Hibs = gimps?

aika

Can't get enough of FH
why does this relic matters so much anyway. i just do a bit more dmg now, thats all ;(

Killder

Can't get enough of FH
CM took keeps and towers etc, when the server still had a healthy population

Yes, CM DID take keeps and towers etc. when the server still had a healthy population, what you failed to mention is that they did it when that healthy population was asleep!

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
lol i just sayed i'ed release the keep so u can have ur relic back and u sayed that u cud have took hib relic at any time so what stoping albs from defending retaking and taking the relic back now ? sounds like albs have give up soon as we come back to me they didnt defend crim we got surs and albs attacked it lots till it got lvl10 and since then hardly no albs have been out

Zerubiel Propane

Loyal Freddie
Yes, CM DID take keeps and towers etc. when the server still had a healthy population, what you failed to mention is that they did it when that healthy population was asleep!

The point is that there were still enough willing people to take everything back later.

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
The point is that there were still enough willing people to take everything back later.

lol why so maney ppl move to other servers then ? i agree that we should not have taking the relic like i sayed in the other post and have sayed i'ed give it back by releasing the keep

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
so cos u lost a relic that dosent affect u u quit lol now u no why hib left the server when CM kept ACing them

Lokeh

Fledgling Freddie
Albs...QQ in your babybed - just be glad it was not the power-relic we took, j\k.

If we release Ailinne, you can come get it - you can handle an unclaimed keep with no defenders right ^^ ?

gravi-

Fledgling Freddie
tbh there was like 2 albs online other day me and aika, and still soul and douglas died and did the ancient trick of it at first u dont succeed bring more people to help! classic :(

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
i kicked the ench on 2nd 3rd run and we beat u as maney times as loseing so nothing to brag on about

gravi-

Fledgling Freddie
no1s bragging just stating the fact that u got help to beat equal numbers, and u made the fight uneven due to ur lack of skill :)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
fine no DI next time!

"its ok mate go hide i can take them solo"

5 mins later

"omg come help"

^^

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
no1s bragging just stating the fact that u got help to beat equal numbers, and u made the fight uneven due to ur lack of skill :)

lol blod fight did u we has 5 guards and a scout friend behind u helping u so that wasnt a fair fight if u want to talk about fair fights and the 1st time u killed us i was siting in the ram didnt epect ti see anyone and soulhad ran to other tower we was going for so u zarged down soul when he was solo and RR5ed on me when u had a cleric with u if u want to talk about skills lol was no skills in any of the fight u just got luck we made mistakes and as for geting more ppl as i sayed we was 4 till i kicked the ench for bracking mezz and roots and not assisting

leviathane

Part of the furniture
mpbpic2309318.jpg

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
In the end i resubed, killed all, took back relics and shooted the goa servers eos. :D

Drucken

Fledgling Freddie
i lost track. who killed dyvet?

Relic raids apparently, seems like they have never been taken before...

Seriously guys why don't you stop complaining about population and spend no more than 5 days getting 50 on US and play with some decent action. I mean sure I like my euro chars alot too but after reading a thread like this I don't see why you even bother

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Relic raids apparently, seems like they have never been taken before...

Seriously guys why don't you stop complaining about population and spend no more than 5 days getting 50 on US and play with some decent action. I mean sure I like my euro chars alot too but after reading a thread like this I don't see why you even bother

Im sorry but I played both on US classic and on the Merlin cluster, and the rvr is totally useless and bad there. 3fgs of RR12 ran in circles in that retarded labby zerging everything while NF is quite empty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom