Hibs = gimps?

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Jaysus Sept ur oldskool why de fuck do you bother with these noobs???, I'm drunk its 3:30am and you noobs ain't fit to lace Eeul's boots

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Fitting Eul's boots is boring. It's so boring that I can't come up with something witty to describe the level of boredom if you run with Viper 3 and Technomancer blades and strafe like a monkey (yes Haldar, I know you rock at math but suck at practical things).

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Fitting Eul's boots is boring. It's so boring that I can't come up with something witty to describe the level of boredom if you run with Viper 3 and Technomancer blades and strafe like a monkey (yes Haldar, I know you rock at math but suck at practical things).

:iagree: lol

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie

I just can say lol, that monkey strafes to land side stun and after that theres no use for it and yes at rr11 he also can afford viper 3 and yes after 5 years of playing and testing weapons/templates his prefered mainhand weapon is Aegbarol sword and if i remember it right he got 10 of them in his inventory of reapplying.

But yet again he usually didnt zerg down decent players or whine about other classes. And he certainly didnt play the easymode assasin class so u go figure it out.

raid

Can't get enough of FH
i wish i could still donate realm points to you guys,,

damn daoc roxd, but now im just an irc nerd...

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
i wish i could still donate realm points to you guys,,

damn daoc roxd, but now im just an irc nerd...

re-activate and come limors then :p hell if all the dyvet quiters joined on limors we could kick german ass :D

Drucken

Fledgling Freddie
Good reading guys. Just one thing, try using these signs: . , more often, it would make it alot easier for those of us who are bored at work ;p

This behaviour reminds me of 95% of the albs on the server.

Someone has been playing too much WoW it seems, judging people's personalities from what side they play in a computer game? Tsk, how does that add up with the fact that 95% of players play atleast 2 realms? :)

Manisch Depressiv said:
It's so boring that I can't come up with something witty

What's wrong? That's what you're best at ;)

Zerubiel Propane

Loyal Freddie
Once again, it seems that remaining hibs have no interest whatsoever in keeping dyvet alive.

One thing is to paint the entire realm of albion green, but to take a relic really requires stupidity.

Gratz hibs! You win daoc, hope you're happy.

Oh wait, you're not! because you're not even playing now.

Zerubiel Propane

Loyal Freddie
From my inbox :p

Soulja_IA_ said:
Hibs have been in Alb for around month now and ALBS everytime has done nothing but sit in the Pve Zones until we did something.

Only time Albs ventured out to attack anything was when PEOPLE were in bed so usual PVE against guards mode.

We been on just over month to watch Albs take as many towers in Mid as possible and Cut and destroy walls at Surs from 01:00 to around 07:00 everyday BUT YET YOU do not want to know when people are online.

Have fun getting Relic back btw maybe it teach you lot that when people are online the want to play not PVE on an empty server THIS IS WHY WE ROFL at lame ass Alb excuses.

Soulja

Soulja_IA_ said:
Hibs have been in Alb for around month now and ALBS everytime has done nothing but sit in the Pve Zones until we did something.

Yup, and now we don't even play, gratz!

Soulja_IA_ said:
Only time Albs ventured out to attack anything was when PEOPLE were in bed so usual PVE against guards mode.

Exactly what you did when you took keeps and relic, gratz!

Soulja_IA_ said:
Have fun getting Relic back btw maybe it teach you lot that when people are online the want to play not PVE on an empty server THIS IS WHY WE ROFL at lame ass Alb excuses.

Getting relic back? aha.. we don't play anymore you fucking ass farmer.
There's not gonna be 16+albs online for some time unless we get a miracle.
Because of you!

And doing what other people do, does not justify the same action.
How old are you, 12?

Anyway soulja boy, we're all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view. Maybe when you get older, you will see that just because something gave good results for someone, it doesn't mean it will give you the same results just because you did the same thing.

bufferer

Fledgling Freddie
its quite funny what u say soul cause it was u who was running in a grp at think it was 12-1:00, when there is no albs on and at this time u were running a grp which consisted of lokeh rr9+,u RR10+,douglasRR11+,wurenRR10+, thn some other tag alongs taking towers n keeps ect , but what realy hits my funny sspot is u guys whined about CM doing this along time ago when in actualy fact ur now like the mirror image of what u said they had done. also with that group who do u think on alb is up to competing ? and at that time ? pls m8 get real .:clap:

Zerubiel Propane

Loyal Freddie
Soulja_IA_ said:
Well reason I never posted on Forum is that I can't ROFL that why inbox post.

But hey it nice to see a CM member Cry about a Relic lol now you know deep down how rest of Dyvet felt WHEN CM used to do this day in day out shame.

Now this happened to you it seems you don't like it :( Well as old saying goes "what goes around comes around"

Soulja

Please post this as well in it's full context hate to think you abuse it.lol

Soulja_IA_ said:
But hey it nice to see a CM member Cry about a Relic lol now you know deep down how rest of Dyvet felt WHEN CM used to do this day in day out shame.

Now this happened to you it seems you don't like it :( Well as old saying goes "what goes around comes around"

Are you a retard? did you even read what i just posted?

You are braggin about killing a server.
How can you find that amusing? are you from another planet?

You might think you are getting "revenge" or whatever, but guess what, you're not.

What goes around comes around, ye.. it will hit you aswell.

Dougie told buffer a while ago that there was nothing to do in rvr, so he was working his scout alb pve.

Its already hitting your own realm, nub.

Zerubiel Propane

Loyal Freddie
Soulja_IA_ said:
ROFL ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID.

Server was already DEAD as you put it you couldn't get server any more dead than a DODO than it went when CM (That you Guild btw) Killed this off over a year ago with you friend Horner.

Now you seem to be Posting about WE done yet CM were doing this day in day out until they BROKE the frigging server.

Oh and to correct you RELIC was taken at 15:00 on 10/08/09 for you information NOT 01:00 to 06:00 as you Mickey Mouse watch would like to think.

It funny really Sorin tbh that YOU of all people posted you reaction to this in the HIBS=Gimps where you BOASTED about defending a keep :lol:

Soulja

Soulja_IA_ said:
ROFL ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID.

Was that a question?

Soulja_IA_ said:
Server was already DEAD as you put it you couldn't get server any more dead than a DODO than it went when CM (That you Guild btw) Killed this off over a year ago with you friend Horner.

Are you blind and stupid?

Atleast 5 people that i know canceled thier subs because they only played for rvr. You took that from em, and now they are playing AoC and SWG.

5 - 16 people primetime = 11 people.

So yes! it could get more dead, mofo. Gratz!

Soulja_IA_ said:
Now you seem to be Posting about WE done yet CM were doing this day in day out until they BROKE the frigging server.

Not gonna reply to this because i already did in another post.

Blind monkeys, what can you do.

Soulja_IA_ said:
Oh and to correct you RELIC was taken at 15:00 on 10/08/09 for you information NOT 01:00 to 06:00 as you Mickey Mouse watch would like to think.

Oh, and to correct you:
I never said what time the relic was taking, idiot! once again you fail to think and read before you reply.

Soulja_IA_ said:
It funny really Sorin tbh that YOU of all people posted you reaction to this in the HIBS=Gimps where you BOASTED about defending a keep Soulja

No, whats funny is that people still thinks i'm sorin.

Here's an idea.. you call me sorin, and i call you Horner, Horner.
I can live with that.

Zerubiel Propane

Loyal Freddie
Soulja_IA_ said:
That was reason I posted about relics you seem to have thought the 2 were connected.

Glad to see you you posting for me I thank you for that m8.

Name Calling well Retards/school boy posting I didn't start it.

As WE ALL KNOW and Doug will verify lol is that you m8 Bufferer came into Vent other night and said who you were so please retract the "It not me attitude" :lol:

Well I am sorry people have stopped playing really I am but it seems 1's who have left are probably 1's who only wanted RvR as you put it against guards and not people who still WANT to RvR against other players.Funny tho now you mentioned it not seen Purgador for last few weeks being as he was 1 of the Pve'ers :lol:
Don't forget to post All this m8 if you do knowing I can't post on RvR Section yet ;) and please enough of IT NOT ME lol you didn't hide it after you were banned from FH on Sorin account I think I posted just after you posted on Zerubiel "I know who you are" :worthy: so if you gonna denie it then all you doing is calling bufferer a liar lol.

Soulja

Soulja_IA_ said:
Don't forget to post All this m8 if you do knowing I can't post on RvR Section yet ;) and please enough of IT NOT ME lol you didn't hide it after you were banned from FH on Sorin account I think I posted just after you posted on Zerubiel "I know who you are" :worthy: so if you gonna denie it then all you doing is calling bufferer a liar lol.

Soulja

I don't care what you think you know.
Fact is, i'm not sorin.
I know that better than anyone else.

If buffer told you that, i'm sure he had his reasons, could be a joke, or could be he was pissed at me.
I don't care, he can't possible know for sure, unless the real Sorin said he was me, which is not the case, because i know sorin irl.
Buffer doesn't.

In any case, you have wandered away from the topic.
So lets get back to it.

You dealed a great blow by taking keeps, but mostly the relic.
Just admit that you fucked up, and let it be there.

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
its quite funny what u say soul cause it was u who was running in a grp at think it was 12-1:00, when there is no albs on and at this time u were running a grp which consisted of lokeh rr9+,u RR10+,douglasRR11+,wurenRR10+, thn some other tag alongs taking towers n keeps ect , but what realy hits my funny sspot is u guys whined about CM doing this along time ago when in actualy fact ur now like the mirror image of what u said they had done. also with that group who do u think on alb is up to competing ? and at that time ? pls m8 get real .:clap:

CM didnt do it prime time WE did not that dosent make it right but the way i see it atm albs that r on at prime time dont want to rvr there is 11+ albs on all day only time i've seen albs out in the last week is 1am to 3am i have no probs with anyone taking keeps and didnt porticly want to go for the relic seen more albs out since it's been took i'ed happly release the keep if u think it will help to get albs out prime time BUT THE RELIC DOSE NOT affect UR DMG UNLESS U HAVE 2 ANYWAY. was 47accounts online yerterday witch was more then before we took the relic

Zerubiel Propane

Loyal Freddie
Soulja_IA_ said:
NO and reason is did CM feel same way when they did it ?????? then answer is NO.

You posted that all these people who left Alb wanted RvR then question for you.

If they wanted RvR as you put it then WHY did they only come out when population was quiet like between 01:00 to 06:00 in morning ?

We have held Surs for ages and yet only people RvR was you good self/Juicy and bufferer most time so WHERE were these people who wanted RvR then.

Wooo and I sense bitterness between you and Bufferer Sorin you making nice post in trying to convince it ain't you :drink:

Soulja

CM took keeps and towers etc, when the server still had a healthy population, you do it when its at its worse.

Stop trying to give yourself reasons for your actions, Horner.
Its not working.

Not all people play prime time you know.

bufferer

Fledgling Freddie
CM didnt do it prime time WE did not that dosent make it right but the way i see it atm albs that r on at prime time dont want to rvr there is 11+ albs on all day only time i've seen albs out in the last week is 1am to 3am i have no probs with anyone taking keeps and didnt porticly want to go for the relic seen more albs out since it's been took i'ed happly release the keep if u think it will help to get albs out prime time BUT THE RELIC DOSE NOT affect UR DMG UNLESS U HAVE 2 ANYWAY. was 47accounts online yerterday witch was more then before we took the relic

them 11+ albs some will be bots some will be lowbie levels are some will be lame as fuk in rvr and when u come up against ur 6 man which is conciderabley higher and more experienced in rvr whats the point ? cba getting farmed in a duo constantly and as for claiming the keeps u guys took ? wtf thats stupid and yes they were not claimed by ur guild but u would of had to contrubute to taking em and helping claim .

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
so what ur saying is cos albs dont want to RVR or not good enuff we should just sit around ? we'ed not have took any thing if ppl was RvRing and defending we was only 5-6 ppl most the time

bufferer

Fledgling Freddie
so what ur saying is cos albs dont want to RVR or not good enuff we should just sit around ? we'ed not have took any thing if ppl was RvRing and defending we was only 5-6 ppl most the time

what im saying when u got duos running around in rvr and come against u guys they stand no chance and when u get more thn a fg of hibs out and take and claim keeps how do u expect that to improve rvr :)

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
we've never ran more then a fg apart from when took the relic witch was not the same day we took the keep albs had long enuff to get keeps back and made no real attempt to get them back we had beno berk for 3days before going for relic and surs for about 1 month now

aika

Can't get enough of FH
wat, me and tags defended albion realm yesterday, but it was boring ,cause like only 2 of us were in rvr on alb :( and not enough enemies!

bufferer

Fledgling Freddie
we've never ran more then a fg apart from when took the relic witch was not the same day we took the keep albs had long enuff to get keeps back and made no real attempt to get them back we had beno berk for 3days before going for relic and surs for about 1 month now

we tried some attemts but guys like u jst keep trebbing the towers down that we take in order to try get back a keep, but seems u guys sleep in them keeps and as soon as some 1 touches em ur there to defend. now pls tell me how a couple of albs can retake a keep at level 8 + with high RR hibis defending and trebbing down the albs towers ?

Anaesh

Loyal Freddie
All hail the might of the invading hibs - how long where you away (dougie/soul/wuren) - do you not think that the albs could not have take your relics during that time?

we had a little more sense - we knew that who ever was left on the server would get totally pissed by that action and what ever little action that was left would go - get the point guys?

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
when u tryed beno was in be wine 1am and 3 am was only me and a RR4 ench defending u guys wer 5-6 i counted u give up after taking tower it did not get trebed down till after u logged

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
when we did come back albs had 2 keep in hib nope u didnt take a relic as i say before if u want to relic that much i will release the keep. but the relic dose not affect u in anyway unless u have 2 so aint going to make any diffence if u have it back just hib tanks will do 10% lees meelee dmg

Anaesh

Loyal Freddie
when we did come back albs had 2 keep in hib nope u didnt take a relic as i say before if u want to relic that much i will release the keep. but the relic dose not affect u in anyway unless u have 2 so aint going to make any diffence if u have it back just hib tanks will do 10% lees meelee dmg

point totaly missed - maybe the message was to subtle for you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom