lame

S

Snake.ster

str/con debuff is worse for sbs ... also for briton slash inf's

wittors thrust sarry i think so str con doesnt really effect her damage output as much, u saw the damage by a str/con debuffed SB, hurts like hell too a sb, i see same damage when my slash inf is debuffed, i hit like a girl , from garrotte of 250ish down too 170ish :p, but slower weapons also effect this

R

-RG-Jaond

Add Add Add Add Add Add Add Add Add Add Add Add Add Add Add
Add Add Add Add Add Add Add Add Add Add Add Add Add Add Add Add Add Add Add Add Add Add Add Add Add Add Add Add Add Add

That how it is playing a stealther now :(

V

vintervargen

Originally posted by -RG-Jaond
Add Add Add Add Add Add Add Add Add Add Add Add Add Add Add Add Add Add Add Add Add Add Add Add Add Add Add Add Add Add

That how it is playing a stealther now :(

then roll a grp char, give more fg's to fight :) (that dont add or zerg)

W

wiseguy1

Originally posted by Snake.ster
str/con debuff is worse for sbs ... also for briton slash inf's

wittors thrust sarry i think so str con doesnt really effect her damage output as much, u saw the damage by a str/con debuffed SB, hurts like hell too a sb, i see same damage when my slash inf is debuffed, i hit like a girl , from garrotte of 250ish down too 170ish :p, but slower weapons also effect this

I know about debuffs.. and i saw that wittor was debuffed. if wittor hasnt respecced latley hes slash afaik :)

V

vintervargen

Originally posted by wiseguy1
I know about debuffs.. and i saw that wittor was debuffed. if wittor hasnt respecced latley hes slash afaik :)

ive heard he couldnt take beeing balanced, hence respeccing back to fotm

A

ab_fluid

Stealthers are the absoloute bane of this game, they completely fuck it up imo, not the players so much, but just the insane effectiveness of stealth, its stupid that you cannot see them when u r stood 1m from them, mythic should just remove every stealth class and let the players /respec class :/

W

wiseguy1

Originally posted by vintervargen

I havent played sb for a while so he might have respecced during that time.. and btw theres nothing balanced about a high rr slash inf :)

A

afternoon_tea

Tehron, I don't zerg, usually, but after coming to mmg 3 times only to be added on by 1.5fg+ sb's. GoL stealthers made a group to come to mmg and kill them, I joined. even with 7 of us in group we were still outnumbered, but managed to kill 10 or so.

W

wiseguy1

Originally posted by afternoon_tea
Tehron, I don't zerg, usually, but after coming to mmg 3 times only to be added on by 1.5fg+ sb's. GoL stealthers made a group to come to mmg and kill them, I joined. even with 7 of us in group we were still outnumbered, but managed to kill 10 or so.
Well 3 times aint that much.. if i only got zerged 3 times a day/night when i go amg it would be a very zergfree night. but that doesnt meen that im gonna build up a fg+ and go there and then come here to whine about other ppl zerging.. but i guess that we all deal with "problems" in our own way.. u clearley shows the way u do it..
And if u go in fg to kill all sbs at mmg ofc u gonna get zerged by even more sbs.. what did u expect?.. most sbs knew u were comming so ofc they build up an even larger force to whipe u..ie the zerg effect..
I dont care if u wanna play in a fg, its boring imo but thats your choice, but whats lame is coming here and whine/post about other ppl zerging u when u do the same thing..

W

witte-

jep that was the reason ! :rolleyes:
I have screens where I hit for over 350+ with slash if u call that balanced oO
I'm Saracen with no 10pts in str at the start and with slash that ain't good , I had aug str3 and runned around with 1461 WS at rr7. I offered alot of ra's up for that aug str 3 and there where rr4 slash infils with more WS then me. So when I tryed it I came to the conclusion that I needed some more ra pts and rr8 to go back slash and fyi I liked slash, but it dident worked as I wanted .
And I alway's said I would specc slash on rr8 and I did it on rr7 for testing it and imo on rr8l2 I can go slash with the right ra's.

R

Runolaz

Originally posted by witte-
jep that was the reason ! :rolleyes:
I have screens where I hit for over 350+ with slash if u call that balanced oO
I'm Saracen with no 10pts in str at the start and with slash that ain't good , I had aug str3 and runned around with 1461 WS at rr7. I offered alot of ra's up for that aug str 3 and there where rr4 slash infils with more WS then me. So when I tryed it I came to the conclusion that I needed some more ra pts and rr8 to go back slash and fyi I liked slash, but it dident worked as I wanted .
And I alway's said I would specc slash on rr8 and I did it on rr7 for testing it and imo on rr8l2 I can go slash with the right ra's.

I think Slash works best when duo or trio with a thrust specced Inf. Solo imo Thrust with Dragonfang pwns the dmgoutput from slash any day of the week. One Dragonfang easily translate into 1000+ dmg. The weakness of slash is lack of in-combat-stun.

I even have a ss were you hit me twice for 350+ :)

W

witte-

Originally posted by Runolaz
I think Slash works best when duo or trio with a thrust specced Inf.

yes , it worked great when I was with Elajt , I respecced also cus Elajt wasen't gonne play much since he dinged rr10 so the best specc for me was thrust / dw but when I was slash and I walked alone it wasent that good if my purge was down that's true tho ;)

R

-RG-Jaond

made a healer got zerged and added on and 99% of the fight some (%%/¤ scout shooted me...

R

-RG-Jaond

Originally posted by witte-
yes , it worked great when I was with Elajt , I respecced also cus Elajt wasen't gonne play much since he dinged rr10 so the best specc for me was thrust / dw but when I was slash and I walked alone it wasent that good if my purge was down that's true tho ;)

I know how you feel i think i will respec out of slash to slash... ;)

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by Runolaz

I even have a ss were you hit me twice for 350+ :)

With thrust i have to have a lucky crit to get over 300 dmg...atm i can see the odd 250 hit, this is thrust dmg but mostly around 180 dmg with Garotte :)

PS: Have 2 SS from ye old time when infils were few and LA still growing strong where Unity hits me for 395dmg with DF and then after a unstyled hit does another 350+ hit.... that were the good ol' days *sniff sniff* :)

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by ab_fluid
Stealthers are the absoloute bane of this game, they completely fuck it up imo, not the players so much, but just the insane effectiveness of stealth, its stupid that you cannot see them when u r stood 1m from them, mythic should just remove every stealth class and let the players /respec class :/

Yeah that would be nice :/ Need some kind of rogueish class in daoc tho, but not how it works atm :p

edit, bad grammar :p

A

Aloca

Can all that zerged 1 time last ½ year please STFU.
I used to whine about stealth zergs, i used to flame it. I also usualy said very bad words to people when i saw them stealth zerging, BUT i have done a stealth zerg a few times now and the first time i joined a zerg or created one i stoped whining about other realms doing it.

So if you zerged 1 time EVER you can just stfu and go on dieing or make a zerg yourself but dont come complaining on other zergs.

F

Freppe^^

sshot088.jpg

sshot089.jpg

yes. i solo, they dont. Got lotsa others aswell, but cba to upload.

W

wiseguy1

Originally posted by Aloca
Can all that zerged 1 time last ½ year please STFU.
I used to whine about stealth zergs, i used to flame it. I also usualy said very bad words to people when i saw them stealth zerging, BUT i have done a stealth zerg a few times now and the first time i joined a zerg or created one i stoped whining about other realms doing it.

So if you zerged 1 time EVER you can just stfu and go on dieing or make a zerg yourself but dont come complaining on other zergs.

kinda what i said.. but i was trying to be polite :)

B

behatch

already working on that :) warr dinged 8 times today..now is lvl 38 , lair pwns ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom