How to beat Public enemies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chamie

Loyal Freddie
omfg alb is the strongest realm in DAoC now with ToA, just accept it.
Hibs are damn much more easier to defeat than albs.
And lets just not talk about how much easier winning CC vs a bard than winning CC vs a sorc is.

And getting the mezz in with a casted mezz >>> insta.
What does mids have that is so damn good that albs doesnt have better of?
And dont come and say savages, how many mid grps do u see using more than one savage anyway?
In ToA u need casters in the lineup u cant fill your grp with 4 savages like everyone whines about it just wouldnt work.
And u wanna know what a healer gets for + stats when they lvl ?

CONC
PIETY
STRENGHT

yes healer is sooo uber CC plz...

Zede

Part of the furniture
Dipper said:
tbh you need to be really stupid if you think instant mez is OP, if you got a skilled sorc in a alb grp, then a healer/bard wont be able to be into instant range before the sorc have landed a AoE mez that even have a greater radius than their instant AoE, i know lots of CC'er who wouldn wait a sec to trade instant for sorc mez.

Use Hills ! LoS less than 500 units, but yer u got a good point. Alb with no sorc : no Alb

Umilard

Loyal Freddie
Albs best in toa??

I usually play hib nowadays and sure, casterheavy albgroups are very tough if they get the jump.. But mids are ALOT worse.

Good Banelord BD, 3 zephyring healers and a good shaman kinda interuppts everything :p

Personally i think alb has got the least from TOA, hib benefits most from bodyguard/grapple, an mid benefits from zephyr.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Chamie said:
omfg alb is the strongest realm in DAoC now with ToA, just accept it.
Hibs are damn much more easier to defeat than albs.
And lets just not talk about how much easier winning CC vs a bard than winning CC vs a sorc is.

And getting the mezz in with a casted mezz >>> insta.
What does mids have that is so damn good that albs doesnt have better of?
And dont come and say savages, how many mid grps do u see using more than one savage anyway?
In ToA u need casters in the lineup u cant fill your grp with 4 savages like everyone whines about it just wouldnt work.

CONC
PIETY
STRENGHT

I would say alb is strong but i wouldn't say strongest, i would say all three realms aren't that far apart though.Support classes play a vital role in this game and if they are asleep you will lose even if you are an alb, mid or a hib, it's too cc dependant.(if three healers aren't interupted then the mids will win no matter what which we learnt on sauv road earlier...but we had no theurg so wasn't surprising)

What's it matter if four savages doesn't work when casters do not seem to work anyway in this case? you got amazing amount of interupts in a toa sc'ed mid fg with good support players compared to albs.(if you stop the theurg petspamming you to death that is :p )

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
I think it's balanced as it is now, one realm got good stuff, other realm got good stuff to counter with.
All you need is a decent setup and some teamwork to get people to do what they should.
With lousy teamwork it doesn't really matter if you got all the SoS/BoF/Savages/E-Penis in the world, you'll still lose.
We've lost fights to Maelstrom where we've used everything we possibly could, but still lost cos we didn't time stuff right or work together good enough.
Using voicecom program helps a lot, although I'm really starting to worry about Soulfly and Marracus mental health. ;<

Kahland

One of Freddy's beloved
lots of retarded comments in here. from albs too :<

ding 150m rps!

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Chamie said:
CONC
PIETY
STRENGHT

Conc = con or what? o.0

Besides, it's still better than bards with
Charisma
Empathy (totally useless for bards does absolutely nothing)
Constitution

So less whine, at least your stats do somthing, even if the benefit of str is quite minimal, at least it's also the tetriary stat and not the secondary.

Anyway, back to topic, run in a grp with 1 bard 2 druids 1 warden 1 hero 2 blademasters 1 (light ofc) eldritch and you're fine :eek:

[edit] checked the character builder on catacombs just for you Dilandio, and healers rising stats are
Piety
Constitution
Strenght

Oh, and I think that hib>alb>mid>hib as it has been for a long time, (ofcourse not by a lot, but by just a little bit at highest "level" of the game, obviously also dependant on grp setups)

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
this thread gives me such a hard on.... not, come on Morcharronmoron liven it up a bit

Jovo

Fledgling Freddie
Wasnt Public enemies a hiphop band in the 80s ? =)

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Use 1 Banelord Bonedancer

Even if you kill him non-stop after rezz he would still doing his job (think i've read this before......)

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
Chamie said:

Bard mezzez first = hib group wins
Sorc mezzez first > hibs GP = hib group wins

You're right, let's not talk about it :p

Xeanor

Fledgling Freddie
Chamie said:

CONC
PIETY
STRENGHT

lol yeah, like that matters a shit when you have the advantage of 3 fz, phase shift on all important support chars, savages, all those healer instas, PR, ichor, best end regen, insta pbaoe disease, etc.

how about they give a sorcerer fz and phase shift, I bet entire midgard and hibernia would whine at mythic until they would revert it, so don't start telling me sojourner on healer isn't op'd.

Roadie

Fledgling Freddie
how about they give a sorcerer fz and phase shift, I bet entire midgard and hibernia would whine at mythic until they would revert it

that would be slightly different.....i guess u know y so i dont rly know y u said that

blejs

Loyal Freddie
Atm they win more over us then we against them atleast, aint doing good at all against em.

But when we had our set group with
Remeem,Delg,Foadon,Fatalilty,Lissandrae,Blejsii(me),Thina,Chronicle the % of winning fight was on our side.

Hopefully after some stuff that we need to fix that we know about is fixed we will do better against em again. But it takes time often to get some new ppl in to. But its nice with challenges.

SoS is big upperhand atm, and NF just speaks for MID more atleast with specially that SoS nerf.

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
nearsight pbuck and onigiri :p win 4 teh win. den create "kicing PE back to sidi" daoc movie, snoz style :D

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Xeanor said:
you're totally wrong because it's been mathemetically proven that a sorc with mota3 10% spd and 381 dex can't mezz before the healer can insta
:m00:
Depends on the speed the healer are going with :>

Sagano

Fledgling Freddie
mathemetically proven rofl
by ? Aussie his 2 dimensional solution for a 4 dimensional problem ?

Septina loses all her fights then ? dont think so :)

Rudor Dwarf

Loyal Freddie
Hmm not sure about this but it seems like....
Albs have a lil easier to kill mids then kill hibs.
Mids have a lil easier to kill hibs then albs.

This is when you run opted groups that know what they are doing and so on.
But Pe is damn hard to kill they all know what to do and most of em are high rr if not all (Loch theur HI :) )

Think Pe is the group that play best on prydwen atm but might get a change of that soon we will see :wub: .

Minimez

Fledgling Freddie
PE are a team of friends and have been together for a while.. Looks like the found a nice setup.. I personaly think its all down to onigiri, pbuck and there sorc atm.. If there on form the whole group pwnz.

Id also like to add its V.fkin hard to pan 360 and pick an inc target before there within insta range.. do`able but hard. Grats to all sorcs that can do it ;p

Oro

Fledgling Freddie
Chilling out on a Saturday morning, got toast and coffee. This is better than kids TV :D

Killerbee said:
AE smite on their mezz ;)

lol :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom