How do i beat a RR5 NS?

Aada

Part of the furniture
It doesn't matter what i try everytime i bump into one i quickly see them mashing their RR5 ability and my hits go something like this

You hit xxx for 290 damage (-180) a shield also absorbs 80-90 damage.

If i'm lucky i can take 1/4 hps off them before i die.

Any tips? My temp is fine resists capped/stats capped i switch around 4 weapons per fight im cl10.

I just find NS insanely hard to beat if they are RR5+ even if i get PA chain off im fighting a losing battle as soon as they pop that ability.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
W/o knowing your rr and exact spec/ra spec it's hard to say really beyond learn to mouseturn and land positionals at will

Aada

Part of the furniture
W/o knowing your rr and exact spec/ra spec it's hard to say really beyond learn to mouseturn and land positionals at will
I'm RR4 have purge 3/mos 5/vanish.

My spec is a 5 spec 36 or so in all spec lines I don't have lifebane yet.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
ns's are just op as hell with spell pierce :p be glad when mythic stops none casters from using it, damn stealth wizards.

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
you won't have problems with ns in the recent future.

daoc in 5 months at max will be dead.

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
the dmg reduction on rr5 aint that great tbh, but the ones that absorbs 100+ is either leggy abs proc or SoM the bitch to kill ns with rr5 is the 15% chance to miss combined with the shades evaderate and (parry rate) if uses warrior cl line it can be hard, on inf i usually garrote and kite it out since it is only 30 seconds :)
But be on bridge or a place u can get out of LoS fast or he will nuke u down ;)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
you won't have problems with ns in the recent future.

daoc in 5 months at max will be dead.

That's what they said when WoW came out

That's what they said when WAR came out

That's what they said when X came out

That's what they said when they quit playing

But that's not what they say when they return after 1-6 months..

:m00:

Punishment

Resident Freddy
I'm RR4 have purge 3/mos 5/vanish.

My spec is a 5 spec 36 or so in all spec lines I don't have lifebane yet.

I ran old mos2 same as new mos3 till rr10/8 or something but i would go mos4 mos5 is a luxury for rr7+ imo

Get the basics down 1st like purge 5 vanish1(though i have found it almost completely usless since ra changes and i refuse to spec vanish2) pain 1 lw1 etc then viper 5 and when you have all that you bring mop up as far as you can i have pain 8 at my rr.

Most shades are useless though so just learn to mouseturn and sidestun at will, as every time you come up against someone who knows how to u will lose

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
I ran old mos2 same as new mos3 till rr10/8 or something but i would go mos4 mos5 is a luxury for rr7+ imo

Get the basics down 1st like purge 5 vanish1(though i have found it almost completely usless since ra changes and i refuse to spec vanish2) pain 1 lw1 etc then viper 5 and when you have all that you bring mop up as far as you can i have pain 8 at my rr.

Most shades are useless though so just learn to mouseturn and sidestun at will, as every time you come up against someone who knows how to u will lose

wildpower and mom after viper5 purge 5:p

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Hm, try running AoM or TEM? I'm not 100% sure it will help, but there are so many hybrids out there that I'm pretty sure it's going to pay off in the long run =)

gohan

FH is my second home
i am SO out of the loop

i thought rr5 was Remedy?

also purge 3 (30 points)
mos 5 (34 points)
and vanish (5 points)

would be 7l9 minimum???

im so confuddled

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
i am SO out of the loop

i thought rr5 was Remedy?

also purge 3 (30 points)
mos 5 (34 points)
and vanish (5 points)

would be 7l9 minimum???

im so confuddled

rr5 used to be remedy but it was too OP so they gave it to all stealthers free and gave them new more OP rr5s.

They have added extra points when speccing RAs too. Purge 3 is now purge5 but it costs the same. (purge 2 is 2 sec delay, purge 3 is old purge 2 and purge 4 is 10 min re-use time)

If its a passive their are now 9 levels but mos9 is the same as old mos5.

Aada

Part of the furniture
It's still an awesome ability though combined with shadowshroud it makes me sick when i look at the combat logs and see just how much damage was absorbed by this ability.

It's why NS are a dime a dozen at the mo.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Tilinooch is a hard NS to beat. He's not high RR but he hits hard. Although he does duo with that bloody midget caster shade Moolen so it's normally 2 v 1 :(

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Tilinooch is a hard NS to beat. He's not high RR but he hits hard. Although he does duo with that bloody midget caster shade Moolen so it's normally 2 v 1 :(

should be even odds then since u never solo :p

Bahumat

FH is my second home
that wasnt an assumption, that was cold hard facts, as ive only seen u solo once :p and thats cause ur duo m8 died :p

tumblr_l4aiapByPA1qa0ztjo6_400.png

Done a fair bit of soloing recently. I enjoy NF and had a good run there the other day on bridges and inside keeps, but the rp's are kinda slow :( And yes, I was killing people. Labby is a zerg fest and you may kill someone who is only worth 100rp's, but it reminds me a bit of Camlann where the fighting is think and fast.

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
tumblr_l4aiapByPA1qa0ztjo6_400.png

Done a fair bit of soloing recently. I enjoy NF and had a good run there the other day on bridges and inside keeps, but the rp's are kinda slow :( And yes, I was killing people. Labby is a zerg fest and you may kill someone who is only worth 100rp's, but it reminds me a bit of Camlann where the fighting is think and fast.

heck id even fight u on tankstrel now ^^

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Don't get too cocky Dori! .. I mean Saru!

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
oh corn i lol'd hard at this!

Bahu, come play in nf mate :(

there's no way on gods green earth i'll ever resort to becoming an rp whore in laby so you'll have to come play in the real world! :p

Punishment

Resident Freddy
34 points on mos are you mad in the head gohan ? get mos3 and viper5 instead

Bahumat

FH is my second home
oh corn i lol'd hard at this!

Bahu, come play in nf mate :(

there's no way on gods green earth i'll ever resort to becoming an rp whore in laby so you'll have to come play in the real world! :p

I think I will, but I need a bit of help. A while back I asked where you guys find action, as when I go out, I never find anything unless I go in a keep. A few people mentioned bridges by their name (brynja bridge)sp? however I don't know these by those names as I use the default UI lol.
If someone could be kind enough to explain good area's to go, I would happily come along. It just sucks to spend 30 minutes looking for a fight, then 3 scouts to zerg me down :(

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
brynja is the door opposite bled

then agra1 in mid

then the agra bridges in hib

and east hib bridge

easiest action spots ;>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom