Hibs = gimps?

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
You got extremely lucky, I got you on 2%, and you just FO after i kill u and your nub archer that was with you so i'd stfu if i were you.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Haha, or what you gonna do?
Come through my screen and hit me?

I think not, noobletty :p

Besides.. there is no such thing as luck when a solo player is facing a fg.

Skillz

Who said i was part of that, i had nothing to do with them. You came in the through the door, and you were lucky to survive as I said ala 2% and straight into the keep. Not my fault the rest of them were being clueless.

You only got me first time (and i gratz your opportunism) because I was helping a realm mate out and getting an npc off his arse and it comes to me. So fact is fact. You got lucky and then you got your arse handed to you.

Zerubiel Propane

Loyal Freddie
Who said i was part of that, i had nothing to do with them.

You were with them, helping them, and that makes you a part of it.

You came in the through the door, and you were lucky to survive as I said ala 2% and straight into the keep. Not my fault the rest of them were being clueless.

Calling your hib mates clueless lol.

They were indeed tho.

You only got me first time (and i gratz your opportunism) because I was helping a realm mate out and getting an npc off his arse and it comes to me. So fact is fact. You got lucky and then you got your arse handed to you.

Fact is, i pwned you and your 6 hib friends, and now you think you a whining and making excuses.

What next? You were laggin aswell, maybe you screen started to burn, or was it the cat who decided to take a piss on you?

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Sure is hard to camp a Lvl10 keep and kill ppl outside :>

Should ask bufferer when albs tried to take berk with 2fg when master netcode camped inside ;)

Cemeterygates

Can't get enough of FH
Sure is hard to camp a Lvl10 keep and kill ppl outside :>

LOL :D so true. Rembmer one time with my lvl 47 chanter....load of albs wall huggin the keep, so i just dropped down an PBAOE'd...killed 4 of em an legged it back in the keep, soooo damn funny :p

Meril

Fledgling Freddie
rofl

there really are some idiots in this world, but i guess this is the first time in 5 years he isn't a rp cow.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Sorry you are 3 years to late and about 20000 players short of being considered good :(

aika

Can't get enough of FH
I'd say even 4-5 years late tbh. SI was pro-skills ;<

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
I vote irl meeting, himse vs zerubiel
HIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIIH :>

aika

Can't get enough of FH
netcode you suck, come play spore creature creator online !!11

Gahn

Resident Freddy