Insta Mezz

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Vasconcelos said:
Ppl still whinning at instamezz when is the low utility of albion fgs that its killing the realm.

:rolleyes:

Insta mezz? No thx, gifv more utility to wizards or clerics e.g instead

Awww come on, we hadn't had a good whine about instamezz for so long we were due another one ;)

I do agree there are bigger issues, but doesnt mean cc can't be brought back up once in a while...and atleast the thread title made it obvious what it was about. :)

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
I think cgr should buy my account and find out :x

swords

Can't get enough of FH
people whinge about BG killing tank groups? lol...
The only thing that seriously fucks our group up is Grapple+PB :(

Filip

Fledgling Freddie
swords said:
people whinge about BG killing tank groups? lol...
The only thing that seriously fucks our group up is Grapple+PB :(

same thing ... but if you have some steam to let out fine with me ....

you feel better now ?

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
Ok Comos u talk bullshit, ive seen rr6's play better than rr10's, but rpts is not time spent in emain its a combination of skill aswell, np got 500krpts in 5 days or so, think thats down to skill rather than time spent.

ye clerics got baseline stun, its useful ye, but wuld be far more useful on a caster, as a cleric i assist stunned with the casters when possible, but when u need to heal its very hard to fit in both at the same time, possible but difficult.

insta mess is gay but its not the worst disadvantage against albs, only haveing 16% spirit/body/matter resists at most is huge disadvange (often or not only 8%) while hibs/mids run with 24% heat/cold resists giving far greater protectiion from hib dd's and sm dd's and wiz dd's, ice thergs dd's, wiz pbaoe etc etc etc. run without minstrel is a progressively more favourable option but gives only 1 demesser in grp which is a problem (unless running sorc debuff grp). reason so little gank grps running out of alb now is the fundamental disadvantages set against them.

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
be honest, stun debuff nuke is ridiculous. the balancing in this game is decidedly foooked.

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Clipse said:
be honest, stun debuff nuke is ridiculous. the balancing in this game is decidedly foooked.

Ah yes all on one char in Alb we need three to do same job :)

stubbe

Fledgling Freddie
Javai said:
Ah yes all on one char in Alb we need three to do same job :)
thats not true! Caba debuff spirit, cleric stun, then assistnuke to DEATH! phear teh smite

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Raven said:
if a sorc isnt awake enough/good enough to win a mez war with thier range and toa cast speed they should really consider rolling a new class.
No matter how awake/good u are, u will never cast faster than INSTANT my friend...

Tinyheals

One of Freddy's beloved
CorNokZ said:
No matter how awake/good u are, u will never cast faster than INSTANT my friend...

and if the range is too far you cant cast the instant! have you thought of that one? xD

edit: btw nice bump cougar

Karnat

Fledgling Freddie
yeah... my advice 2 y'all who qq on instant and albs being gimped is 2 go mid just like several rvr focused alb guilds have done.

:clap: Givf Space in Alb ZERG!

ah oh and btw Bump

eller snarare sugh mein kuqh

Akyma

Fledgling Freddie
Devaster said:
tbh i find it funny to whine about bard insta mez while a mid grp got 2 pacs with 4 instants each :m00:

oh well maybe 3 instants each now after fotm 36/40 respec but still 6 > 2
get 2 bard in group imo

Fediuld

Fledgling Freddie
Only 1 thing will make the game better.
TAKE OUT ALL THE MEZZ SPELLS :flame:
And let the people play "in peace" :flame:

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
Clipse said:
http://www.camelot-seer.com/handler...eport=top100Characters&minLevel=5&maxLevel=50

CLick on this Link m8s, Look at the top 80 RP earners for last week. 4 ALBS LOL, 1,2,3,4 4 ALBIONS IN THE TOP 80. and this pre-madonna is trying to tell me the realms are balanced. If an Alb wants to make the top 20, he has no choice but to stick to teh one class. Like I have.
Clipse said:
ok m8, we will check again this time next month. book it in your diary. 23 July.

ok its not quite the 23 July, but check the stats, only 6 albs in top 80, 32 Midds and 42 Hibbs. We look again in August, see if they change :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom