Iraq Civil War?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
yet its accurate, because its what he did - advocating murder and jihad which is blatantly hate... and he preached it thus hate preacher is fairly accurate.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
advocating murder and jihad which is blatantly hate...

1) Advocating murder isn't necessarily a bad thing - like advocating a terrorist campaign eh? Like the one Mandela did?

2) Is hate always wrong?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Mandela was an evil scumbag though (for a time)

The murder of innocents is never right.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
His terrorist acts did nothing for equality or freedom, they were just random murders of random people.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
19 Chinooks have flown over us today, and the road is a constant stream of army vehicles going to the docks, in fact there's another one as I write, it's slaps the windows as it goes over, looks really surreal.
Summit going on.
I know there's an air show on Saturday in the next town, but surely they don't need that many.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
19 Chinooks have flown over us today, and the road is a constant stream of army vehicles going to the docks, in fact there's another one as I write, it's slaps the windows as it goes over, looks really surreal.
Summit going on.
I know there's an air show on Saturday in the next town, but surely they don't need that many.

Getting ready to invade Scotland.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Or evacuate the civilised folks.
It's a Trade Union move to evacuate all the Labour voters, they're all infecting the Tory strongholds, there's 100 going to Chelsea, in 3 years time they'll reproduce to a number of about 12000, damn chavs.

SilverHood

FH is my second home
So here we go. Airstrike time against Isis. It's a shame you can't bomb an idea, but they'll be able to do some fairly serious damage to their supplies and logistics.

Oh, and "US Congress has approved $500 million to support President Barack Obama's plan to arm and equip five to 10,000 Syrian rebels which Washington describes as "moderate" in their fight against the Islamic State (ISIS) and Syrian regime forces which killed tens of thousands of civilians."

They should realise that by now, there is no such thing as "moderate Islam" in the middle east, and that arming anyone down there is a bad idea. They should tolerate the Syrian regime as the lesser evil and push to get Isis quashed with their cooperation. Better the devil you know.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Ha, the French are calling them cuthroats.
Best thing the French have done for years.

Still on track for my prediction , we will kill them all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom