Hibs = gimps?

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
ZMOG!

if Goa REVIVE THIS SEVER GOD HELP YOU ALL!

you know's mid is over powered ;-)

fit : seanpaul and thid noobs dont count. only those of us who have some idea of reality can post here;-P

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
i agree logging off 1 realm to an other cos ya get beat and cant get a tower lol then ya opin the door and log back on to the 1st realm to find door is repaired lol hope it was worth it :)

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH

Bufferer and Sorin made some mid chars and when a mid tower is taken or they need a Hib tower for they mid alts they relog Alb and get Mordercas help in taking it.

Thing is we spoilt it a few times for them infact in 1 evening they logged off Mid to Alb around 6-7 times in frustrtion lol.

Soulja

Seanpaul

Loyal Freddie
Bufferer and Sorin made some mid chars and when a mid tower is taken or they need a Hib tower for they mid alts they relog Alb and get Mordercas help in taking it.

Thing is we spoilt it a few times for them infact in 1 evening they logged off Mid to Alb around 6-7 times in frustrtion lol.

Soulja

ah. well at least they trying to create the action rather than cillit banging it dead with zerg.

cant wait to catch em online for groupage.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Not to worry, im coming back to daoc really soon to kick the ass out of douglas and co by camping with wiz, therg and bb inside lvl 10 keep :D assist nuke ftw ^^

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
Not to worry, im coming back to daoc really soon to kick the ass out of douglas and co by camping with wiz, therg and bb inside lvl 10 keep :D assist nuke ftw ^^

cant wait :) i dont like keep/tower take but only way to get ppl out atm

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad

Oh noes :(

I can't even start a new character in daoc! Just the thought of all the grinding! Starting on a totally new game and then have to grind to level w/e maximum is, would kill me!

Give me a shout on msn, if you really enjoy it and feel like some company.. I might give it a go! ;)

Zerubiel Propane

Loyal Freddie
Ahh yes, once again i'm sure you had something very creative to say.
Shame i'l never know.

Attachments

• LoL.JPG
    LoL.JPG
    6.3 KB · Views: 230

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Ahh yes, once again i'm sure you had something very creative to say.
Shame i'l never know.

LOL!

@ Soulja: Stop the "Soulja" after every single post you make mate! It's really annoying and we can just look at your name/avatar if we wanna know who made the post!

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Oh noes :(

I can't even start a new character in daoc! Just the thought of all the grinding! Starting on a totally new game and then have to grind to level w/e maximum is, would kill me!

Give me a shout on msn, if you really enjoy it and feel like some company.. I might give it a go! ;)

Dont follow the light mate! at the end there is another WoW-like game :(

aika

Can't get enough of FH
I really like WAR so far tbh, played all the classes till like lvl 5-6, my highest is a lvl 10 shadow warrior, nice leeching in rvr ;>

Also Dark Elf starting area is best and female dark elf disciple of khaine rox !

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
I really like WAR so far tbh, played all the classes till like lvl 5-6, my highest is a lvl 10 shadow warrior, nice leeching in rvr ;>

Also Dark Elf starting area is best and female dark elf disciple of khaine rox !

Too bad you'll play with GOA!

:twak:

aika

Can't get enough of FH
well i prefer to play with goa than to play at 3 am for raids and stuff :(

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
well i prefer to play with goa than to play at 3 am for raids and stuff :(
Well was just a general comment rather than getting critisising or getting involved in all the US vs EU nonsense. Although I'll be sure to bump that post in 5yrs time if I was right. :drink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom