How to beat Public enemies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
swings other way around aswell, that you spend all your time on DAoC doesnt automatically make you a good player either.

Saggy

Can't get enough of FH
Fadeh said:
A good player is a player who can invest all spare time into the game. Thats the only thing needed.
Not really, you can be the best player ever even if you play only once a year and you can be the worst player ever by playing 24/7. But yes, to get items, cash, lvl50s, RPs and stuff all you need is time - 100x lvl50s with 1000 lvl10 Artis, 670mil RPs and 100 mithril wont make you automatically a good player :p

If you have brains and know how to behave you can consider yourself a good Daoc-player, imo :p

Xeanor

Fledgling Freddie
Saggy said:
Not really, you can be the best player ever even if you play only once a year and you can be the worst player ever by playing 24/7. But yes, to get items, cash, lvl50s, RPs and stuff all you need is time - 100x lvl50s with 1000 lvl10 Artis, 670mil RPs and 100 mithril wont make you automatically a good player :p

If you have brains and know how to behave you can consider yourself a good Daoc-player, imo :p

If you're not good you will give up before you get all that, you don't just need the time.

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
You dont really need to be a rocket scientist to play daoc. It isnt that hard. So usually the ones that invest the most will be the most successfull. I think Nolby Pride is a living proof of that.

Lets take myself as a exemple. When i didnt have a guild i was considered an ok player, but i couldnt get into the best groups. When i formed PE suddenly i was more then just ok.

Was i good before PE. Answer no. However, good players pre si were VERY few. (if going by whats considered good today)

Was i good after PE. Answer is that by getting the experience of guild play i evolved my way of playing daoc. I certainly were alot better then pre si. But good, i would still say no. Handicaps as not that good vision prohibited me to reach the real top. And only the real top are considered good right?

If you have all the tools its easy to play winning daoc. RR11 + RvR guild makes it like 10000 times easier. Thats why i wouldnt say that people around in those guilds are that good. They just take advantage of the different weaknesses of the game.

A good player should in my opinion be someone that could join any team with any char and still play as good as it takes to make the team win. Could i do it? Hell no. My enchanter on Excalibur sucks pretty much for instance. :)

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
i let the ppl I play with and play against decide if I am good or not

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
Maelstrom getting pathetic now, Twice today i left bolg JUST got down the slope and bam insta mezzed/stunned/moc SM. They using radar or something?!?! :( Dont think they want any competition from either realm, PE the same, putting people out of the game who are low realm rank. Maybe roll another char all of you and start again?!?

Saggy

Can't get enough of FH
Xeanor said:
If you're not good you will give up before you get all that, you don't just need the time.
I simply dont see anyone having 100x lvl50s with 1000 lvl10 Artis, 670mil RPs and 100 mithril as a target so why would anyone give up on having fun? In theory you can suck in Daoc and eventually get the things I listed if you have time for it (dont worry, Daoc will fade away before someone could actually get close to it, let's say in 80-years? :p) Like Fadeh said, you dont have to be a rocket scientist to play Daoc - just by spanking green con mobs you will get started on getting 100 mithril, 100 lvl50s and possibly leveling some artis and that would be 3 out of 4 things I listed :p

So in summary - time will most likely make your character stronger but it doesn't automatically make you a good player. The faster you get stronger the more likely you are doing something right and can't be all that bad player. In the end cyboring is what actually matters though :p

Kahland

One of Freddy's beloved
Saggy said:

true, outlaw and zoyster are both rr11.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Hahahaha ffs this is so first class fun reading, go for it Balbor, you really show everyone how you're right ><

You said the sorc mezz is cast 100% slower than a 0 second spell (instant mezz) but 100% of 0 is 0 so the sorc mezz is actually instant cast? so OP :(

Oh, and you got QC Saitoh, so cwy less about instant interrupting when it's mezz feed-backed, it won't interrupt if you're 50% thru the spell by then anyway.

Ah, that's why Saitoh become so good, QC AoE mezz on inc meights!

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Stop thinking. Or start it for a change! :confused:

Okay I'll take that message and work on that for the near future, thank you.

"

Time to leave this retarded place for good, after 1158 reputation points I don't feel like eating shit from some knob mods. That being said, all FH mods should die in real life after a long and healthy and successful life.

Have fun, I will not be reading this I guess.

Well when I read this it's preety much self explanatory. But well... your manisch so what can I expect. :eek7:

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
the funny thing is that he is most likely rep'ing himself with three or four other accounts. i know of one such person who has done that. what do rep points get you anyways? fuck all.

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
I bet he waits for the time when he can sell the rep points for sex,like his account. :m00:

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
the funny thing is that he is most likely rep'ing himself with three or four other accounts. i know of one such person who has done that. what do rep points get you anyways?

Loads of respect from other geeks! :D

I love my rep ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom