Amildin said:
Please excuse Ame, he gets his excuses from his dog :eek:

I get mine from your dog, She really good at blowjobs aswell

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
That worked since i dont have a girlfriend, nice one mate

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Has most of horde buggered off to play horde on WoW now? In which case Camlann is saved..?

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
I don't really get the grude you people have against Horde ? they are like any other Top guild on rp servers , for example NP , LA , GoL and so on , they are big , they are good and they have the relics...is it greed or lust or envy the reason you all hate horde ?

get a grip , people who play the game , and enjoy the way they play , don't need slackers to tell them HOW to play , then we can just get back to something that been said 1000000 zillion times , pay their subs and you can have a little to say how they play.

untill then just knock it off ,if you really feel they are zerging ? ZERG EM BACK ALLRDY or just treat them with respect and get the same back ( same works IRL if anyone managed to miss that ).

i was hoping to actively start playing Camlann and by what i'm seeing here , i would probably get sick before lvl 21 and that's when i do /level command.

thx for me.

/Alex - Tesla

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
i was hoping to actively start playing Camlann and by what i'm seeing here , i would probably get sick before lvl 21 and that's when i do /level command.

Oh, hes a comedian as well :m00:

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
Teslacoil said:
untill then just knock it off ,if you really feel they are zerging ? ZERG EM BACK ALLRDY

spoken like a true FoM member xD

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
Succi said:

what i mean't succi ( i guess it just wen't past you ) was that not everyone like those "top" guild per server/realm , cause there is allway's someone "better" then the rest , and people are being jealous so they just treat those with disrespect, and there are those who like those guilds, soooo that is how i think i can compare Horde with NP they are the same in that matter.

Bellona

Banned
Ame said:
Has most of horde buggered off to play horde on WoW now? In which case Camlann is saved..?

why would it be saved just because we left?

you are nothing but a narrowminded bitter child.. :m00:

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Bellona said:

Why wouldn't it be saved, is the question?

Laston

Fledgling Freddie
Teslacoil said:
I don't really get the grude you people have against Horde ? they are like any other Top guild on rp servers , for example NP , LA , GoL and so on , they are big , they are good and they have the relics...is it greed or lust or envy the reason you all hate horde ?

get a grip , people who play the game , and enjoy the way they play , don't need slackers to tell them HOW to play , then we can just get back to something that been said 1000000 zillion times , pay their subs and you can have a little to say how they play.

untill then just knock it off ,if you really feel they are zerging ? ZERG EM BACK ALLRDY or just treat them with respect and get the same back ( same works IRL if anyone managed to miss that ).

thx for me.

/Alex - Tesla

it´s more the fact big guilds have more wankers and trust me people ALLWAYS remember the wankers :( you dont need much to end up on someones KOS or hate list

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
i met a solo horde today

i almost fainted, but then he owned me with his relics :(

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
enkor said:
i met a solo horde today

i almost fainted, but then he owned me with his relics :(
I met a solo horde too, but he had timer on and when he saw me he ran away with his speed song and raised a FG to zerg me. Luckily I had stealth and they were too blind to see me even though they ran through me twice.

Bellona

Banned
Ame said:
I met a solo horde too, but he had timer on and when he saw me he ran away with his speed song and raised a FG to zerg me. Luckily I had stealth and they were too blind to see me even though they ran through me twice.

do you even have the slightest idea how stealthdetection works?

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
Ame said:

Kinda impossible to see 50 stealth when travelling at mach 5 if your a non stealther

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
don't make teh n00bs wiser. Might stop him from spamming stupid posts that make me laugh

Trollfar

Fledgling Freddie
Ame said:

You're too stupid for your own good meight

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
Actually a few days back i got greykilled by a couple ppl in Horde. I PM'd an officer in guild to tell him about this and 5 minutes later the guy who killed me apologized... Does that make them retards?

Aklaim

Fledgling Freddie
Bellona said:

like most of Horde?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom