Insta Mezz

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
I dont know what your link is Pin, but it isn't the top 100..

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
mm it seems to have updated, now there are 16 Albs in top 100 oO

Amaru-Synergy

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
if a sorc isnt awake enough/good enough to win a mez war with thier range and toa cast speed they should really consider rolling a new class.

it is near on impossible to mezz hib/mid groups for the soul reason....

your running at a hib/mid group, you see them range 2500 away,

/notices all the hibs dribbling as they notice the sorc casting at range 1875 +10% speed and range

by then you notice CB - Ceremonial Bracer has blocked that initial mezz, sorcerer recasts.... Hib/Mid group on speed 5/6 are well UNDER range 1500 by the time your casting the 2nd mezz.... hibs/mids HIT insta mezz

/notices my cb is working and Blocks the mezz

/interrupted for 3-4s from the insta mezz and cant cast a thing....

in the mean time while im interrupted you simple cast full AE mezz (castable) and you pretty much have my whole group under your spells...

Im tired of hibs and mids saying how overpowered 1875 range mezz is, when its pretty much useless roaming around... I would glady give this up for insta mezz and go for normal 1500 mezz

Why? because I can 100% agree that

insta + CB > 1875 range mezz (10/10 of fights)

Solution
---------

Run with 2-3 Sorcerers.... but this is albion, we struggle enough to fit everything into 8 slots as it is, so its just not viable

Bloodclot

Banned
why don't you quick cast your 400radius mezz then?

maybe that will win against 150radius insta mezz

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
CB is heavily overrated really. its not up most of the time and not every uses it

Amaru-Synergy

Fledgling Freddie
Bloodclot said:
why don't you quick cast your 400radius mezz then?

maybe that will win against 150radius insta mezz

QC is too slow, the hibs/mids are well in the range of 1000-1500 by time your starting to cast QC+Mezz, so this will not work (Also lullaby/2 bards counters any chance of you actually landing with a mezz)

[NO]Subedai said:
CB is heavily overrated really. its not up most of the time and not every uses it

If this was the case, then the Mezz I land first would stick (wonder if you NO mids will get CB if its that bad?)

cougar

Fledgling Freddie
Amaru-Synergy said:
QC is too slow, the hibs/mids are well in the range of 1000-1500 by time your starting to cast QC+Mezz, so this will not work (Also lullaby/2 bards counters any chance of you actually landing with a mezz)

If this was the case, then the Mezz I land first would stick (wonder if you NO mids will get CB if its that bad?)

qc is for noobs.

Amaru-Synergy

Fledgling Freddie
cougar said:
qc is for noobs.

Assuming Bloodclot is Bloodclot TrollTosser (Zerker), hes a mid suggesting to use QC.. I rest my case yur hon'or !

and the radius will not be 150 either, it will be 350 I believe

I just wished Mids and Hibs thought outside the box, and see all 3 sides before posting stupid comments like Raven did ! afterall pressing a 1 button insta isnt exactly skilful is it ! :touch:

rvn

One of Freddy's beloved
Amaru-Synergy said:
it is near on impossible to mezz hib/mid groups for the soul reason....

your running at a hib/mid group, you see them range 2500 away,

/notices all the hibs dribbling as they notice the sorc casting at range 1875 +10% speed and range

by then you notice CB - Ceremonial Bracer has blocked that initial mezz, sorcerer recasts.... Hib/Mid group on speed 5/6 are well UNDER range 1500 by the time your casting the 2nd mezz.... hibs/mids HIT insta mezz

/notices my cb is working and Blocks the mezz

/interrupted for 3-4s from the insta mezz and cant cast a thing....

in the mean time while im interrupted you simple cast full AE mezz (castable) and you pretty much have my whole group under your spells...

Im tired of hibs and mids saying how overpowered 1875 range mezz is, when its pretty much useless roaming around... I would glady give this up for insta mezz and go for normal 1500 mezz

Why? because I can 100% agree that

insta + CB > 1875 range mezz (10/10 of fights)

Solution
---------

Run with 2-3 Sorcerers.... but this is albion, we struggle enough to fit everything into 8 slots as it is, so its just not viable

ofcourse its impossible if your slow.

Amaru-Synergy

Fledgling Freddie
rvn said:
ofcourse its impossible if your slow.

so your saying if i was a faster mezzing sorcerer its possible to beat CB + insta?

please, if it was possible you NP and NO and JD and all the other gank/guild groups, would have a dabble in Albion !

cougar

Fledgling Freddie
Amaru-Synergy said:
so your saying if i was a faster mezzing sorcerer its possible to beat CB + insta?

please, if it was possible you NP and NO and JD and all the other gank/guild groups, would have a dabble in Albion !

some guys in NP has played with AD, most mids and hibs are really easykills. next.

Amaru-Synergy

Fledgling Freddie
cougar said:
some guys in NP has played with AD, most mids and hibs are really easykills. next.

im not talking about most mids and hibs, im talking about the gank/guild groups...

If Albion was so easy, then we would have active RvR guilds, as from what I can see, with experience here in excal, 60% of them have just gone to mid...

im not doubting your skill in NP, but im doubting your ability to think of this objectively... if you actually play in Albion, for more than a few days, I think you would appreciate what im saying and why

cougar

Fledgling Freddie
Amaru-Synergy said:
im not talking about most mids and hibs, im talking about the gank/guild groups...

If Albion was so easy, then we would have active RvR guilds, as from what I can see, with experience here in excal, 60% of them have just gone to mid...

im not doubting your skill in NP, but im doubting your ability to think of this objectively... if you actually play in Albion, for more than a few days, I think you would appreciate what im saying and why

most groups in emain are guild or/and gankgroups.

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
Amaru-Synergy said:

ask ruune if he was being wtfpwned by teh instamezzor 24/7 with a smack of insta-amnesia 7days a week.

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
I just love Mids and Hibs talking utter crap about how uber a sorc is.
Yet all those Mid and Hibs are old Albions who ran away when they saw how subpar all the Albion classes are (except for a nice class called a minstrel and inf, and they got the inf nerfed).
The allmighty smartass guild NP even could not hack it playing Albion, yet they still think they have a right to come here and claim all kind of crap.
Sorcs "uber" range is not use against speed 6, instants and general enemy overpoweredness. It might not be what you Middies and Hibbies want to hear, but you lot are playing easy mode.
Regards, Glottis

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
Glottis said:
I just love Mids and Hibs talking utter crap about how uber a sorc is.
Yet all those Mid and Hibs are old Albions who ran away when they saw how subpar all the Albion classes are (except for a nice class called a minstrel and inf, and they got the inf nerfed).
The allmighty smartass guild NP even could not hack it playing Albion, yet they still think they have a right to come here and claim all kind of crap.
Sorcs "uber" range is not use against speed 6, instants and general enemy overpoweredness. It might not be what you Middies and Hibbies want to hear, but you lot are playing easy mode.
Regards, Glottis

*weeps a tear*

BW... BW... where have you gone? :(

Amaru-Synergy

Fledgling Freddie
cougar said:
most groups in emain are guild or/and gankgroups.

most mids and hibs are really easykills, your words... so easy to say, yet so hard to digest ! if they was so easy to kill, then why have 60% of Albion gg buggered off to mid and hib....

only ones I see now are HB and AD, and from the Deathmessages I see every night, Im still not a believer of your theory of its just our poor skill that makes Albion look bad...

Granted Sorcs are quite useful, and could be on par with certain enemy realms... but what about the remaining 7... once again think before you speak, and look at the whole picture

cougar

Fledgling Freddie
glottis knows alot more then all of us from his 2300 range perspective and guildchat.

cougar

Fledgling Freddie
Amaru-Synergy said:
most mids and hibs are really easykills, your words... so easy to say, yet so hard to digest ! if they was so easy to kill, then why have 60% of Albion gg buggered off to mid and hib.... only ones I see now are HB and AD, and from the Deathmessages I see every night, Im still not a believer of your theory of its just our poor skill that makes Albion look bad...

Granted Sorcs are quite useful, and could be on par with certain enemy realms... but what about the remainding 7... once again think before you speak, and look at the whole picture

BC even use a dark sm driver afaik, he only have 1500 range. I dont know why guilds move. maybe because its no fun rvring when alb cg camp mmg.

Amaru-Synergy

Fledgling Freddie
cougar said:
BC even use a dark sm driver afaik, he only have 1500 range. I dont know why guilds move. maybe because its no fun rvring when alb cg camp mmg.

Alb Zerg camps MMG

Albion GG roam as 1fg if you notice ! but the problem is, not many of the gg left, so I hope your happy fighting each other, as quite frankly Albion brings nothing to the table except free and easy RP after all thats how most of you are rr11, its certainly not from farming GG

cougar

Fledgling Freddie
Amaru-Synergy said:
Alb Zerg camps MMG

Albion GG roam as 1fg if you notice ! but the problem is, not many of the gg left, so I hope your happy fighting each other, as quite frankly Albion brings nothing to the table except free and easy RP after all thats how most of you are rr11, its certainly not from farming GG

I know current albs need a cg to compete, but it's still as boring for the few brave rvr guilds.

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
cougar said:
glottis knows alot more then all of us from his 2300 range perspective and guildchat.

You just show your ignorance claiming all I play is my scout.
But it must be nice up in your little tower, covering your ears and screaming "I can't hear you, I can't hear you" ....
Regards, Glottis

cougar

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:
You just show your ignorance claiming all I play is my scout.
But it must be nice up in your little tower, covering your ears and screaming "I can't hear you, I can't hear you" ....
Regards, Glottis

So tell us about it.

vintervargen

Banned
should we once again drag out the FL/PE @ prydwen thing?

even if you say mids on pryd might not be NP, and hibs aint DH, they still would own most of the current GGs rvr'ing.

but i guess it's easier to just listen to glottis, right:confused:

Amaru-Synergy

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:
should we once again drag out the FL/PE @ prydwen thing?

even if you say mids on pryd might not be NP, and hibs aint DH, they still would own most of the current GGs rvr'ing.

but i guess it's easier to just listen to glottis, right:confused:

PE are well known for running as 10-12 members... so that pretty much throws your argument out of the window... FL was never a challenge...

maybe thats the answer, we need to run as either a 3/2 sorc/cabbie group with sos, or run as 1.5fg.... just to balence out the odds....

oh wait, I can hear you all moaning already....

well you want rvr, that is a challenge and fun, maybe this is the answer, as im sure youll have fun against 10-12 albions, well anything has to be better than what you face at the moment...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom