Horde... the truth about the retards.

Keeg

Fledgling Freddie
Fedtalfen said:
Obviously those that use the word "Zerg" about Camlann never played excal. A zerg involved at least 4fgs and almost often more. I've never seen anyone roam with that on camlann and I doubt anyone else has. Btw ame, why should it be different just because it's another server type? It were used in connection with pvp on rvr servers and are now used in connection with ... PVP?!?!? It might just be me, but I'm seriously having a hard time understanding your points.

99,9% of everybody who plays camlann have played on rvr servers. A zerg is imo on rvr servers 2fgs+ working together. 4fgs working together or more just happends with albs usually.

If you havent noticed, most people on pvp duo, or even solo, unlike RvR were you dont run out of atk (or where ever the hell it is) unless ur a fg. and if you havent noticed, camlann have a very small population, so a typical alb exal zerg is impossible.

Oh and btw, WHO the hell made you the guy who decides how many people u need for something to be called a zerg?

Aklaim

Fledgling Freddie
Fedtalfen said:
Obviously those that use the word "Zerg" about Camlann never played excal. A zerg involved at least 4fgs and almost often more. I've never seen anyone roam with that on camlann and I doubt anyone else has. Btw ame, why should it be different just because it's another server type? It were used in connection with pvp on rvr servers and are now used in connection with ... PVP?!?!? It might just be me, but I'm seriously having a hard time understanding your points.

ive seen 5fg of frenchies doing Ml6

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Bannis took the relics with 2,5 fg at 3.00-4.00 fridaynight with 3 people defening

We took em back with 20 people while 17 people defending on primetime (17.00-19.00saterday)

French / German alliance is LOL

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
old.windforce said:
Bannis took the relics with 2,5 fg at 3.00-4.00 fridaynight with 3 people defening

We took em back with 20 people while 17 people defending on primetime (17.00-19.00saterday)

French / German alliance is LOL

Do you wanna say horde are good? lol ! You aren't much better then bannis :p

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
old.windforce said:
hahaha nice :flame:

:worthy:

I am serious,who are good players there ? Only Tabbi ? Pheraps you are "good" compared to bannis,but not to decent players who used to play prenf :twak:

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer should join Horde. He'll feel right at home with the retards.

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Ame said:
Bonelamencer should join Horde. He'll feel right at home with the retards.
That's wrong m8 ! Retards don't suit me :( I'll feel at home only among The bitches :p

Fuzzy

Fledgling Freddie
Morphable said:
Lets All Hug And Be Friends? :kissit:

ok maybee not..

Every phase of camlann has its guilds everyone loves to hate.. Hell i ONLY moved to camlann to pk requiem as much as humanly possible :clap:

Now then.. If You Children Arnt Gonnah Play Nice.. Ill Have To Seperate You! ...

Ps. Tell Flames To Stop Nuking Me! kktxbye
I'm afraid you may have to use small words with this lot...try grunting and using bad grammar.

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Bonelamencer said:
I am serious,who are good players there ? Only Tabbi ? Pheraps you are "good" compared to bannis,but not to decent players who used to play prenf :twak:

Well, i hope some of that decent players return and give some competition :x

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
old.windforce said:
Well, i hope some of that decent players return and give some competition :x

Not likely imo, and if they did they'd get bored quickly

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
200 posts whining about Horde....

not bad but nowhere near Requiems calibre :flame:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom