[Important notice]Thursday servers problems.

O

old.Souledge

I was gonna stay in an play tonight but sod it im going to the pub.

My warden made lvl 25 just before the downtime. If I lose that level I am going back to Ultime Online.:m00:

O

old.Gilme

I just want to point out my rant (incase kemor or any1s looking) its in another thread that doesnt seem to be bieng viewed :) Here is my rant :) :( :(
---------------
A not very happy gilme.

O

old.Crowa

Utterly pathetic. Absolutely, positively, utterly pathetic.

I have never read such whining drivel in all my life. If you want to go to the US.... bye bye, and good riddance. More room for the rest of us.

Nothing in life is smooth, nothing goes without a glitch, get over it - its something you will need to learn when you grow up.

S

Summo

Gilme, nobody's replying to it because we've heard it before. Settle down, fellas.

O

old.Gilme

Sos ppls.... like i said - im new.... ive got my main char back up to the same level now so no harm done... just a bit annoying and not a great first impression of the game is it.

Neway ... ill shut up now

O

old.Gor

yah everything good?

i have been disconnected twice from the server! an after it says

account already logged in!

i never had this before!! and sorry but it sucks havin to wait an hour before you can get back in game!!!!!

a friend of mine has the same problem!!!!!

anyone has the same problem?????????

I'm really gettin ... :puke:

M

Melodic

Originally posted by Turgor

Oh right... and this is the official boards?

Wake up man :)

Whatever has been said in these forums are just a plus if anyone of them has read it, which I doubt they have ( apart from Kemor ).

If it's just temporary, it's not worth an update on the web-site imho.

duh do you really think I didn't check the DAoC general forum for an announcement first? Additionally the fact that Kemor posts stuff here sort of buggers your argument. :upyours:

Even if it's temporary there should be a post on the forum, if they learned nothing else yesterday they should have learned that.

I have edited this post and toned down the language somewhat, but only because the post Turgor quoted seems to have been removed :eek::

O

old.Sorenzo

Some of(maybe all, did not check) my chars had 99% of a level when i logged in...and when i killed a blue with my first char i got 2 bubs...then it went to normal...i think i got more xp now than i had before...

S

Sar

Everyone got given a few bubbles of xp.

PS: Moaning fucks or what on this thread?

:rolleyes:

F

FuZor

:p phew! I almost purchased this game! Fortunatly for me JD 2 proved too much of a temptation! :D Good Luck peeps, hope its all working soon!

H

Hashmonster

barrysworld members count must have sky rocketed due to this thread! :D

O

old.rapture

Haha fanboi's vs whiners here on barrys too.

Did you know that on US servers....

Petition hasnt been disabled, if you want GM support you dont need to log off, you can just queue a request and the GM will come to you. There are several GMs per server present at most times.

US gets patched regulary, and you dont need to wait 3 months to play the actual current game.

I imported my copy long before the european servers opened (i thought it sucked but thats another thread...) The connection to, reliablity and customer support provided by Mythic is so much better than GOAs its untrue. Dont defend GOA ffs, your not getting what you should be people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom