Insta Mezz

occy

Loyal Freddie
what will be the outcome if they would remove insta mezz from bards?

discuss.

Crash

One of Freddy's beloved
people whining on FH about the facts bard lose there best ability and why shud healers have insta stun etc etc etc etc, just doesnt bare thinking about tbh

Apathy

Loyal Freddie
Lots of people pointing out that various bards tried to play down their instamezz by saying how rubbish it was and how they never really used it?

a.

rvn

One of Freddy's beloved
they would hardly ever win mezz vs a decent healer.

Devaster

Fledgling Freddie
tbh i find it funny to whine about bard insta mez while a mid grp got 2 pacs with 4 instants each :m00:

oh well maybe 3 instants each now after fotm 36/40 respec but still 6 > 2

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
if a sorc isnt awake enough/good enough to win a mez war with thier range and toa cast speed they should really consider rolling a new class.

Devaster

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
if a sorc isnt awake enough/good enough to win a mez war with thier range and toa cast speed they should really consider rolling a new class.

lol owned xD

occy

Loyal Freddie
thx for the comment on insa mezz Raven it really made sense!

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
the point is a bard cant insta mez if they are themselves mezzed

Devaster

Fledgling Freddie
Sorc got an adwantage over bard couse they not lead the grp so gg targeting the inconnu/saracen/briton whatever in the middle of the grp while both grps are moving on speed 5(6). So bard have to time ae lul perfectly else hes fuked. And like fame said, if bard use insta single mez on leader and all grp stops same time making a nice stack dont whine on insta mez lol .

Drummer

Fledgling Freddie
I only use insta-mezz for "defensive" siuations, like when assist train or random nutters are attacking me. So I wouldn't REALLY miss it :)

Tilda

If they removed all insta CC, and reduced sorc range to same as healer/bard, that would be fun.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
well removing insta cc would also mean no insta cc on enemies, no idea how that would turn out =)) but it would produce tons of whine on FH...but why ask the question? This post itself will generate tons of whine alrdy I guess =)

flex

Fledgling Freddie
saying that range on sorc makes it balanced is crap. I can count the times i lost mezz war vs bard who used castable mezz the last week on 1 hand, vs insta mezz on the other hand ....

& even if you win mezz vs hibs, there is nothing u can do to stop them from mezzing you, they gp & they just insta mezz,

HerculesPluto

Fledgling Freddie
fucking pathetic saying sorcs have the advantage over insta, at the speed everyone runs and the fact sorcs have to target/stop and cast the greater range is totally negated by hibs or mids being able to simply click somehwere up ahead while still stuck to the driver and spam insta, the distance covered by the enemy when sorc is doing above puts the realm with the insta well within range.

Imo remove ALL insta, give everyone same sorc range aoe mezz/stun whatever

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
If they removed all insta CC and make it castable, i am pretty sure sorcs would be willing to give up bolt range mezz and get DD range mezz instead, for sure.

rvn

One of Freddy's beloved
Muylaetrix said:
If they removed all insta CC and make it castable, i am pretty sure sorcs would be willing to give up bolt range mezz and get DD range mezz instead, for sure.

and give healers and bards same dex as sorcs too ?

liloe

It's my birthday today!
stubbe said:
I would've never thought of that.

bah =)) that was a reflection on the thing said before, it's a stylistic device =)) same counts for cougar ofc =))

P.S. Cougar (in wolf form) hits you with his claw =)) hehe, so funny =))

[NO]Magmatic

Fledgling Freddie
Well having recently re-rolled as pac healer ;) (only 42 atm though)

Insta <whatever> is very nice to have... And even though it would be ok to remove insta <whatever>, they would have to give healers/bards quickcast (which is the reason they have insta's in the first place)....

And you might not like it, but healers/bards do suffer a small dex penalty compared to sorcs...

Anyways, be sure to curse at me, because I'll be using insta's to their fullest extend... And if mine are down, I'll get our other pac healer (well, 40 mend/36 pac) to drive... INSTA'Z FOR TEH WINZ!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom