Horde... the truth about the retards.

Aklaim

Fledgling Freddie
Ok, well a few days ago I was at SoM doing it with a few others, Horde come and kill us, they steal it, so again today was a me and a friend with 2 Sallys got last mob to 30% Horde ocme and kill us, we ask friends ingame to help and kill Horde, so they End up restarting it on last mob and getting the cloak and pulling last mob to Town, and I killed there necro who said he had the cloak, he released or got rezzed or something and got the cloak, is this allowed? have screenies etc, also Kheerna or something Horde Palidin pm'd me saying.. o_O I hope you die irl, or get cancer and die slowly, then he also said i hope your mum gets hit by and car while you've got cancer, and dosen't live o_O should I send this to GoA?

Afran

Part of the furniture
lol ;p pathetic, anyway, i'd send it yeah but don't expect them to do anything more than a 2 week ban xE

Damion

Fledgling Freddie
Welcome to camlann.

Fighting for artifacts are every day occurances.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
what you have to realise is all the cu#ts on the server who are in big guilds get siphoned out. no one wants them in a guild so they are kicked...what they then do is join horde.

ok there are some nice people in horde but if you expect the worst from them you will never be dissapointed

[FC]Maramar

Fledgling Freddie
imo dont even bother sending email...some horde r good some r bad this is life and no1 ever said life is paradise :(

Renwind

One of Freddy's beloved
sure it wasnt succi that laid there dead with the cloak until u were finished with the enc and then got rezzed ? done it a few times, and ofc u try to kill those doing artifacts why shouldnt u ?

Luse

Fledgling Freddie
Lo m8! Some Day we will get it

Well and Horde stinks... much to big 4 this server

:puke:

Balthasar

Fledgling Freddie
That succi was me playing the char :p
was basicly 2 dogs fighting for the bone and the 3rd walking away with it.

if you aint have a guild, or know a lot of poeple you kinda screwed to get arti's and SoM can be done with necro but even at the most impossible time you will get noticed :(

Anyway was laughing my but off that I got the SoM and even laughed more that they killed the last sphinx without having the black cloak. (wich you need to get the SoM arti)

Whos GM of Horde now? Should send screenies to him/her..

Though then I doubt they will do anything because they're gay.

Jaison X

Fledgling Freddie
I think you should report GOA about the words they said, about the arte steal... well this happen everyday in camlann, it sucks when someone do to you, but u will do sometimes if u need it also.

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Aklaim said:
Ok, well a few days ago I was at SoM doing it with a few others, Horde come and kill us, they steal it, so again today was a me and a friend with 2 Sallys got last mob to 30% Horde ocme and kill us, we ask friends ingame to help and kill Horde, so they End up restarting it on last mob and getting the cloak and pulling last mob to Town, and I killed there necro who said he had the cloak, he released or got rezzed or something and got the cloak, is this allowed? have screenies etc, also Kheerna or something Horde Palidin pm'd me saying.. o_O I hope you die irl, or get cancer and die slowly, then he also said i hope your mum gets hit by and car while you've got cancer, and dosen't live o_O should I send this to GoA?

got any screenies of that trashtalk?

Artifact stealing doesn't excist on Camlann, you can only loose or win a fight over them. The trashtalking is something different.

Luse,

Caernsidhe, Bannis and GdE are bigger then Horde. Last 2 are allied too with some other gay german guild

Riph

Fledgling Freddie
rofl, I was there yesterday when this "incident" went down. And as soon as i entered TR I got a PM from this dude saying "OMG OMG U STEALING ARTI??" and they just kept comin'. He even told me that he PMd every major guild on the server to come wipe us for money etc etc. Dont know who got the cloak or whatever 'cause i logged before sphinx died. Might wanna chill out abit m8 :wub: (This is all based on you being Huggle in-game which I presume)

Damion

Fledgling Freddie
You dont know the meaning of "zerg".

People tend to resolve to the word "zerging" when they're out of arguments, silly imo :kissit:

Bellona

Banned
Bahumat said:
what you have to realise is all the cu#ts on the server who are in big guilds get siphoned out. no one wants them in a guild so they are kicked...what they then do is join horde.

ok there are some nice people in horde but if you expect the worst from them you will never be dissapointed

maybe you should take a look at horde recruit forum, www.horde-camlann.com

its like 1 out of 20 that even gets a seriously consideration about joining, since most people have some dirt on their hands.

and for luse, you should look at active members, then bannis, caernsidhe, gde and new front are larger than horde.

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
feels weird to read these posts , since i have never had any trouble with horde at all, can maybe have some doing with that i didn't kill one of the "officers" bd while he was afk in varulvhamn with my skald ... but whatever reason , everytime i pm anyone in horde he's polite and answers with care , and say's that he's busy and can't answer all my questions at that particular time , so to say that all Horde is bad is kinda retarded really.

but that's my opinion.

Renwind

One of Freddy's beloved
imo those who trashtalks horde plz show in sig who ur chars are ingame so i know who to contra etc IF u will apply to horde in the futere (like cavel trash talked and then applied, and if its huggle that made the post he applied to horde like last week. I dont get why ppl do it if they think we suck to much)

sabbar

One of Freddy's beloved
Aklaim said:
have screenies etc, also Kheerna or something Horde Palidin pm'd me saying.. o_O I hope you die irl, or get cancer and die slowly, then he also said i hope your mum gets hit by and car while you've got cancer, and dosen't live o_O should I send this to GoA?

well if you have a ss then show me the name of the guy so i can take apropriate actions against his behavior

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Sabbar is a good Horde, but he was fear first :wub:

Natswoo

Banned
Horde are stlong, but pretty much, Most of camlann :touch: horde :touch: French zerg population

Aklaim

Fledgling Freddie
Horde only win by numbers, if you've seen them 1FGV1FG or even 1FG V 2FG of Horde they will lose, they dont evenhave a MA or even know what /assist is, I was in a group with them AoE Mezzed a FG of TSE there healers purged, So who does Riph go attack? There tanks! :D gg

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Renwind said:
imo those who trashtalks horde plz show in sig who ur chars are ingame so i know who to contra etc IF u will apply to horde in the futere (like cavel trash talked and then applied, and if its huggle that made the post he applied to horde like last week. I dont get why ppl do it if they think we suck to much)
Whats your proof that Aklaim is Huggle?

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
imo fuck the guy who trash talked you, thats over the top if you got a screen shot let him rot for a week or 2 without that account. Report the trash talking, arti problems - it happens deal with it tbh.

Renwind

One of Freddy's beloved
Ame said:
Whats your proof that Aklaim is Huggle?

i didnt say i had proof...i said IF huggle were the guy who made this post, reading skills ftw

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Renwind said:
i didnt say i had proof...i said IF huggle were the guy who made this post, reading skills ftw
Huggle is more illiterate. Or maybe Aklaim is acting at not being a noob for a change.. which I doubt is possible for Evul. :D

Or ebay 4tw?

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Aklaim said:
Horde only win by numbers, if you've seen them 1FGV1FG or even 1FG V 2FG of Horde they will lose, they dont evenhave a MA or even know what /assist is, I was in a group with them AoE Mezzed a FG of TSE there healers purged, So who does Riph go attack? There tanks! :D gg

Skold made a movie of how bad horde sucks

http://koti.welho.com/inivari/addfight1-2.avi

Aklaim,

Can you tell your ingame name(s) so we know who to fear

:wanker:

Doink-666

Fledgling Freddie
[FC]Maramar said:
imo dont even bother sending email...some horde r good some r bad this is life and no1 ever said life is paradise :(

Its the same as what people said about The Last Watch on pryd :( alotta peeps said they were wankers cause they 1337 at PvE and horded everything.....so not true :(

thaaadi

Fledgling Freddie
Hibernia on Prydwen

Evulweebeastie RR4l8 Nightshade

Aklaim RR3 Animist

Camlann Home of PvP

Huggle RR4l5 Minstrel

And Huggle since you mezzed and wiped us at SoM the other day when I made it with horde, why come here to whine about it?

Aklaim

Fledgling Freddie
I am Huggle, and I just couldn't be arsed to be all propper, and Thaadi, it was because I don't steal artifacts or even chain, in-fact if you ask Owara I helped her not getting chained and stuck up for her since she was getting chained, I just hate lameness, and stealing SoM 3times is lame... But O well 1 Horde member down.. 100 more to go

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom