how many still playing?

privacy

Fledgling Freddie
hey there guys

thinking of playing again but cant be assed starting again on US. how many ppl still playing on pryd/excal at prime time etc??

cheers

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
hey there guys

thinking of playing again but cant be assed starting again on US. how many ppl still playing on pryd/excal at prime time etc??

cheers

TBH think there around 10 if that still playing on Dyvet.

Best bet if you thinking of re-activating go US servers you find someone you know playing there.

Soulja

zenobya

Fledgling Freddie
dyvet died ages ago some went german server some wetn us ones but i am playing free shards and saw some oldies ther as well (pm me on same name at albion if you will came to uthgard server mabe i can help out abit

Garaen

One of Freddy's beloved
Why are there about 10 people playing on a dead server? Isn't it stupidly boring playing a massive multiplayer online game on your own?

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
hey privacy :) come join us on US server theres so many EU players playing over there so finding a guild shouldn't be a problem.

If you come over to US look me up if ya fancy a chat :)

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Why are there about 10 people playing on a dead server? Isn't it stupidly boring playing a massive multiplayer online game on your own?

Maybe they delusional,it certainly looks so from their FH posts.

Jiggs

Can't get enough of FH
I tried to look at the GOA herald (Roll of Honour or w/e they call it) for a laugh, but it's down. GOA don't change eh!?

solls

Fledgling Freddie
So after all the lengths I justw ent to to get my goddam account back, no one actually plays excal/pryd? Can I get my toons transferred to a US server or do I have to re-thefuck-roll?

I'd love to get back into it, but lvling 1-50 all over again????

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
re rolling isnt as bad as it sounds,its alot faster to lvl these days and with some help from one of the Eu guilds its not so painfull,theres several guilds on all realms from dyvet .

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
So after all the lengths I justw ent to to get my goddam account back, no one actually plays excal/pryd? Can I get my toons transferred to a US server or do I have to re-thefuck-roll?

takes like 1 or two days tops to get lvl50.. It's so easy these days and has nothing to do with the old days anymore

Everz

FH is my second home

Hai friend.

Yeh.. gotta reroll mate, excal died years back.

Septina

Part of the furniture
takes like 1 or two days tops to get lvl50.. It's so easy these days and has nothing to do with the old days anymore

If you PL and have friends that can help with ML artis etc you can have a char fully kitted in about 10 hours. :p
Atleast when we rolled a toon for tabbi on ze german cluster we had it at lvl 48 with lvl 10 artis and full template in ~10 hours. :)
MLs are pisseasy these days, ml3 for example that was a pain in the ass to do in the old days now takes ~30 minutes to do since you can port to all the ml step locations in the dungeon. :p

CorNokZ

Oh Septina, don't remind me of the 8 hour ml3 raids back in the day -.-

Player 1: "Did you do the ml3 pre-quest?"
Me: "Pre-quest...?"

And yes ofc if you have 7 friends to pl you and help with arties it takes no time to get sorted out :p

CorNokZ

Hated ml3.. Missed Medusa several times and was ml2 for about 6 months!

CorNokZ

What? ml7 has always been a walk in the park imo

Unless a certain druid goes afk and /sticks grp members for half an hour at katorii and accidently ends getting the plates or w/e it is you recieve! *hides*

Most angry spam tells I've ever had :D

Amiga

Can't get enough of FH
What? ml7 has always been a walk in the park imo

Unless a certain druid goes afk and /sticks grp members for half an hour at katorii and accidently ends getting the plates or w/e it is you recieve! *hides*

Most angry spam tells I've ever had :D
Well you've been lucky then.. Every fucking raid i went on we got wiped on Katorii because some dumbass pulled her. Not to mention the endless rezzing which we had to do over and over again becuase she came back during rezzing and wipes the bg again.. ZZzzz ;p

RL - PRESS ESCAPE SO YOU DONT HAVE THE MOB ON TARGET
Half of the bg - What? How? When? Shit think i pulled her again...

Not that i know if that ESC thing helped but that was the procedure every time we got wiped ;p

Amiga

Can't get enough of FH
Found this one.. God i hated this ml ;p

sshot019.jpg

CorNokZ

Loved doing mls for the first time as everything was new and it was a totally new kind of pve than what we were used to

Getting my second char toa'd was like walking through hell barefooted on boiling lava

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom