Insta Mezz

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Karnat said:
LOL i mean xDDD
First things first i dont give a sheit what u believe but i do bother when u talk bout me without knowing and just do bit babblefish on FH.

Well i hate both adders and adding so i normally try to avoid that. Zergs arent really good rps so whats the point being in the zerg 4hours for 5k rps? Do u really think i can do 190k one week by going in the alb zerg wre i get like 100 rps a kill if even that as i am a tank?

If u DO see me in the zerg its probably cause we got adds or bcause mg fights tend 2 b bit mezzy and zergy but in no way will i enjoy playing in the zerg. And yes i do join random groups but not even in those groups do i intentionally zerg.

But yeah i know u only qqing a lil bit so :worthy:
Now go back 2 your ezmode1buttongrapplingt00n tho it wont save u from death next time u meet a full FC group tho :cheers:

i just pick names out that i see, turning up to zerg us with cg addage when we're in emain, 190k a week is nothing in a zerg, outlaw and zoyster manage it :p and as for my easy mode grappling toon, i ain't had the chance to play it for 3 weeks, and FG FC would be fun to see

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Never missing a chance to poke our resident Roxstars Fluid :p

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
rure said:
since we are a bit off-topic I fink 2 mercs, 1 reaver, 2clerics, 1 pally, 1 sorc, 1 theu would be one of the best group set-ups atm
I think -reaver -merc +mincer and another theurg would do better than a reaver. I also think Fluid should play L2. C1 on Monday! Duel areana! :wub:

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
gunner440 said:
you werent even around when danya ruled emain

xxx was just killed by Danya

:-o
;-o

Hardest group I remember was definitely NP - they were almost impossible if they were on their game. Most others could be beaten, even with a mentalist in group. :p

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Your zerg whines are getting tiresome, Fluid. I'm afraid you're turning into Xanthian. :mad:

rure

Fledgling Freddie
Asha said:
I think -reaver -merc +mincer and another theurg would do better than a reaver. I also think Fluid should play L2. C1 on Monday! Duel areana! :wub:

aye.. 2 theus is also a viable option

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Asha said:

gimme a pm on irc and i'll be happy to pwnz you :D

nol

Fledgling Freddie
Hawkeye said:
you see i rest my case replies all utter shit <joo r alb joo suxxor>

if your gonna post start to pst a constructive replie instead of that brain dead crap its about time you ppl admitted some classes ect need a good beating with the nerf bat . i have seen ppl bitching about NF already who havent even played it . tbh they need to stfu it may well be just what the game needs we will see how it all works out after some fights .

I really don't see how you can expect a decent reply after opening with "you lot make me wanna puke . what a bunch of utter wankers.", basically you got the /ignore treatment.

nol

Fledgling Freddie
Konah said:
remove instamezz/stun and give all realms cc'ers QC for cc spells
I agree, and make dex not affect cast times, or give other cc'ers the same cast speeds as sorceror.

Aussie

Banned
so much bullshit here, but to answer on a few muppet quotes.
pre-toa sorc could never win from insta. post-toa capped sorc wins from insta. however I think insta mez combined with a sprinter @ speed 5 would still win from a sorcer.and comparing cleric baseline stun with a baseline stun on a nuke class = priceless /medal.

Filip

Fledgling Freddie
Originally Posted by rure
since we are a bit off-topic I fink 2 mercs, 1 reaver, 2clerics, 1 pally, 1 sorc, 1 theu would be one of the best group set-ups atm

i dont think groups with only 1 demezzer and no GP is viable ...you cant recover from loosing mezz figth vs good groups..

Hotrats

Fledgling Freddie
Asha said:
BTW this insta mez whine is BS I can't believe ppl whine about insta mez. There is alot of imbalance between realms, but it's not the insta mez. If you're loosing cause insta mez, well :) I discussed it with several ppl that I respect who play the class and they totally admit it's not the insta mez that makes them over powered.
Agreed, only times I can recall losing a fight cus of insta mezz were when getting jumped and sos being down.

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
Filip said:
i dont think groups with only 1 demezzer and no GP is viable ...you cant recover from loosing mezz figth vs good groups..
esp if you're including a non-det tank....................

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Chain messed all over again. WTF has happened?

thought it was a immunetimer for 2 minutes after u got messed but amagaaaaad that was so wrong. :eek7:

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Asha said:
BTW this insta mez whine is BS I can't believe ppl whine about insta mez. There is alot of imbalance between realms, but it's not the insta mez. If you're loosing cause insta mez, well :)

Can't see that fights are lost solely because of insta mezz, it's just that the differences with insta cc (mezz and stun) seem to be worse since TOA. Not sure why it is, but more fights seem to be swung now because of it (which in some ways doesn't seem logical given faster casting times) - it may not fit with the theory but in practice now its how its happening. Maybe its the changes in group set ups, though again that in itself wouldn't seem to do it. Personally I think cc is the one area of the game where things should be equalised across the realms.

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
Bracken said:
Can't see that fights are lost solely because of insta mezz, it's just that the differences with insta cc (mezz and stun) seem to be worse since TOA. Not sure why it is, but more fights seem to be swung now because of it (which in some ways doesn't seem logical given faster casting times) - it may not fit with the theory but in practice now its how its happening. Maybe its the changes in group set ups, though again that in itself wouldn't seem to do it. Personally I think cc is the one area of the game where things should be equalised across the realms.
the realms being different makes it more interesting. far more equally matched fights are lost because 3x spread healers + disease + SM uberness + than insta mez. You have ppl saying sorc only wins mez fight head on, what about from side/back!!!??? Ppl who don't know how to use camera pan don't get to whine for a nerf when it's not the problem in the first place.

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Belomar said:
Your zerg whines are getting tiresome, Fluid. I'm afraid you're turning into Xanthian. :mad:

least it took me longer than u to become old, twisted and bitter :D

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Asha said:
the realms being different makes it more interesting. far more equally matched fights are lost because 3x spread healers + disease + SM uberness + than insta mez. You have ppl saying sorc only wins mez fight head on, what about from side/back!!!??? Ppl who don't know how to use camera pan don't get to whine for a nerf when it's not the problem in the first place.

Whether its front/side/back is irrelevant of course, its the distance that counts - and I agree if the basics aint being done right then the right to complain is lost. And it aint about realms being the same, its specifically about crowd control being equalised, which to me means having the same basic cc tools available to each realm given group set ups. There is an advantage in instas that in practice seems to be worse now - and I dont think its just because sorcs have gotten worse over night. But just because there are bigger issues doesnt mean it shouldnt be sorted ;) CC is so central to rvr I dont see why its the one area where things couldnt be equalised - although I liked Nols suggestion of an additional demezzer in Albion as a possible solution.

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Ppl still whinning at instamezz when is the low utility of albion fgs that its killing the realm.

:rolleyes:

Insta mezz? No thx, gifv more utility to wizards or clerics e.g instead

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
Vasconcelos said:
Ppl still whinning at instamezz when is the low utility of albion fgs that its killing the realm.

:rolleyes:

Insta mezz? No thx, gifv more utility to wizards or clerics e.g instead
yes giv.

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
It possibly seems worse since TOA because when an insta mez is landed it takes less time to kill people due to those lower casting times.

Filip

Fledgling Freddie
Asha said:

agree...

never seen so many ppl leaving alb atm ever.... allso myslef often just log in fiddle around log off ..

and i never see any alb "gank" guilds leaving atk in emain anymore...

Filip

Fledgling Freddie
i think it would be interresting to see a guild like NP as alb .. to be any fun there should be opposition who are hardcore alike...

they would do good im sure .. but nowhere near what you can do as mid or hib...

no matter what set up you use you will allways have less healing, less abilities, less resists, less HP to kill, worst pbaoe class, more cloth..

in the old days albs had RA's which combined with a merc group could make up for it.. but with the BG death of merc groups the value of SOS decreased (which is nicely showing in the lack of SOS whines lately)

some setups which would be ok vs hibs would sux vs mids and visa versa...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom