been waiting for the christian right backlash..surely it has to come...beheading white Americans on youtube...this is just going to explode.

Job

Churchill wasn't a good Prime Minister, he was a good leader of a nation in war, that's where people do not understand Churchill in the slightest, Churchill was a terrible politician and couldn't negotiate or debate on matters that seemed menial to him, hence why he had such a quick demise.

The IS people are our enemies, why are they our enemies? They haven't effected the British people in -any- way, they only started harming the west when we got involved, they could have executed the hostages a long time ago, but nope, it was a retaliation.

Because they cause terrorism? - What about the other nations in the middle east and else where, that produces masses of Terrorists? Somalia, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, 'Palestine', Iran, Iraq, Pakistan etc etc.

Because they treat the people like shit? - What about North Korea that still has Nazi-esque concentration camps, what about Saudi Arabia that basically has slaves working for their minority led elite, what about China that has suppressed and murders the Tibetan people.

Please, if you're going to start saying we should destroy people, think about the reasons why, don't just echo, OH MR CAMERON SAID THEYRE EVIL SO THEREFORE THEY ALL ARE!

There are many countries that are very similar to IS in pretty much -every- way *cough* Israel, but to suck up to our American buddies who are addicted to their daily oil intake, we need to invade and put people down, because our friends don't like them.

As I said before, if we go to war with ISIS, its not for any reason at all, apart from the dominance of Shia in the middle east, so therefore America and Britain will be going on Jihad, Literally.
Thats the point..they don't want some great politician who frets over every eventuality..they want someone gung ho who will just shout..'go get em' and have the charisma to pull it off.

Gwadien

Thats the point..they don't want some great politician who frets over every eventuality..they want someone gung ho who will just shout..'go get em' and have the charisma to pull it off.
A person with that drive, that charisma, that passion?

Hitler?
Stalin?
Mao?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
A person with that drive, that charisma, that passion?

Hitler?
Stalin?
Mao?

Say what you will about their motives/endplan/cruelties/etc, but they did get sh*t done a lot better then current world leaders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom