Hib Relic at Renaris (GoA Help plz!)

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Eregion said:
I think the easiest way would just be to borrow the Doc's DeLorean and send him forward to a time where the world is ready for him.

Maybe if we send him all the way back he can sort it there and then, no worries :) He sure speaks primative from what I gather.

Eregion

Fledgling Freddie
swords said:
Maybe if we send him all the way back he can sort it there and then, no worries :) He sure speaks primative from what I gather.
Good idea, now do you have the necessary plutonium or do we have to find some lybians(sp?) first?

Lucao

Banned
You are bitter that I won the arguement so you go on to insult me between the two of you, how cute xD

Eregion

Fledgling Freddie
Lucao said:
You are bitter that I won the arguement so you go on to insult me between the two of you, how cute xD
ARGH, the perception!!!

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
swords said:
FFS do I have to link wikis on everything until you learn?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument
We are mocking your total lack of skill in debate/argument.

It's Dorimoron1, you have lost the arguement before you even start :(
(And chances are you are just jealous at him because he has a bonedancer with TITLE in thidranki)

Lucao

Banned
Coldbeard, did you read my post on the 'Bye Bye Alevul' thread? I hope you did, or as usual maybe you avoid it because you know I pwnt you :(

And you say you are 'mocking' me? Right, you have no constructive coments unlike mine earlier in this thread, you displayed absolutely no skill or knowledge in an arguement which I have tonnes of. If you view a won arguement as throwing insults left right and centre then you should really follow your link and read the meaning of it.

Big egos are best left alone, so instead of further humiliating you I will leave this thread, atleast I havn't runned dry of arguement to resort to insults, something which you do very quickly ;)

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Please, why leave the thread? you might find it again. Leave the internet, for the sake of us all!
Btw, just saying you have loads of skill in something doesn't mean its true.
For example:
''I have loads of skill in Football''
Now this is incorrect, as I pesonally have not played football in quite some time and I have very little skill with the ball.

What you do have skill in is ignoring every other comment made by anyone else, reiterating the same thing over and over again and making a tit of yourself on a public forum. Your reputation speaks for itself.

Everz

FH is my second home
swords said:
Please, why leave the thread? you might find it again. Leave the internet, for the sake of us all!
Leave ze realm trait0rs!?!

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Dorimoron1 said:
Coldbeard, did you read my post on the 'Bye Bye Alevul' thread? I hope you did, or as usual maybe you avoid it because you know I pwnt you

Yeah, I did read it, and it was nothing else than the usual crap that you produce.

swords said:

He tried to actually! He claimed he would leave this forum some time back, only to return shortly. Guess he was just as unwanted irl as he was in here.

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Gazon said:
How can I never be in your set group and still be in it to make your token less-than-perfect-group?
As I recall we ran that icewiz two whole times. And I don't think I ever grpd with YOU on fire wiz because you didn't want it in group or didn't want to join when it was in it. You prove my point really.
We ran icewiz more than two times. And you were not the only one trying it out.
And as for firewizzies. The old KF group had ALOT of firewizzies in it. Most times we ran with Fajer+Gnistra, and we had others aswell. Running a grp with 2 firewizzies was hardly fotm or perfect setup at that time. And yes, you used your firewiz in the KF groups aswell.
You don't know how i play. I don't need a perfect setup to play. I just need people that show up every week. If we can't get all the correct chars, we get something else. It's not the setup, it's the players behind it, that wins you the fights.
Ie on avalon the #1 group runs cleric, cleric, sorc, caba, theurg, friar, paladin, merc. No idea how they can beat the instawin mid realm atm, but they do. Even with both pala and friar in group.

Gazon said:
If losing a relic makes people quit like that, this game would have been over after a month.
I don't buy into the drama, sorry.
They don't mind loosing the relic that much. It's the fact that they don't even get the chance to try and defend it. You're not fighting for it, you're simply stealing it. Which is booring for the hibs as they don't get to participate. And they cba retaking the relics, or taking alb relics either, because they know they won't be able to shear the biggest fun about it; defending them afterwards.
Oh, and as already said earlier. They didn't quit BECAUSE of the relic. It was simply the drop that made the cup run to full. Low action is one thing. The little action that is, you don't even get to participate in, is another.

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Eversmallx said:

Hmm...ever consider, actually trying to put up an argument instead of delivering these halfwit, boring one liners ?

/Charmangle

Gahn

Resident Freddy
charmangle said:
Hmm...ever consider, actually trying to put up an argument instead of delivering these halfwit, boring one liners ?

/Charmangle

He was being sarcastic me thinks? xD

Everz

FH is my second home
charmangle said:

/Charmangle
its a joke you idiot, nothing more nothing less, guessing my simple one liners was far to complex for you..

Gazon

Fledgling Freddie
Arethir said:
We ran icewiz more than two times. And you were not the only one trying it out.
And as for firewizzies. The old KF group had ALOT of firewizzies in it. Most times we ran with Fajer+Gnistra, and we had others aswell. Running a grp with 2 firewizzies was hardly fotm or perfect setup at that time. And yes, you used your firewiz in the KF groups aswell.
You don't know how i play. I don't need a perfect setup to play. I just need people that show up every week. If we can't get all the correct chars, we get something else. It's not the setup, it's the players behind it, that wins you the fights.
Ie on avalon the #1 group runs cleric, cleric, sorc, caba, theurg, friar, paladin, merc. No idea how they can beat the instawin mid realm atm, but they do. Even with both pala and friar in group..

Yeah, maybe you're right, we might have ran it 3 times.
I'm not saying you never ran with a wizard. I'm saying you didn't want any in the groups YOU ran. After you gave up on building perfect grps, you might have joined KF grps that was having non-opted fun, agreed.

Arethir said:
They don't mind loosing the relic that much. It's the fact that they don't even get the chance to try and defend it. You're not fighting for it, you're simply stealing it. Which is booring for the hibs as they don't get to participate. And they cba retaking the relics, or taking alb relics either, because they know they won't be able to shear the biggest fun about it; defending them afterwards.
Oh, and as already said earlier. They didn't quit BECAUSE of the relic. It was simply the drop that made the cup run to full. Low action is one thing. The little action that is, you don't even get to participate in, is another.

How can it be a reason and then not a reason?
It's not even a "drop", it's an excuse.
Their e-peen got stepped on. It's a game. Live with it.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Muylaetrix said:
so a bunch of people who all made it clear they are leaving the server, try to save the 'realm'/'server' by doing a low treacherous act towards their own realm.

pls keep your word and leave the server.

people who only are intrerested in their own personal fg ego trip who obviously don't give a shit about anything except themselves, who see their own realm as competition for rp and the other realms as rp fodder try to pass for honourable persons. people who i have never seen lead a bg or anything for the realm now have the guts to refer to themselves as saviours of the server. what a joke.

I also notice a masive wave of aproval on FH, mostly from people who don't play anymore, have left the server, or about to leave the server.

I wish they would just leave sillently, not with a scandall that drops the server to a new all time low.

And the fact that apparantly fucking over your realm is not classed by GOA as against SoTG is just sad.

Lol seriously I was just waiting for you to post ^^ First off I told you already to leave Staff of the Gods out of it, but ok :p

Then again, TT didn't only think of themselves. I think if you add the Mid+Hib population and all the people in Alb that loved it aswell +the people laughing their asses off, their number of supporters is a tad higher than those who think it was wrong =)

At all times you like to say how everyone should respect YOUR way of playing, YOUR way to see the game, YOUR attitude towards realm war, but as soon as someone has an opposed opinion you attack him and call him a nuisance to the game.

What's your problem? Next time YOU go claim a keep, lead the raid and deposit the relic in the keep your guild owns, problem solved.

Tbh if I could give all TT members a rep at once I'd do it =)

Matt

Fledgling Freddie
Coldbeard said:
It's Dorimoron1, you have lost the arguement before you even start :(
(And chances are you are just jealous at him because he has a bonedancer with TITLE in thidranki)

Hmm, that's disappointing tbh, i was thinking of going all Gregory House on his symptoms, but turns out it's some guy i don't even know. I kind of thought that with his statements he would have known TT or some players from it.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
I logged in earlier for a short while to spread the love, I got chatting to a few people who said some very nice words of support. Do you know how many negative messages I got? not a single one.
Thanks for the support everyone who actually understands why we did what we have done.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
swords said:
Thanks for the support everyone who actually understands why we did what we have done.

Too grow e-peen? Scnr. It sounds like you achieved something really big. Clicking on a tower captain isn't that hard you know ;-).

Getting 70 Albs to get up at 6 am on Saturday to raid all relics is an achievement. *calls Evita/Graendel* ^^

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Manisch Depressiv said:
Too grow e-peen? Scnr. It sounds like you achieved something really big. Clicking on a tower captain isn't that hard you know ;-).

Getting 70 Albs to get up at 6 am on Saturday to raid all relics is an achievement. *calls Evita/Graendel* ^^

To me it seems a waste of time and rather lifeless but that it, different opinions makes world better -.-

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Eversmallx said:
its a joke you idiot, nothing more nothing less, guessing my simple one liners was far to complex for you..

Not really, just having a hard time finding the phun in the joke, mind explaining what in it should be considered fun?

Or did you just try to show mindnumbingly humourless you are ASwell as beeing a complete moron?

/Charmangle

ps. Here is the quote to make the explenation easier for you:
Eversmallx said:
Now where is the fun, hmm...a smiley to show that its a joke...damn cant find it...but then there must be some brainy complex interresting reference in there...hmm...damn no hidden message in the 3 words...wow thats a really funny joke...or to use the words of a really funny guy: "Idiot!"
ds

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Gazon said:
Yeah, maybe you're right, we might have ran it 3 times.
I'm not saying you never ran with a wizard. I'm saying you didn't want any in the groups YOU ran. After you gave up on building perfect grps, you might have joined KF grps that was having non-opted fun, agreed.
Please, stop telling me what i thought and what i wanted.
I wanted firewizzies in the group. Because i liked it. It was to run around burning stuff. Cind and Rakna also wanted to play their firewizzies, and i never kept anyone from playing what they wanted (neither did i have the option to keep them from it, people did what they wanted). I didn't join these groups, I made them. I even had macros for it spamming on gu that we were making a group, so people could bring their alts out and kill some. It is only lately (the couple months before i quit before summer) that i started trying to get a set group running within KF, this failed, so i made one outside KF, which split when i went on holidays for a couple weeks, due to various reasons.
No matter what you say, people that actually play with me, knows I don't need a perfect setup to run a group. You don't play with me, nor against me, you you don't know, and have no reason to argue otherwise. I don't really see why you're going on about it as you don't have any information on this area whatsoever.

Gazon said:
How can it be a reason and then not a reason?
It's not even a "drop", it's an excuse.
Their e-peen got stepped on. It's a game. Live with it.
Zzzzz, read it again if you didn't get it. They didn't quit BECAUSE (IE this was not THE (THE ONE, THE ONLY, THE HIGHEST, THE MOST POPULAR) reason they quit) of the AC'ing. The AC'ing however, did push them over that edge.
You say it didn't, but it did. Again, you have no proof behind your statement, whilst i do. Several posts on the threads on these subjects will show you people saying they have now decided to go to agramon, as a result of the AC'ers. They left the same night this happened, simply due to the fact it happened. You can argue they would of left in the end anyhow, but then again, so will all of us. AC'ers made them leave before they otherwise would have.

Anvar

Fledgling Freddie
Terryammon said:
As some people have noticed that the guild <Tedious Ten> Have taken control of Renaris.
But what some people have not noticed yet, but Tedious Ten now own the keep and will not upgrade!!!
I have spoken to Rush-Excalibur, who i believe to be a GM of the guild, and this is what he had to say, after i asked if he could upgrade the keep to protect the relic " I will not upgrade the keep, or remove control of the keep until hibs have taken the relic back".

What do you think of this???

Can GoA remove control of the keep and let a different guild take control and if the keep is taken over night and hibs get the relic back, please give the relic back to alb.

One other thing GoA, Ban the account that Rush-Exc is on

What can I say other that hahahahahahahaha

Oh and you best get a new alarm clock you must have worn the old one out by now :kissit:

And to Rush :drink: :D Nice one , good to see some albs with a sense of how the game should be played :)

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
This is so comical!

For all the time which i remember, the AC raiders used their ultimate argument:" It's not against the CoC, so FO"

Now the tables are turned and the rest of us can use the very same argument. Man, thats fucking funny!

ps. Where do i sign up for joining TT? ^_^

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
Mastade said:
This is so comical!

For all the time which i remember, the AC raiders used their ultimate argument:" It's not against the CoC, so FO"

Now the tables are turned and the rest of us can use the very same argument. Man, thats fucking funny!

ps. Where do i sign up for joining TT? ^_^
I dONT PAY ANY SUBS BUt IF I WANted TO PLAY I WOULD JOin TT too lolz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom