How to beat Public enemies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lubbock

Fledgling Freddie
Only way to beat the PE group is being sneaky.

First you place a plate full of cookies at amg, make sure your hidden yourself, PE will sniff around the area fearing this might be a trap after several minutes of skulking about they will send their pally to taste the cookies and after he says they are good they will all start munching on the cookies with great joy, now your groups Bard must appear for them with the bag of cookies and run toward your portal keep staying outside of their mezz/stun range, in an cookie frenzy they will charge you screaming for delicious chocolate cookies.
at your portal keep let them catch up and just as they are about to kill you throw the cookies towards the portal keep so they are within range of nukers.

PE will be furious of this but since they got the munchies they will attempt slowly getting to the portal keep bag of cookies and slowly get them nuks to death.

Cookies is the bane of all RvR groups.

Hope this is usefull for ya :D

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Xeanor said:
lol yeah, like that matters a shit when you have the advantage of 3 fzQUOTE]

FZ = 3 Healers and a skald tbh ;D so that makes 4!

Btw nice one yesterday Bibi, you FZ me, then some healer FZ's me when the fz I'm on is almomost worn out! grr :p

Justicator

Fledgling Freddie
SoulFly said:
Btw nice one yesterday Bibi, you FZ me, then some healer FZ's me when the fz I'm on is almomost worn out! grr :p

Just have to enjoy the ride megameight. :p

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
blejs said:
But when we had our set group with
Remeem,Delg,Foadon,Fatalilty,Lissandrae,Blejsii(me),Thina,Chronicle the % of winning fight was on our side.

OIc, when we started to run PE grps again (had been doing random /as grps with me being only PE untill that) with Pbuck and stuff, you qq'd on FH how hard we were and I saw Thina vanishing one week after or smth.

blejs

Loyal Freddie
Dreami said:
OIc, when we started to run PE grps again (had been doing random /as grps with me being only PE untill that) with Pbuck and stuff, you qq'd on FH how hard we were and I saw Thina vanishing one week after or smth.

quote me where i said how hard u where over AS.

And i mean your main group when i talk about fights, with randoms in i dont care as mutch at all. Since it do matter alot, Thina went away cause of school cause school started with alot of things etc.

But if u wanna start talk BS go ahead.
Never said u where easy, but i have my opinion on how fights was atleast often, WITH main group from your side and our side.

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
blejs said:
quote me where i said how hard u where over AS.

And i mean your main group when i talk about fights, with randoms in i dont care as mutch at all. Since it do matter alot, Thina went away cause of school cause school started with alot of things etc.

But if u wanna start talk BS go ahead.
Never said u where easy, but i have my opinion on how fights was atleast often, WITH main group from your side and our side.

'How hard you were over AS.' <- WTF?

So you're saying that your 'main group' is worse now, ie. you got worse players?

And what is our main group, may I ask? Our group changes every day in some small detail.

Argyle_Avendale

Fledgling Freddie
Umilard said:
Albs best in toa??

I usually play hib nowadays and sure, casterheavy albgroups are very tough if they get the jump.. But mids are ALOT worse.

Good Banelord BD, 3 zephyring healers and a good shaman kinda interuppts everything :p

Personally i think alb has got the least from TOA, hib benefits most from bodyguard/grapple, an mid benefits from zephyr.

Tbh, you play hib/excal - you cant in no way compare alb/excal with alb/pryd. No offence, but many alb/excal players really arent very good xE

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Argyle_Avendale said:
Tbh, you play hib/excal - you cant in no way compare alb/excal with alb/pryd. No offence, but many alb/excal players really arent very good xE

many alb/pryd is pretty useless too~ no offense.

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Argyle_Avendale said:
So are a % of mid/pryd, no offence.

Your point beeing?

I think his point was that you had no point in saying a large % of alb/exc players are useless...
(because a large % of every realm is "useless")

Balbor

Fledgling Freddie
Dipper said:
tbh you need to be really stupid if you think instant mez is OP, if you got a skilled sorc in a alb grp, then a healer/bard wont be able to be into instant range before the sorc have landed a AoE mez that even have a greater radius than their instant AoE, i know lots of CC'er who wouldn wait a sec to trade instant for sorc mez.

maybe the bards you play with are stupid casue they would of used Amnisia long before the sorcerer got into spell range

Balbor

Fledgling Freddie
Escape said:
Bard mezzez first = hib group wins
Sorc mezzez first > hibs GP = hib group wins

You're right, let's not talk about it :p

probably one of the main resion Hibs do so bad in NF is becasue they don't know how to fight without alwaysing winning CC due there being no GP.

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Balbor said:
probably one of the main resion Hibs do so bad in NF is becasue they don't know how to fight without alwaysing winning CC due there being no GP.

Or perhaps GP is more needed in hib due to a standard group having less people with Cure mezz?

And if you cast amnesia before the sorc casts you're quite a bad bard (obviously no one can target a croc or whatever sorc in the middle of an enemy grp at 2300+ range so has to be aoe amnesia, and even if that would get resisted, which doens't happen that much, the sorc can qc his aoe mezz, and a paladin can taunt shout the bard forcing use of instant on half the alb grp cos they're split up then the sorc mezz lands with 400 radius on the hibs, and before GP is fired and the hibs are spread to avoid chain interruption from spamming of mezz/root the albs are unmezzed anyway, by spells or short instant timer.) o.0

Umilard

Loyal Freddie
Argyle_Avendale said:

Sure, there's alot of crappy albs on excalibur, but if you have ever ran into Apocalypse Dudes on excal you will see that all albs isn't gimpy on excal :p And in general there is alot more RvRguilds on excal (some good, some bad) where prydwen normally have 1 or maybe 2 good groups from each realm running around.

But i agree, Public enemies is the best albguild around.. Second would be Apocalypse Dudes (haven't seen them in a while tho, dunno if the are inactive atm)

And there isn't really much of crap random groups on excal, they don't bother with 1fg.. They bring TEH ZERG instead and TEH ZERG (atleast the alb one) normally have lots of rr7+ casters in them.. Doesn't really matter how good you are when you run into zergs with 10+ casters in them.

Jeeves

Banned
Xeanor said:
you're totally wrong because it's been mathemetically proven that a sorc with mota3 10% spd and 381 dex can't mezz before the healer can insta
:m00:
You can't mathematically prove anything which takes into account variable values such as reaction speed, unless you make assumptions. >.<

blejs

Loyal Freddie
Dreami said:
'How hard you were over AS.' <- WTF?

So you're saying that your 'main group' is worse now, ie. you got worse players?

And what is our main group, may I ask? Our group changes every day in some small detail.

Meant this
"you qq'd on FH how hard we were"

Well you have to reliase that RRs do matter, and for example remeem was 8l2/3 and Aquen was like 7l2 or something 7l6 now tho, and thina is 9l6 and zebolt joined in before rr8.

It takes always time to get some new ppl in the groove tbh.

And with your main group i meant this as before atleast.

Loch,Marc Clerics
Pala Soulfly, Kandig
Sorch Saitoh, Septina
Caba Onigirl
Theur Pbuck
Merch Dreamie
Minst Farrel

Main, loch,marc,soulfly,saitoh,onigirl,pbuck,dreamie,farrel

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
Edlina said:
And if you cast amnesia before the sorc casts you're quite a bad bard (obviously no one can target a croc or whatever sorc in the middle of an enemy grp at 2300+ range so has to be aoe amnesia, and even if that would get resisted, which doens't happen that much, the sorc can qc his aoe mezz, and a paladin can taunt shout the bard forcing use of instant on half the alb grp cos they're split up then the sorc mezz lands with 400 radius on the hibs, and before GP is fired and the hibs are spread to avoid chain interruption from spamming of mezz/root the albs are unmezzed anyway, by spells or short instant timer.) o.0

uff thats hard to read :(

flex

Fledgling Freddie
Sagano said:
mathemetically proven rofl
by ? Aussie his 2 dimensional solution for a 4 dimensional problem ?

Septina loses all her fights then ? dont think so :)

4 dimensions ftw !

Cuteandhugable

Fledgling Freddie
Lubbock said:
Only way to beat the PE group is being sneaky.

First you place a plate full of cookies at amg, make sure your hidden yourself, PE will sniff around the area fearing this might be a trap after several minutes of skulking about they will send their pally to taste the cookies and after he says they are good they will all start munching on the cookies with great joy, now your groups Bard must appear for them with the bag of cookies and run toward your portal keep staying outside of their mezz/stun range, in an cookie frenzy they will charge you screaming for delicious chocolate cookies.
at your portal keep let them catch up and just as they are about to kill you throw the cookies towards the portal keep so they are within range of nukers.

PE will be furious of this but since they got the munchies they will attempt slowly getting to the portal keep bag of cookies and slowly get them nuks to death.

Cookies is the bane of all RvR groups.

Hope this is usefull for ya :D

lol!

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Succi said:
uff thats hard to read :(

I know, but I had to type it like that cos it's all in a paranthetis (sp?) So couldn't really make some nice text management :eek: Or, that would have been wrong at least :)

Xeanor

Fledgling Freddie
Jeeves said:
You can't mathematically prove anything which takes into account variable values such as reaction speed, unless you make assumptions. >.<

And the assumption is, if you target the healer, and hold down the mezz button, and he gets in range, he will be in range for his insta before you finish your cast.

There's nothing 2-dimensional or 4-dimension to that, as 4-dimensional doesn't even exist, it's just the truth. A healer with speed3+sprint will even be able to mezz/stun before sorc finishes cast.

And if the sorc doesn't lead (what we usually do, I don't lead) then you have no chance at all of mezzing without your own group getting partly mezzed, a lot of times we do catch instas, but i finish my cast then before the enemy finishes their castable mezz.

Maleg

Fledgling Freddie
Balbor said:
Hmm, Balbor, you should stick to commenting on items you know something about. If Hibs win CC they don't need CC, Hibs lose CC they have a get out of jail free card (sort of). But most of the time if you get jumped by a decent enemy group, they will win.

Decent Alb group, Sorc wins Mez, Hibs GP, Albs still win (although not as cleanly as they would have without Hibs using GP).

Don't confuse yourself with a decent Alb player.

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
Groborthir said:
Mhm, sure ... Sorc, hehe.

You should maybe get some things straight before making an arse of yourself in an attempt to insult me. :)

hehe n1:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom