Hibs = gimps?

Zerubiel Propane

Loyal Freddie
chav2.jpg

Anti-Social Behaviour Order?

Uliap

Fledgling Freddie
Yip 5 hibs treb down a tower run towards it start hitting lord see 5albs run hide in keep and start /taunt us even tho they would not come out of keep

All they could do was nearsight us or debuff well if the plan was to bored us to death it worked congratz you done a good job

hiding behind walls lets see what excuses they use this time

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Yip 5 hibs treb down a tower run towards it start hitting lord see 5albs run hide in keep and start /taunt us even tho they would not come out of keep

All they could do was nearsight us or debuff well if the plan was to bored us to death it worked congratz you done a good job

This behaviour reminds me of 95% of the albs on the server.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH

5 Albs ? Woo wait you forgot the 2 Scouts and Mincer Tchhhh Uliap don't they teach you maths at school.

Soulja

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
we only wanted to defend since u guys was more then us and it worked u guys give up evey time we turned up we could start calling ur guys gimps for runing away from 4 of us lol we had ranger/eld/bard and me on druid. banshe logged/kept going ld. and not like u guys farmed us we had made more RP's even me and i was way higher RR then most my grp ranger was 3L9 bard is RR2 ish eld 9L9 u guys had 2 clerics and more then us and higher RR then most of us

Lookdaddy

One of Freddy's beloved
Sure is hard to camp a Lvl10 keep and kill ppl outside :>

Should ask bufferer when albs tried to take berk with 2fg when master netcode camped inside ;)

Did you bore them all to death? :p

/hug n00bcode! :p

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved

roll of honer says it all tba and i aint even been playing a full week yet

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
roll of honer says it all tba

Wooo I Checked LOOKS LIKE a FEW GIMPS doing well tbh lol and it looks like 2Hibs on Excal doing well compared to those numbers in ALB ROFL.

Hibs = Gimps looks like Albs = Fucking Losers.

Well Uilap seems Proof is all that can be read on there number of Active Hibbies you seeing compared to Albs Mmmmm not bad RP's in 5 days of reactivation hey Uilap Dam Hibs are Gimps lol.

Soulja

aika

Can't get enough of FH
gonna reactive soon, nothing to play atm ;(

so one more gimp hib for albs to fight

T

Tyfashodcx

Empty words, arent they lovely.

Isn't that a bit rich, coming from you Septina? I seem to remember that you kept saying you would bring your friends from Maelstrom and 'own me in Thidranki'. I guess you were right, you did bring your friends, however it was you who got owned. Maybe not empty words, but quite similar won't you agree?

Uliap

Fledgling Freddie
5 Albs ? Woo wait you forgot the 2 Scouts and Mincer Tchhhh Uliap don't they teach you maths at school.

Soulja

yeh they do and you can tell the diffrence between classes it was 1 wizz 1 sorc 1 bb 1 mins and 1 other char but no scouts they sorry

Uliap

Fledgling Freddie
we only wanted to defend since u guys was more then us and it worked u guys give up evey time we turned up we could start calling ur guys gimps for runing away from 4 of us lol we had ranger/eld/bard and me on druid. banshe logged/kept going ld. and not like u guys farmed us we had made more RP's even me and i was way higher RR then most my grp ranger was 3L9 bard is RR2 ish eld 9L9 u guys had 2 clerics and more then us and higher RR then most of us

yeh m8 sure my wizz is only 2.5 just started playing rvr with it and sorc was less then rr 3 at the time bb 4.9 and dunno about other 2 sure were higher

hehe come play with bolts inside of running :p

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
aint seen u in rvr since that day only albs that have been out was the alb in surs t4 or t3 spent most my time pveing the last 3 days server died down even more since we come back albs seem to be coming out less and less i'ed say hib has droped aswell tho only me and soul on most the time DHR log on now and agen to ratake towers then log when they get board

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom