[Important notice]Thursday servers problems.

O

old.Cied

Originally posted by djskum

Sorry m8, too much coffee not enough DOAC.

I'm going to go and spend Easter with my folks/friends and get pissed. See you on DOAC on Monday/Tuesday. The RealWorld awaits!

have a good 1, and take care.. dont drive

O

old.djskum

Originally posted by LegoPirate

U made a point that there should have been a pr bloke there to interface between customers and techies...

I was pointing out that there was...

Revor

My point was that the mechanism he's using sux.

Most players will not know what a bb is.

Thanks to all the GAO staff 4 not sleeping on my behalf, but please take some of this on board, amongst the flame/spam there are some very valid points.

L8trs All!!!

Erald/Galaed

PS If i take my copy of the game home and install it there I will be able to use my account/chars won't I?

O

old.tris UK

so Kemor, can we expect to play tonight? any further with the repairs or are GOA just gonna leave the servers closed for good and forget about the whole thing?

O

old.Tolen

Early afternoon...

becomes mid afternoon... If this game aint gonna be up till mid next week at least LET US KNOW.

O

old.tris UK

they are probs settling down for some sandwhiches or summin now

X

Xtro

"Lol...hush child."

Embattle being the forum whore you are I knew you would respond quickly, thanks for not disappointing me there.

As for the child bit - lmao if you knew :)

My original post stands - I doubt you play daoc so wouldn't know where most of these people were coming from, keep up the witty spamming shite posts on the general forum and let this lot who at least play the damn game they are talking about discuss it.

Anyway happy easter.

O

old.handst

Early Afternoon

Ok its now 13:44 GMT , 14:44 CET,

This is early afternoon and we are all still waiting it would have been far better to say the servers will be down until at least say 14:00 CET and people would not be hanging around waiting in vain.

Once again poor information to the customer causes more aggro than the actual issue.

O

old.Shill

Originally posted by tris UK
they are probs settling down for some sandwhiches or summin now

Isn't it croque monsieurs and Baguettes in France? :D

O

old.UK^Womble

Web Site is Back

Hi everyone ... surprise, surprise ... the Web Site is backup with some news.

They got hacked by some miserable bastard performing a denial of service ... strange phrase that, seems like GOA have been doing a "denial of service" to the rest of us this week.

Seriously though, they appear to be getting to the bottom of it, and are promising to get things running soon. They also are trying to get us a free day ... but I guess thats up to the Bean Counters to approve beforethey commit themselves.

Best wishes to the tech crew and Kremor ... :clap:

Guys if you find the sod that did this to us, I want to meet him in a dark alley (I've got this little baseball bat that is VERRRRY keen to make the acquaintance of that little shite)

O

old.tris UK

[sarcasm]
thanks for that news flash!!! we would have never known any of that if you hadnt told us!!!!!
[/sarcasm]

M

Melodic

I think a "few" of us already knew this Womble, but thanks for the effort

S

sulphur

tris, you really are getting on my tits with your childish remarks, they're not even opinions, just flame. If i was Kemor, i'd want your account suspended.

O

old.Tolen

Originally posted by Sulphur
tris, you really are getting on my tits with your childish remarks, they're not even opinions, just flame. If i was Kemor, i'd want your account suspended.

And Kemor could do that..... IF he was posting on the games offical boards and not someone else's because the offical ones are too painfully slow to use...

O

old.UK^Womble

Sarcasm - the lowest form of wit

True ... but it would be strange if this denial of service is simply loads of poor schmuk's trying to download the patch for their shiny new copy of Camelot:D

O

old.tris UK

the last thing i adressed to kemor was an inquiry as to whether we could be in with a chance of playing tonight or if GOA are forgetting it for now as its holiday time, if you hadnt noticed i think a few other people may have flamed him before, as i had done at the start of all this.

G

Gravity

ITS 2PM - DO U KNOW WHERE UR GAME IS??????:sleeping:

O

old.djskum

Re: Sarcasm - the lowest form of wit

Originally posted by UK^Womble
True ... but it would be strange if this denial of service is simply loads of poor schmuk's trying to download the patch for their shiny new copy of Camelot:D

Interesting point, I remember lots of lag last time they did a small patch.

S

sulphur

Originally posted by tris UK
[sarcasm]
thanks for that news flash!!! we would have never known any of that if you hadnt told us!!!!!
[/sarcasm]

O

old.UK^Womble

I guess many people were aware ... but hey I just woke up, fresh, revitalised and ready for a loooooong holiday in Midguard ... I checked this thread (again) and nobody else has posted the news so I thought I would set myself up as a target;)

O

old.djskum

Originally posted by djskum

PS If i take my copy of the game home and install it there I will be able to use my account/chars won't I?

No one answered my question :-(

M

Melodic

you didn't read the thread very well then...Kemor posted the news here himself

O

old.UK^Womble

Gravity ... yep its rotting on my hard drive ... I keep getting this little popup sayin "play me, play me":(

O

old.UK^Womble

DJSKUM ... yes, you can install it on different machines and play using your CD key and login details from different locations ... providing that GOA have got the servers working:sleeping:

G

Gravity

the poor thing - must be lonely

o well at least ive got jk2 to keep it company on my hd :clap:

O

old.UK^Womble

Yes its being kept company by a nice friendly copy of Jumpgate

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom