Hibbies are lame........yea right

O

old.Talivar

i will keep this short, 2 all u albs and mids who say we suck, if we are that bad why have we lost no relics and never more than a couple of keeps at a time? were as u have lost relics and are constantly losing lots of keeps

O

old.Halfmad

probably because neither of them can get a run at our keeps due to them both being in emain all the time :)

A

Aeiedil

its cause hte grass is so finger-licking good in hib ;) the albs and mids cant resist a taste :)

K

Karam_gruul

<cough> only a few keeps at a time... ? i seem to distinctly remember alb owning every keep in hib at once one time.

and relics... urr, i dont think we've even bothered going for a hib relic before, we want a challenge :sleeping:

A

Aeiedil

{edit} bah double-post

and it wasnt every keep, just most, and you still failed the relics :p

O

old.Paranoid

correct account,

because....

mids are more of a threat to us then you so we like to take thier keeps and relics,

we are more of a threat to the mids than you so they want to take our relics,

Hibs have never lost relics cos they have never taken relics, mids have taken alb relics, albs have taken mid relics, and we will continue to take each others cos we have something to prove to the other side, you have never take our relics, so we have nothing to prove to you, so why dont we concentrate on middy rather than you??

:clap: :clap: :clap:

A

Aeiedil

this is gonna sound off, but its my opinion

taking all hibbie keeps ruined the rvr for hibs

hibs couldnt get to emain, so it kinda killed it off until the keeps came back

please dont do it again :( :) otherwise youll be left sitting at alb mfg looking for the mids who are probably in the alb frontier, or for the hibs that are trying to retake the keeps to get to rvr safely

O

old.TheAussie

Originally posted by Talivar
i will keep this short, 2 all u albs and mids who say we suck, if we are that bad why have we lost no relics and never more than a couple of keeps at a time? were as u have lost relics and are constantly losing lots of keeps

Oh, and what have you done already?
taking back your lost keeps?

O

old.Woodmansee

Lol hibs are weak? Never.. Now who said that?

O

old.Organ-Grinder

there is prolly 3 reasons to why hibs aint lost relics YET ,

1/ obviously a relic raid needs planning and secrecy , hence trying to get a relic raid force through emain without being spotted by hibs/mids is virtually ipossible. thus making it more atractive for albs to attack mids relics and vice versa due to the lack of action going on in those areas ..

2/ i may be wrong but from memory nobody has made a SERIOUS "albs or mids" atempt to take a hibby relic yet . its ussually when a large force is gathered and they think fuck it we are bored lets go have some fun trying even though we/they knew from the start they were going to fail..

3/ as somebody stated above mids are albs main enemy . we dont consider hibs to be a threat thus we concentrate our relic raids on mids and im presuming thats why mids concentrate on albs relics ..

as for if you not so good as you put it . why havent hibs taken a relic ? as ive stated before from recolection hibs havent even made it to the 1st door never mind actually smashed doors down and been close .

B

belth

Originally posted by Aeiedil
this is gonna sound off, but its my opinion

taking all hibbie keeps ruined the rvr for hibs

hibs couldnt get to emain, so it kinda killed it off until the keeps came back

please dont do it again :( :) otherwise youll be left sitting at alb mfg looking for the mids who are probably in the alb frontier, or for the hibs that are trying to retake the keeps to get to rvr safely

IF we get 1.49, looks like hibbie RvR has to end...

O

old.1dril

lmao 1.49 thats about next summer with goas speed :sleeping:

O

old.Paranoid

Originally posted by 1dril
lmao 1.49 thats about next summer with goas speed :sleeping:

Sometimes you shouldnt be so nice :p

B

belth

And please do note the fully capitalized 'if', it wasn't a typo ;)

O

old.Woodmansee

Lurikids and Furballs cmon its like the bloody muppet show!

A

Aeiedil

hibs havent even made it to the 1st door

yes we have, and got massacred after a few mins when the albs started defending :)

O

old.Darkheart-Naz

Hibernia = Swedes during WWII = Neutral, they didn't do a shit

btw. what will we need Hib Relics for ? ive seen u on the battlefields like 3 or 4 times in largers group 30+ ppls

B

BlueJam

i will keep this short, 2 all u albs and mids who say we suck, if we are that bad why have we lost no relics

Lol, I think you just signed your rellics death warrents :p

O

old.Mousah

atleast we and the mids have taken a relic, what have you done?
helpet the mids....
and what did you gain?
Nothing :)

O

old.Talivar

By all means fell free to try and take our relics... whats that u say cant be bothered....mids are greater enemies...we are not worth it.............It just sounds like excuses to me

O

old.Darkheart-Naz

By all means fell free to try and take our relics... whats that u say cant be bothered....mids are greater enemies...we are not worth it.............It just sounds like excuses to me

when hibs stats to show their ass'es in the Fontiers we might have a use for it , a relic bonus doesnt give any bonus behind fontier borders u know

F

Flimgoblin

Dunno if it's not till later patch (when relic bonus goes up to 10% per extra relic - so a max of 20% melee bonus with all 3)...

but I'm sure relic bonuses apply to PvE as well...

The bonuses introduced by 1.48 - keeps held, guild owning keep, defending guild keep etc. are RvR only though.

O

old.Woodmansee

Lol @ the silly hibs that sold their soul to help the mids and got NOTHING hahahahahah

Oki hibs listen up, I got a new job for ya. hahahahaha

O

old.Talivar

Just as i thought more excuses... Plain and simple u are gutless

O

old.Odium

How about playing the game and stop trolling the boards? I've played this game long enough to realise keep taking/relic taking takes little skill so if it takes little skill...what is there to prove?

Why call people gutless and why do people retaliate against it. It's highly amusing.

If there's one thing Euro-Daoc has proven it's that it isn't just the US players that are...(insert random stereotypes here).

Anyway, I'm just playing all 3 realms atm and not taking any of this seriously so if you want to flame me...flame me :p

Users who are viewing this thread