Hibs = gimps?

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
i love u to soul ! lol

nice reporting :)

Gratz on retaking the Relic back btw THO will you be reporting me again :lol: for releasing a Relic Keep,wouldn't put that pass you as well seeing as you did same thing to you own Alb realm mates in TT.

But anyway since you whinged and cried like a girl with Niros (Aka Sorin) about it to us we felt really sorry for you now please can you both stop spitting you dummy's out it only a game not RL Bufferer :lol:

No doubt GOA will be sending me another email lol for keep releasing hee hee.

Soulja

bufferer

Fledgling Freddie
i have no problems or do i give that much of a shit i jst go play free shards when pry/excal is shit and ur the one who said to me to report u in PM on fh so i did jst to make u happy :D but any ways like i said cheers for releasing keeep got abit of the balace back i guess now on to the keeps better set my alarm clock !

Hayt-TdA

Fledgling Freddie
Bunch of crap tbh

I come back during the free trial

get owned over and over because no ml/cl/artis (and my suckness ofc)
bring back friends
dont cry once

some random no name that i remember ever alb cries and you release a relic

best bit is ...
he gets no benefit whatsoever from the relic ... most hibs kill with magic so neither do the majority of them ...
and albs wondered why they were always classed as whiners

damn sure I am regretting bringing friends back with me and even subbin up again

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Bunch of crap tbh

I come back during the free trial

get owned over and over because no ml/cl/artis (and my suckness ofc)
bring back friends
dont cry once

some random no name that i remember ever alb cries and you release a relic

best bit is ...
he gets no benefit whatsoever from the relic ... most hibs kill with magic so neither do the majority of them ...
and albs wondered why they were always classed as whiners

damn sure I am regretting bringing friends back with me and even subbin up again

Well sorry to hear that but you only have to read this thread by comments made by Sorin that our actions in taking the Relic was detrimental to Dyvet.People on Alb were cancelling they accounts because of something we took and this is not what we wanted and said that to the people as if people cancel then there no 1 left.

Now we released keep and Albs have they Relic back hoping now that this will bring some kind of normality for the Alb population BUT when comments are made by Mr Bufferer regarding setting Alarm Clocks in taking keeps then it can only mean that actions taking by us was meaningless.

It seems the people who whinged at us for it are now willing to go and try and make the pitiful RvR experience on Dyvet into early morning keep taking which I find so laughable when if this is the case WHY didn't they retake the dam RELIC in AC it as they boasting now :lol: and for us to have to release a Keep to lvl 1 so they could get back something we took during primetime hours.

Well TBH if that is how Alb players feel then good for them but it can only be detrimental as us taking they relic :(

Soulja

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
i have no problems or do i give that much of a shit i jst go play free shards when pry/excal is shit and ur the one who said to me to report u in PM on fh so i did jst to make u happy :D but any ways like i said cheers for releasing keeep got abit of the balace back i guess now on to the keeps better set my alarm clock !

As for reporting me think the message READ If you felt that bad towards me emoting you then report it obviously you did find exception to me emoting you and I gave you reason why you got so many emotes.

Reason was that you Runs away everytime End regen/Sprint and that time you didn't get far and we were glad we got you that time.

Bufferer Gump :lol: RUN Forrest RUN

Soulja

Hayt-TdA

Fledgling Freddie
this is not a pop at doug or soul, but

you really believe that people quit their accounts?

interesting...

and these players would be the ones who had loads of rvr experience and would give you a fight?

<shrug>
that makes sense I guess

whatever....
never hear about chaos theory? change is good
same players everyday doing the same things everyday is what's gonna make people quit faster than relic taking. All you've done is destroyed all point to any rvr except farming rp

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
this is not a pop at doug or soul, but

you really believe that people quit their accounts?

interesting...

and these players would be the ones who had loads of rvr experience and would give you a fight?

<shrug>
that makes sense I guess

whatever....
never hear about chaos theory? change is good
same players everyday doing the same things everyday is what's gonna make people quit faster than relic taking. All you've done is destroyed all point to any rvr except farming rp

Nothing to do about RP farming it to do that Alb population during RvR in last week has diminished by what we done YES read thread Zerubiel (Sorin) said he even /quit until Relic was returned (Nice quit really as Zerubiel = Niros who took they Relic back anyway) :lol:

Not a Chaos Theory it a TT thing all over again We did what was best for Cluster NOT ourselves if it meant that more people venture into the NF areas.Only it seems that Mr Bufferer and Co would prefer you were in Bed for you RvR experience :(

Never mind finished with now we done what we done hope all parties are happy.

Soulja

Zerubiel Propane

Loyal Freddie
(Nice quit really as Zerubiel = Niros who took they Relic back anyway) :lol:
Soulja

Once again, Horner.
I'm not Sorin

I just found out that he and buffere duoed the relic, they send me a ss.
And yes, there were actually people quitting.

Hayt-TdA

Fledgling Freddie
Just for the record

I dont really care we dont have the alb relic it didn't benefit me at all

I wouldn't have quit or even threatened to quit if hib lost all it's relics

bufferer = fail
siron = fail

soul/doug = good players with too much sympathy for failures

Zerubiel Propane

Loyal Freddie
Just for the record

I dont really care we dont have the alb relic it didn't benefit me at all

I wouldn't have quit or even threatened to quit if hib lost all it's relics

bufferer = fail
siron = fail

soul/doug = good players with too much sympathy for failures

Haha!

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Once again, Horner.
I'm not Sorin

I just found out that he and buffere duoed the relic, they send me a ss.
And yes, there were actually people quitting.

ROFL This is Funny so what you saying is that you seen you self on screenshot putting Relic back.

So the two who took Relic Bufferer/Niros who were 1's who picked it up and put Relic back is really Bufferer and Sorin ROFL When everyone knows that ZERUBIEL which is YOU has been playing Niros :lol: gotta admit m8 you starting to Sound like the OLD Sorin really don't know why you want to try hide you identity.

Sorin = Niros (Sorin backwards) = Zerubiel or as he likes to think Sorin/Zerubiel We are really real life friends and go party and play game darts each night ROFL really goes to show what a two faced bastard you really are.

Soulja

gravi-

Fledgling Freddie
lol zerubiel aint sorin so get urself a fucking clue soul, even i know that,

and with ur current playstyle it wudnt suprise me if u were sorin tbh.

gravi-

Fledgling Freddie
Soulja_IA_ said:
Tut Tut Tags Bufferer told everyone in Vent that Zerubiel was Sorin and who better person to tell truth about his DUO Partner so unless Bufferer is Lieing then he also lied about you Rage logging other night at Beno and that was reason he ran instead of rezzing Albs at Beno.

Reckons he couldn't be assed when You self and Twin ragelogged lol find that funny tbh 1st time I known you to do that.

Soulja

i do recall saying "ragelog time" on ventrilo yes, and thats possibly because i was bored out of my mind and its a private joke amongnst me aika stupeh and frem,

but obviously i got to u there as u felt the need to pm me, nice to know u care.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
i do recall saying "ragelog time" on ventrilo yes, and thats possibly because i was bored out of my mind and its a private joke amongnst me aika stupeh and frem,

but obviously i got to u there as u felt the need to pm me, nice to know u care.

Well if it you wanted all to know :) that fine with me MEIGHT :lol:

Soulja

bufferer

Fledgling Freddie

ohh would u look at that soul i was telling the truth and once again u make an arse of ur self GG MEIGHT !:lol:

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
ohh would u look at that soul i was telling the truth and once again u make an arse of ur self GG MEIGHT !:lol:

You lost me ? Fool for what ?

You told me what they done ? Tags said that Sorin/Zerubiel wasn't the same I said that you told us also that they rage logged and you ran away ? Don't get what you getting at Bufferer.

I sent it in a pm to Tags as I thought there enough crap posted on here but he made it public ?

Who's the Fool the 1 with the BIG mouth Bufferer who keeps spouting off on here about AC raiding how Hibs are gimps or please give us our Relic back /cry.

Think MEIGHT lol you only proved who the Biggest arse on here is :lol:

Soulja

aika

Can't get enough of FH
what, i never ragelog, I only might rage-relog to alb to flame some ppl, but dont remember rage-logging :)

bufferer

Fledgling Freddie
You lost me ? Fool for what ?

You told me what they done ? Tags said that Sorin/Zerubiel wasn't the same I said that you told us also that they rage logged and you ran away ? Don't get what you getting at Bufferer.

I sent it in a pm to Tags as I thought there enough crap posted on here but he made it public ?

Who's the Fool the 1 with the BIG mouth Bufferer who keeps spouting off on here about AC raiding how Hibs are gimps or please give us our Relic back /cry.

Think MEIGHT lol you only proved who the Biggest arse on here is :lol:

Soulja

pls show me were i said pls give us the relic back i dont recall saying that, also kept spouting of about ACing ? i said ill set my alarm clock as a joke but u just like to over exagurate every thing as it seems. and u still remain the biggest arse on here grats. :D

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
pls show me were i said pls give us the relic back i dont recall saying that, also kept spouting of about ACing ? i said ill set my alarm clock as a joke but u just like to over exagurate every thing as it seems. and u still remain the biggest arse on here grats. :D

Well different to what you and Sorin were saying to Doug and myself other day when we were logged in Alb but hey Bufferer it np you whining got Relic back.

As I said enough been said over the Relic just take more care of it this time :p

Soulja

bufferer

Fledgling Freddie
Well different to what you and Sorin were saying to Doug and myself other day when we were logged in Alb but hey Bufferer it np you whining got Relic back.

As I said enough been said over the Relic just take more care of it this time :p

Soulja

ok ty dad :fluffle:

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
hahahaha

so i was like, looking for an old daoc vid, and came across fh, and thought 'hey lets check the rvr section, theres been posts recently! perhaps its picked up over the past year or so'

i came across this thread

it was looking good, talk of keep takes relic takes and action! i was like, WOW! sounds sweet

then i read- 'you had 11 albs on' in the context of numbers

is it really that bad?

i wouldnt load up on a shards server if it only had like 20 on it ^_^

everyones whinging on usa that NF is too big when theres like 5-900 people in there!!!11

ps. all coming to origins?

edit: lol soulja still not really learnt english, cmooon maaan <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom