hibs as lame campers as mids

S

sorre

and back is the campers at amg but now its a hib brehon zerg with some rr7 and rr8 even. They show them self as mutch lame as mids in camping . Grate jobb guys, This is what u call rvr . as fun as ure focus pulling. but why not continue with that .. gives u cash. well i thx 4 the rps u give me and ill try 2 farm as muchof u as i can. But even that ufeed me rps .. its so lame still

E

enli

rofl says the nerd scout :)sry but albs got amg emain, we take amg odins :D

R

-RG-Jaond

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk :sleeping:

P

phule_gubben

Go to bed instead then, I'm gonna do that now.

nitey nitey ppl.

oh and QQ more d00d!!

S

squalion

Originally posted by sorre
and back is the campers at amg but now its a hib brehon zerg with some rr7 and rr8 even. They show them self as mutch lame as mids in camping . Grate jobb guys, This is what u call rvr . as fun as ure focus pulling. but why not continue with that .. gives u cash. well i thx 4 the rps u give me and ill try 2 farm as muchof u as i can. But even that ufeed me rps .. its so lame still

oh ffs, stfu will you, ive had enough of u moaners, as if u never zerg/camp

Edited for Younger readers :D

D

del_eneste

I think he is only moaning because Albs was trying to get to Blendrake to defend and we didnt have CS up at Blendrake so he couldnt transfer corpse. But nm I wasnt on when Hibs was camping amg so np :p

B

Brylle Madness

Lame of mids to camp there own Frontier cause they want to protect it?
Who raised `you?
THats the question, cause of what u just said is well... Cant describe your stupidity really.

Go to bed and cry instead. And dont forget to set your alarm clock ;)

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by Brylle Madness
Lame of mids to camp there own Frontier cause they want to protect it?
Who raised `you?
THats the question, cause of what u just said is well... Cant describe your stupidity really.

Go to bed and cry instead. And dont forget to set your alarm clock ;)

lol, hi mr hypocrit roleplayer

N

nalistah

an alb isnt allowed to say anything about mg-camping.

I

ilienwyn

Originally posted by nalistah
an alb isnt allowed to say anything about mg-camping.

No one is. Everyone have their share ;) :(

E

Ensceptifica

<insert random sarcastic remark>

When stuff like that happens, you get upset. Does the thought that that is pretty sad enter your mind before you express your sadness here?

R

-RG-Jaond

Originally posted by ilienwyn
No one is. Everyone have their share ;) :(

nah no1 that i ever played with cba to stand looking stupid at a mg like most the fotm do :>

S

Sohan_THC

well they just pick the reinforcements comming in.
yeah is kinda easy for them ...

But they missed all the fun @ Blendrake Faste

great fight for alb and mids. :clap: <nerv! trebuchet >

let those poor hippies scrape the shiffers of the Fun we had tho. :twak:

I

ilienwyn

Originally posted by -RG-Jaond
nah no1 that i ever played with cba to stand looking stupid at a mg like most the fotm do :>

Sometimes it can be funny but i usually avoid mg camping. But early on I sometimes get so pissed when I get hbs camping amg odins and mids camping amg emain. Can't do anything about it though, it's part of the game since mythic wanted to have mgs...

A

Antedeluvian

i really cant see the problem if those 2-shoot chanters whit no shield tank guarding them go camp AMGo....

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by Antedeluvian
i really cant see the problem if those 2-shoot chanters whit no shield tank guarding them go camp AMGo....

yes, im being 2 shotted by paladins 24/7

S

silverblast

Originally posted by VodkaFairy
i think he meant that chanters two shot him o_O.. cause that MIGHT make sense.

K

Khalen

Pfff last time I passed I 2-bolted an eldritch trying to get in tower ;) We can 2-shot \o/

Simple calculation. If no one goes to MG, MG campers won't get any rps, MG campers get bored and do other things, MG campers roam, Find no one around because they ain't coming, MG campers just waisted entire day for 0 rps.

So just stay away from MG campers and they will get bored eventually. Or bring zerg ofcourse.

A

Antedeluvian

Originally posted by VodkaFairy

Since when are you a chanter?
Btw my pally hits, my scout does the shot thing, and it really works in elves and luris: You critical shot xxx for 865 (-185)+ you shot xxx for 450 (-93) works like a charm. Ofc their full group kill me, but 975 rps vs 10 silver is a good business.

R

Ravenbourne

it even pisses some hibs off, about 15 random hibs at amg atm, nothing will get through, whats the point

B

belth

Originally posted by Ravenbourne
it even pisses some hibs off, about 15 random hibs at amg atm, nothing will get through, whats the point

Being "skilled" and summoning hordes of shrooms every 2 minutes and going afk for the rest ;) That's the point I guess...

S

Stallion-

n000000000000000b

A

Arnor

albs should _really_ talk about camping gates :rolleyes:

all realms does it, so fo

S

sorre

really nice 2 c the responce from the campers . u showed ure self who u r . i guess u have less skill 4 anything else . And cs was up at blendrake. and i used it when it was my time 2 finaly die 4 the brehon zerg.

A

ab_fluid

hehe, whine from some1 in teh prodigy about about camping..

Users who are viewing this thread