Insta Mezz

Zzang

Fledgling Freddie
Lorfo said:
good classes+ players > good players :<<<<

And due to your setup I doubt your gms got more daoc knowledge then rvn .

And using gimpsetup then whine that other realms are overpowered is sad tbh

Fact is 99% + of albion are clueless noobs T_T
w0rd

rure

Fledgling Freddie
Lorfo said:
Ok what's easiest .
Instant vs Boltrange
Target RANDOM member of mid/hibgroup on 2k range and face + castmezz
Or using instantmezz on the crocodile that's out of range ? oO

A bit off topic but, how many sorcs have you seen in albion using Atlantis Tablet? I was told the other day that Pin is the only person in alb with it

/Edit: I've tried both pac healer and sorc a few times and I wasnt impressed at all with insta mezz and I think sorc mezz is better. My experience is very limited though :)

rvn

One of Freddy's beloved
Fedaykin said:
anyway its a pointless argument, if we wanted an optimal group setup i doubt we'd use ice wizzies... even though we owned using them

why bother to compare yourself with groups of different realm who use voice com + optimal groups then when you dont? :eek:

Xeanor

Fledgling Freddie
Amaru-Synergy said:
I didnt say anything about immunity timers, I said 3-4s interrupts, and ofcourse all my group has blocked the insta mezz with the CB, and in the actions of spreading, we are all interrupted.... enemies are well under 1500 range, and ofcourse while we are still trying to access the damage , the rr10 bards/healers arent exactly out of touch where their castable mezz is... and it always follows after insta, as any good player will do... and thus , all my group is mezzed from the castable
don't know what your group does, but my group won't get mezzed after getting insta'd and if it would be blocked by CB, maybe 1 or 2 people only.

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Fedaykin said:
pre toa a guarder is useless....

1 shield pre TOA does fuckall against 2-3 savages assisting and you know this - bodyguard is useful cos it does stop this.

Really? Maybe your Guarders didn't/don't know how to use Guard/intercept xD

Albs

Amaru-Synergy

Fledgling Freddie
rvn said:
exept alb has hardly ever had any good fgs, atleast not as good as FL's group (wich is possible the best alb group i have fought against :eek: ).

thats because they all went to easy mode ! its like all your mid and hibs arguments is, well alb is poor because your all crap players etc !!!!!

well some of us arent crap players... its just a shame the majority of albions have the staying power of a GOA hired radar finder... and more to the point, they all want to win, so what do they do... they roll mid and hib !

My prime example would be, take a random nooblet from say mithra and take a random nooblet from your mithra dungeon.....

you ask them a question about rvr... while the answer from the albion nooblet would be yes thats a kobold.... the answer from the mid nooblet would be thats a tall kobold wearing gov with shoe size 10, moc and tartaros gift staff ! see my point? maybe a poor analogy but still the point !

if you know this game and you knew say 8 good buddies... would they play in albion? exactly, you have the creme dele creme we have the dingles to choose from....

not slating all albions, some good players here, but 1-3 good players doesnt make a good unit, as you well know it takes months of hard work ! even for you hibs with 9s stun

Im sick and tired of all this whining arguments, as quite frankly I dont expect you to ever change your opinions... why would you, your always winning !

Cut Albions some slack, as we are all after the same thing... decent RvR all round... I can honestly say RvR in Albion is poor, has been poor, and will remain poor...

Xeanor

Fledgling Freddie
the only way you can judge the quality of others is by fighting them

even better, to record it.

Marc

FH is my second home
Lorfo said:
good classes+ players > good players :<<<<

And due to your setup I doubt your gms got more daoc knowledge then rvn .

And using gimpsetup then whine that other realms are overpowered is sad tbh

Fact is 99% + of albion are clueless noobs T_T

Maybe, just maybe, the 99% of albs you speak of have a life outside of DAoC and dont spend every waking minute, thinking of how they can play better/get better items etc. Maybe they just play DAoC as a release and dont take it as serious as some of the "john holmes's of the Virtual world" that post on here.

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
fact is at the time of when the NO pbaoe grp was made we wernt so hardcore about having optimal set up so we culd pwn everything. we played what we found fun, we found merc grps boring and also sorc debuff grps. in the end thats what matters. yes it wasnt optimal setup. also at creation of the pbaoe we dint really have a dedicated shield tank in our guild who was on regularly so we played with what we had. we werent as hardcore as to roll alts and shit even though it was pre toa.

i dont think a gaurder in such a grp wuld be a good idea, perhaps lose minstrel, perhaps not as the minstrel was 1 of the leaders of the group and a friend etc.

we used teakspeak sometimes but never really got it going consistantly, now in mid we use it alot more.

also we were able to beat virtually every mid grp out there at a time when the amount of rvr guilds was at its highest, yes NP/JH beat us fairly consistantly, but i renember us beating NP lan grp pre toa so no gaurder cant be that bad :eek:

Xeanor

Fledgling Freddie
don't really understand why everyone argues so much about CC, you're like stephen hawkins who thinks 30 years about black holes and then finally comes up with a conclusion.

you guys sit in wheelchairs too ?

rure

Fledgling Freddie
Xeanor said:
don't really understand why everyone argues so much about CC, you're like stephen hawkins who thinks 30 years about black holes and then finally comes up with a conclusion.

Yeah everyone here sits in wheelchairs and has 200-250 IQ m8. Retard.

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
Xeanor said:

and then 3 years later says he was wrong

but nuff about that, what the fucking hell are you talking about?

how can you compare random retards arguing about an aspect of a virtual persistent online world to a genius?

its like comparing a broken 1-wheel bicycle to the newest sl500 or some other uber car. (and NO i dont care if the sl500 isnt an uber car, its a fucking analogy for the most retarded comparison i've seen in a VERY long time)

From me to you Xeanor: Fuck you, hope you get aids in the brain and die

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
Maybe, just maybe, the 99% of albs you speak of have a life outside of DAoC and dont spend every waking minute, thinking of how they can play better/get better items etc. Maybe they just play DAoC as a release and dont take it as serious as some of the "john holmes's of the Virtual world" that post on here.

thats their choice, and i hope they are happy with it, because i would think that soruzi&lorfo&co are happy with theirs

did you have a point, or are you gonna start comparing other "normal, cool, or "social" acts that are much better then playing daoc now?

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Arnor said:
and then 3 years later says he was wrong

but nuff about that, what the fucking hell are you talking about?

how can you compare random retards arguing about an aspect of a virtual persistent online world to a genius?

its like comparing a broken 1-wheel bicycle to the newest sl500 or some other uber car. (and NO i dont care if the sl500 isnt an uber car, its a fucking analogy for the most retarded comparison i've seen in a VERY long time)

From me to you Xeanor: Fuck you, hope you get aids in the brain and die

You examine Arnor. He is aggresive to you!

Nalistah

Fledgling Freddie
this subject is like so last year... been discussed before... nothing new

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:

I doubt they will see that as proof. I guess the noobs (read Mids and Hibs) will claims that you where unbuffed and had no gear on, and probably your computer is not linked directly to the GoA servers.
I'm pretty sure it is one of those 3 things.
Cause ubah long range mezz owns their instants, even if you have countless examples to proof them otherwise...
Regards, Glottis

flex

Fledgling Freddie
Aldrick said:
Let me guess, he doesnt have +25 dex cap and 10% range and speed and not in croc form and is the driver or something stupid?

Glottis said:
I doubt they will see that as proof. I guess the noobs (read Mids and Hibs) will claim that you where unbuffed and had no gear on, and probably your computer is not linked directly to the GoA servers.

See, glottis is allways right

flex

Fledgling Freddie
& it's not really the fact that we might get jumped & lose initial mezz.

I win mezz war more then i lose it with my castable mezz. But it's the fact that albs have no way to not get mezzed (purge & insta). Where hibs & mids can just interrupt/kill the sorc & they wont get mezzed. And even if they do, Mids have far more determination chars in their setups & hibs have grouppurge where albs only have max. 1 or 2 determination chars in their opt setup

But even that is not the worst part. It's that warriors are better then armsmen, savages are better then mercs, enchanters are better then cabalists, spirit masters & eldriches are better then wizards. It's the fact that shamans & bards bring more to the grp then paladins.

Ah well, i learned to live with it, I find it challenging to make a good alb grp & when that grps wins vs good mid/hib grps i can point & laugh ;P

Aussie

Banned
Mids saying that sorcers need to be saracen , have dex 2, +25dex cap , mota 3, 10% ToA Speed, 10% ToA Range to beat insta amuses me :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom