Horde... the truth about the retards.

Renwind

One of Freddy's beloved
Aklaim said:
like most of Horde?

love ppl who whine and then dont even have the guts to put their chars in the sig so u can actually know who they are...

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
I wanna stick teh topic ! Horde sucked,horde suck and horde always will suck ! Zerg isn't 1337 ! :(

Aklaim

Fledgling Freddie
Renwind said:
love ppl who whine and then dont even have the guts to put their chars in the sig so u can actually know who they are...

you just retarded or can't read? if you can read, read this thread you will know my char dipshit

Laston

Fledgling Freddie
Aklaim said:
you just retarded or can't read? if you can read, read this thread you will know my char dipshit

hmm i cant see your sig myself tbh

Gryrith

Fledgling Freddie
I really don't understand people, The only time Horde run as more than 1 fg is to do ML raids and very rarely if a solo/duo adds mid fg fight. The truth is I and alot of other Horde players wouldn't want to zerg because its bad rps and we dont need to zerg, I would say we win fg vs fg more than we lose.

Yesterday we got accused of "Zerging" for running 1 fg in ToA. When I asked how we were zerging the response was because we killed a group of 3. Im sorry but 1fg is not a zerg, 1 fg vs 2 or 3 is unfair but its not a zerg.

So post some screenies of Horde zerging...

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
its a fucking zerg when you are the only group running more than 3 people, and have been for many hours. must be such good fights to kill all those soloers!

Tubie

Fledgling Freddie
u guys need a lift tbh, horde zerg in the 2fg MAX we sure do zerg, but les bannis/gde run 2/3fg but that not a zerg is it !

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Gryrith said:
I really don't understand people, The only time Horde run as more than 1 fg is to do ML raids and very rarely if a solo/duo adds mid fg fight. The truth is I and alot of other Horde players wouldn't want to zerg because its bad rps and we dont need to zerg, I would say we win fg vs fg more than we lose.

Yesterday we got accused of "Zerging" for running 1 fg in ToA. When I asked how we were zerging the response was because we killed a group of 3. Im sorry but 1fg is not a zerg, 1 fg vs 2 or 3 is unfair but its not a zerg.

So post some screenies of Horde zerging...
Zergs on Camlann, and zergs on normal rvr servers are too different things. Even a trio can be counted as a zerg on here.

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
Tubie said:
u guys need a lift tbh, horde zerg in the 2fg MAX we sure do zerg, but les bannis/gde run 2/3fg but that not a zerg is it !

you arent even in horde

and im not talking about running 2fg or whatever

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
Tubie said:
les bannis/gde run 2/3fg but that not a zerg is it !

it is but they dont come here so flaming them is like flaming thin air tbh ;)

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
I don't really have any problems with LB and GDE.. its just New Front and Horde that piss me off sometimes. At least now Bloodgate has allowed us to rezzkill, chain, and lame New Front so I can take my revenge there :D

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Ame said:
At least now Bloodgate has allowed us to rezzkill, chain, and lame New Front so I can take my revenge there :D

What exactly does laming involve?

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
but lame isnt a verb, how can he say he is allowed to lame someone and not see whats wrong with it!? Back to year 8 english for you imo

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Amildin said:
but lame isnt a verb, how can he say he is allowed to lame someone and not see whats wrong with it!? Back to year 8 english for you imo
Years of studing in french school gave the result :p

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Lame is just something I said to cover anything I hadn't mentioned. Like leeching, overcharge, annoying etc.. Stuff that people find lame.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Amildin said:
Its a verb now. Noob.

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
I'll use a new verb "to ame" :D Something like: If you wont shut up i'll ame you noobs ! :D

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:
I'll use a new verb "to ame" :D Something like: If you wont shut up i'll ame you noobs ! :D

Already got something like that, except i call it "To pull a Cavel". It's when you run into a bug as not to die... almost did it myself the other day

Fedtalfen

Fledgling Freddie
Obviously those that use the word "Zerg" about Camlann never played excal. A zerg involved at least 4fgs and almost often more. I've never seen anyone roam with that on camlann and I doubt anyone else has. Btw ame, why should it be different just because it's another server type? It were used in connection with pvp on rvr servers and are now used in connection with ... PVP?!?!? It might just be me, but I'm seriously having a hard time understanding your points.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Fedtalfen said:
Obviously those that use the word "Zerg" about Camlann never played excal. A zerg involved at least 4fgs and almost often more. I've never seen anyone roam with that on camlann and I doubt anyone else has. Btw ame, why should it be different just because it's another server type? It were used in connection with pvp on rvr servers and are now used in connection with ... PVP?!?!? It might just be me, but I'm seriously having a hard time understanding your points.
I did play Excalibur, and I know how large the zergs from all three realms there can be.

What is your definition of 'zerg' then?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom