Horde... the truth about the retards.

Aklaim

Fledgling Freddie
And I Mezzed you because this was one of the times you stole it, and why should I sit back and let you just get away with it, I will make it as hard as possiable for Horde to do any encounters when I see them doing one,

Horde = Albs Mindless Zerg that can't PvP :| Even some frenchie's got more talent.

Huggle

Aklaim

Fledgling Freddie
Balthasar said:
Anyway was laughing my but off that I got the SoM and even laughed more that they killed the last sphinx without having the black cloak. (wich you need to get the SoM arti)

No THEY didn't it was Trull that pulled the last one to town...

Damion

Fledgling Freddie
Ye we are zerging noobs.

1. rr tells otherwise, most of the rr7+ often run small time pvp to get the most rps. (Horason, Raeksmugglaren, Torvarg to state examples)
2. We avoid zerging, 2 groups in one zone dosent get us rps.
3. Riph attacking a tank while the enemy group is mezzed dosent make him a gimp, it's not a problem to interrupt that healer if you know how to play.
4. Just because people gets ran over by a fg in cots while they are roxing with their buffbots dosent make us no skill zergers.

However the screenshot of that shit one of the Horde players said im not standing up for.

All this hate :m00:

Bellona

Banned
Aklaim said:
And I Mezzed you because this was one of the times you stole it, and why should I sit back and let you just get away with it, I will make it as hard as possiable for Horde to do any encounters when I see them doing one,

Horde = Albs Mindless Zerg that can't PvP :| Even some frenchie's got more talent.

Huggle

I still find it funny you applied to horde, and when you got turned down, you come here crying like a baby :m00:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Doink-666 said:
Its the same as what people said about The Last Watch on pryd :( alotta peeps said they were wankers cause they 1337 at PvE and horded everything.....so not true :(

i heard Last Watch ran outta things to kill. must have all quit now lol

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Yeppy Kinkster said:
Whos GM of Horde now? Should send screenies to him/her..

Though then I doubt they will do anything because they're gay.

Upload them on our whine part on our forum and officers/guild chiefs will look into it. But if you where killed just doing a artifact tough luck welcome to PK server.

Phoebee-v- said:
Upload them on our whine part on our forum and officers/guild chiefs will look into it. But if you where killed just doing a artifact tough luck welcome to PK server.

Aklaim said:
I hope you die irl, or get cancer and die slowly, then he also said i hope your mum gets hit by and car while you've got cancer, and dosen't live o_O

Well.. clearly it wasn't just about him dying by your Horde nubs, your Horde nubs were rather rude :(

Bellona

Banned
Yeppy Kinkster said:
Well.. clearly it wasn't just about him dying by your Horde nubs, your Horde nubs were rather rude :(

we still havent seen a screenshot of this.. so its still just one mans word against anothers :m00:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Bellona said:
we still havent seen a screenshot of this.. so its still just one mans word against anothers :m00:

i say we ask this man, he has a tendancy to find the truth

B00005JMHI.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Renwind

One of Freddy's beloved
Aklaim said:
Horde only win by numbers, if you've seen them 1FGV1FG or even 1FG V 2FG of Horde they will lose, they dont evenhave a MA or even know what /assist is, I was in a group with them AoE Mezzed a FG of TSE there healers purged, So who does Riph go attack? There tanks! :D gg

ye we only win by numbers, we are always 23489849fgs in the same zone or NOT, as said earlier we dont run more then 1 fg/zone often we dont have 2 fgs out since many ppl run in small grps, and u are probably uber 1337 with your lvl 49 minstrel and can probably pwn all of camlann by ur own and a hand tied on your back, right? u should be happy that we gave u the SoM enc cause u will probably never get any help from any1 else in horde (u will probably say that u wont need it) but well see how u are supposed to get enc solo

Luse

Fledgling Freddie
Well stay calm guys. Nobody really broke some rules or something.
Was discussion about things happened @ som days ago and about behaviour of Horde guys.
Well and for sure there are guys who like to chain or steal artefacts and there are guys
Who dont do this in every guild on this server. Well and most ppl in horde like to be
a wanker afaik. Yesterday Chaining some guys u tried to do ml 1.1 how often?
I don´t know but about 3-4 time i think. U may say cry me a river if u want to and that
I am a noob or something. For me doesn´t matter. Doing pk is not a problem but chaing
poor blues is kind of sucky for my opinion. Well seems that Horde sees thing in different ways kk.
So you are my enemy and every time i add fight it will be against you ;)

And last point u are very active and big guild u can´t lie that.
Every 2-3 kill i do is a Horde kill

Morphable

Fledgling Freddie
Lets All Hug And Be Friends? :kissit:

ok maybee not..

Every phase of camlann has its guilds everyone loves to hate.. Hell i ONLY moved to camlann to pk requiem as much as humanly possible :clap:

Now then.. If You Children Arnt Gonnah Play Nice.. Ill Have To Seperate You! ...

Ps. Tell Flames To Stop Nuking Me! kktxbye

Aklaim

Fledgling Freddie
Bellona said:
I still find it funny you applied to horde, and when you got turned down, you come here crying like a baby :m00:

Imo, I edited my application before they said I was refused...

Aklaim

Fledgling Freddie
Renwind said:
ye we only win by numbers, we are always 23489849fgs in the same zone or NOT, as said earlier we dont run more then 1 fg/zone often we dont have 2 fgs out since many ppl run in small grps, and u are probably uber 1337 with your lvl 49 minstrel and can probably pwn all of camlann by ur own and a hand tied on your back, right? u should be happy that we gave u the SoM enc cause u will probably never get any help from any1 else in horde (u will probably say that u wont need it) but well see how u are supposed to get enc solo

its duoable with BB... and using your tips, i'll just get it the way you got it from us, using all the bug's possiable... Only do it when Horde are doing it ofc...

Aklaim

Fledgling Freddie
Damion said:
Ye we are zerging noobs.

3. Riph attacking a tank while the enemy group is mezzed dosent make him a gimp, it's not a problem to interrupt that healer if you know how to play.

However the screenshot of that shit one of the Horde players said im not standing up for.
Not when there out of 1500 range like they should be, and not getting attacked... tbh the only decent target he had was there pbaoe that started to cast and got 2 pbaoe before he targeted him and I was the only one assisting him while the others was off on there own thing... GG

Regarding the screen-shot I've got multipul screenshots of this mofo, his names Khaanre, or something, last name Headstrong, and if I remember there was a savage there with the last name Headstrong... so might be an alt..

Renwind

One of Freddy's beloved
Aklaim said:
its duoable with BB... and using your tips, i'll just get it the way you got it from us, using all the bug's possiable... Only do it when Horde are doing it ofc...

what bugs ?

Xyslo

Fledgling Freddie
Horde :wanker: tbh. I need a good guild but know how picky they are with char's, and they are mostly tossers.

Jaison X

Fledgling Freddie
Well stay calm guys. Nobody really broke some rules or something.
Was discussion about things happened @ som days ago and about behaviour of Horde guys.
Well and for sure there are guys who like to chain or steal artefacts and there are guys
Who dont do this in every guild on this server. Well and most ppl in horde like to be
a wanker afaik. Yesterday Chaining some guys u tried to do ml 1.1 how often?
I don´t know but about 3-4 time i think. U may say cry me a river if u want to and that
I am a noob or something. For me doesn´t matter. Doing pk is not a problem but chaing
poor blues is kind of sucky for my opinion. Well seems that Horde sees thing in different ways kk.
So you are my enemy and every time i add fight it will be against you

And last point u are very active and big guild u can´t lie that.
Every 2-3 kill i do is a Horde kill

Such clever words.

send me ig to zerkero/duquesa/jaison and i host the picture ;)

Frakoz.JPG

phoebee.JPG

horde for the win :wanker:

Aklaim

Fledgling Freddie
old.windforce afaik there not in a guild... and if your saying they joined Nexus AFTER its got nothing to do with Nexus during the time it occured, and afaik Yvan was in Horde aswell... that mean because hes a ex-Horde he used to be a Bug user in Horde? since your holding him to it when he joined Nexus after.

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
let me explain it:

During his application he was bugabusing

There was evidence posted on recrutement forum

They decided to guild him

If you pretend to have high moral standards there is some "cognitieve dissonantie" (Dutch, dunno English word) in this screen

Huggle, is the fact you got rejected from Horde frustrating you so much or are you just a weirdo?

JiggleWithMe

Fledgling Freddie
Greetings fellow Freddians and Camlann singers, sinners, lovers, dancers or plain asswipes!

This is my first post ever on this forum, havent had an real reason to type something b4. Well well...

Life on Camlann is most of times harsh and cold, ppl loose artis to other players, you get "zerged" by fgs when running solo, you get chained by prpls, you get flamed for killing three yellow cons solo saying "FU" "NOOB" and even more fucked up things. :eek7:
We all have experienced it I guess.
Question for you; You really think one can own an artienqounter on Camlann?
About the flaming from HOrdemembers, pls post ss at our forum (whinesection) or send me baba@blackmail.nu. We will deal with things if we get some proof that it really happened otherwise its just a waste of time. Even if we are an big guild we deal with things and believe it or not we have an code of conduct.
Anyhow ppl are so fast to judge others just to make the same thing themsleves without seeing it. What you hate in others is many times something you dislike in yourself.

Hmm well Im outta words for now, hmm well some last words yes!!!

Even if life on Camlann is harsh and cold dont be sad, come and JIggle WithMe and we do the Jigglydance together... :clap: :clap:

P.S. You think its cool to say you are alt of Riph and try to get into our guild aklaim? It seems you really wanna be with us anyway... :wanker:

//JIggle WithMe, Chief of The HOrde

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom