klavrynd

Fledgling Freddie
have a bigger ego then them on irc should do it

if that's possible that is

Groborthir

Fledgling Freddie
Joor said:
sound fair..cuz u OP atm(nerf relics) :D

Yes, and 3-4 times FZ, phaseshift, instant CC in all its forms and so on is, indeed, very balanced.

Joor

Can't get enough of FH
Groborthir said:
Yes, and 3-4 times FZ, phaseshift, instant CC in all its forms and so on is, indeed, very balanced.

:cheers: well...ahh nevermind, dont take me serious

Dipper

Fledgling Freddie
tbh you need to be really stupid if you think instant mez is OP, if you got a skilled sorc in a alb grp, then a healer/bard wont be able to be into instant range before the sorc have landed a AoE mez that even have a greater radius than their instant AoE, i know lots of CC'er who wouldn wait a sec to trade instant for sorc mez.

Groborthir

Fledgling Freddie
Dipper said:
tbh you need to be really stupid if you think instant mez is OP, if you got a skilled sorc in a alb grp, then a healer/bard wont be able to be into instant range before the sorc have landed a AoE mez that even have a greater radius than their instant AoE, i know lots of CC'er who wouldn wait a sec to trade instant for sorc mez.

Mhm, sure ... :)

Xeanor

Fledgling Freddie
Dipper said:

you're totally wrong because it's been mathemetically proven that a sorc with mota3 10% spd and 381 dex can't mezz before the healer can insta
:m00:

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
Dipper said:

Every fight doesn't start off with us seeing the enemy group at maz range though, silly stuff like milegates and hills feels like being in the way.

Groborthir

Fledgling Freddie
Dipper said:
go play a non easymode class grobo havent seen u play anything else than BD or Sorc ^^

Mhm, sure ... Sorc, hehe.

You should maybe get some things straight before making an arse of yourself in an attempt to insult me. :)

Dipper

Fledgling Freddie
Might have confused you with someone else, but albs whineing about being underpowered is uber lame tbh ^^

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
We're varying group. One day we run 2x cleric, sorc, pala, merc, caba, minstrel, theurgist.
Next day we switch out minstrel for a 2nd theurgist.

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
Saggy said:
What is PE's "best setup" they are running now btw?

It's either BL merc, 2 clerics, sorc, theurg, minstrel, paladin and cabalist or one more theurgist instead of minstrel.

Animus

Fledgling Freddie
Teh CD tactic!

PH= Pac Healer
Z = Zerker
W = Warrior
S = Shaman
D = Dark Runie
DS = Dark(47) Supp (26) Runie
SM = Spiritmaster
AH = Aug Healer.
cd.jpg

ZoU = Zone of Unmana
BL = Banelord
ST = Snaring Tendrils

There you go!!!! :D

(Now guess how fast that tactic was made!!!!)

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
Animus said:
PH= Pac Healer
Z = Zerker
W = Warrior
S = Shaman
D = Dark Runie
DS = Dark(47) Supp (26) Runie
SM = Spiritmaster
AH = Aug Healer.
cd.jpg