Horde... the truth about the retards.

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Phoebee-v- said:
This server is so funny. We ganked some Cursed of KKnD in cots yesterday our elite gruopsteup was 48minstrel(w/o template), 49 ranger (w/o template) 50 sorc and 50 warden both with templates. We pwned some random ppl and those cursed in cots last evening and they start to whine about us allways zerging with fg's.... No wounder if you consider us to zerg if 4 people is a fg then a normal group(in my mind) counts as 2 fg. We better start running 4 and 4 then. :clap: :clap:

Mostly fgs just chainkill soloers or soloers have to chain-avoid their elitism. Some guy even sent me on irc for using my "Lets roam with fg meights!" yell macro when they ran next to me. I use it for each fg, since they're mostly going around without opponents. Sooner or later they get bored of hitting the air anyway :p.

"Pwning random ppl" is easily translated to "killing lone players". I don't see THAT many random groups on cam, mostly larger guilds (like yours as your example shows.) can afford to have even a group like that, not guildless peeps or ones in solo guilds.

Zerg ~ to overpower your enemy with your supreme numbers. Be it 5, 40 or "600 angry albs", they aren't calling you zerger for no reason. I personally won't make a macro to yell "lets roam a classic zone with 4 in the group meights" as it is pointless, fg is fine, fgs are also relative, if you go around with your (indeed elite) group of sorc(lol?)+healer(megalol)+warden(WADDEFACKLOL)+ranger (49 or not, lets hide somewhere and fire arrows at the enemy mates! The funny fact about a ranger that he might get unsuspecting assasins killed since they might think he isn't running with *cough* 4 of those classes)+minstrel (hmmm,key 48 after all, in shitty armor) then don't be so clueless as in why some people (not me, I just press the macro and forget it if a "fg" runs past me (a group of a minstrel+ranger+sorc+healer+warden qualifies at least! :p) call you a "zerger with fgs".

Compare your group setup to soloers and duoers.

elaTC

Fledgling Freddie
Killing people on camlann is just way to easy without useing bugs. And the comment that horde zerg is just funny. Every single day i arse to log on camlann i see 1½+3FG Bannis/Carnsidhe/GdE/German Eagles mixed groups. Takes us about 5 minutes to whipe them with a Duo and then get flamed by the fg's that we use a BB. Sometimes ofc it happens that i see 2 FG's horde in goth but thats when 1 FG is porting away from it and 1 FG just enterd. Is it zerging if u got 2 running fg's on different spots? No.

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
<kiss> HI CAMLANN :D uve all forgotten me aint ye? :( who gives a dungfungle anyway :p.

so u all having fun? whats going down in the land of cam?

u lost a arti, big deal, artis r shit anyway (yeh shade form is cool coz u can take down 3-4 people at once if ur REALLY lucky and skilled). but the vast majoritys r boring poo poos so.

as for the insults, lol!!! got to hand it to them, there comic. dont get so offended. there isnt much chance of u getting cancer, and ur mum getting hit by a car at the same time, how would that work tho? i mean just as u develop cancer a car hits ur mum? thats like a 1 in a billion chance, ur more liekly to win the lottery like 10 times in a row :)

Fedtalfen

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
at the end of the day ppl whine about alot of the guilds. horde do fine as do lios alfa, nexus, ruin, fear they all do more than fine

thing is horde got a very bad name from the following

at one point having near all the 50's in the game in their guild
flaming wankers in the guild
bug abuser's
2fg zergs in towns and yes early on you guys where evrywhere

horde are alot better than they used to be but a bad name sticks...everynow and then i see some horde guy bug abuse etc and it just removes any respect etc you had

Erm dno how you came up with that one, since I went to Horde from Fear and during my time in Horde the total number of Horde ppls online got beaten by Inguz and Gde. The remaining other guilds had also 10+ online at least, so that isn't true, no matter which side you see it from. All guilds got ppls who does either all or some of the above stated, but sooner or later they'll be kicked and it went the same way for Horde. So honestly I can't see why it goes onto Horde each time, since for me it's like they've taken Requiems old spot, as being the hated guild on the server and imo Horde has never been near that in any way...

Fedtalfen

Fledgling Freddie
If you some day see 3-4fgs playing together to smash everything on camlann, then you may start thinking about calling it an alb zerg, but since that has only happend on ml and keep raids, why even bother using that word? I simply can't get that into my head, since I've seen those zergs on excal and if you feel like comparing that with something on camlann, then you got a serious problem and should seek help asap...

Undskyld

Fledgling Freddie
half of the ppl whining about anything in this post have done all the same things.... ppl whine and and post ss of things theyve done them selves.... spreading with timer... every spreader on server has done that... But ofc they reply " We only do that to grps who use it against us" Same fucking thing with strafe.... And Arti stealing..... no crime in that this is pvp server... those things maybe frustrating when done to yourself, but your quite happy when you do it towards others.... Zerging 2 grps in toa is no worse then camping aegir/goth with 1 fgrp.... stop with all this pathetic whine plz you all say horde are so easy to kill/skillless or whatever.... then go kill the zerg with your own "uber" gg grps and stop spamming this forum with useless posts.... If every person who had been called a Nazi,dogfucker,homo,gay,boulet, Sheisse huresohn, i hope u get cancer, posted a post on FH we would have nothing else but whine/contra flame left...
So what if some little retard saids i hope your mother dies /ignore the 12 year old kid that has nothing else to do then look back a 100 years in history to find something shitty to flame you with....

Every guild on this server has people like that, just some have abit more then other.... learn to tolerate it, coz it wont be the last inhuman flame you will get... Even though i sometimes feel like saying shit like that after some french/german/spanish/whatever kid starts to flame me in his own language automaticly thinking that i know his language fluently.

Peace out

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
I hate the fact that Horde can never solo. I am yet to find a horde member (non stealther) that actually goes PvP alone.

I also hate the facts that they timer-stick, chain non rewarded soloers, have no sense whatsoever (running into a BG fg 6 times in one day, and only killing us during a SoM pull), and I am yet to find a Horde member that isn't a jerk.

Renwind

One of Freddy's beloved
Ame said:
I hate the fact that Horde can never solo. I am yet to find a horde member (non stealther) that actually goes PvP alone.

I also hate the facts that they timer-stick, chain non rewarded soloers, have no sense whatsoever (running into a BG fg 6 times in one day, and only killing us during a SoM pull), and I am yet to find a Horde member that isn't a jerk.

so thats why u applied (http://www.horde-camlann.com/viewtopic.php?t=39) cause we suck so much ?

Tehpwn

Banned
horde person pm me : peace?
me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHA
killed him.

Lethul

FH is my second home
Ame said:
I applied because I was bored. You really think I thought I was gonna join?

lol, that was the worst excuse ever :flame:
its quite obvious you wanted to join, nobody makes a post like that cause they are bored tbh

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Fine, I was unguilded and I wanted artifacts -.- Happy?

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
why get artis?

you still wouldnt be able to kill anyone without your bot

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
Ame said:

keke , your young brain needs to develop some more =]

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Ame said:

he, i am bored today. what to do....

i know what!

lets apply to Horde because i really don't want to join, that sounds like fun...

the frustrations of the rejected are deep in this one :wub:

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
old.windforce said:
he, i am bored today. what to do....

i know what!

lets apply to Horde because i really don't want to join, that sounds like fun...

the frustrations of the rejected are deep in this one :wub:
I'm not frustrated. In horde I wouldn't be able to chain them all ><

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Right, so you like chaining horde, but you wanted to join horde so you cant chain them?

Idiot.

Yoshimo

Fledgling Freddie
Jaison X said:
I think you should report GOA about the words they said, about the arte steal... well this happen everyday in camlann, it sucks when someone do to you, but u will do sometimes if u need it also.
no offense but your not seriously gonna argue that no one in your guild has done this before...

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Nah, I was gonna PA that bitch, but then the usual horde zerg followed 5 seconds behind her so couldn't be arsed and went back to PvE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom