Hib Relic at Renaris (GoA Help plz!)

Gazon

Fledgling Freddie
Arethir said:
The AC'ing however, did push them over that edge.
You say it didn't, but it did. Again, you have no proof behind your statement, whilst i do. Several posts on the threads on these subjects will show you people saying they have now decided to go to agramon, as a result of the AC'ers.

So because they say so it is proof? :D They have no reason to lie?
I have a bridge to sell you later on. :m00:

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Gazon said:

Conspiracy Theories 4tw! :kissit:

Deadweight89

Fledgling Freddie
Gazon said:

i'll buy your bridge, as long as you arent camping on the fucking thing! :D

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Gazon said:
Laaaaaaaaaaal. Please. Stop it. LoL :p
No really, the only ones actually knowing why they left the server, are the last ones we should ask! We should instead tell them why they left the server, and make them face it!
The fact that they left the very same day the AC'ing was done, is merely a coinsidense(sp?), promise!

PS: What bridge? Cause if it's one of those shit bridges down at nGed or something, no way I'm buying that. They have holes all over them!

Gazon

Fledgling Freddie
Deadweight89 said:
i'll buy your bridge, as long as you arent camping on the fucking thing! :D

Aye, it be a fine bridge, completely shroom free.

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:
hehe yeh so when i see you lot running accross the ridge outside villa area thats not roaming in that area, when i first saw you, i was to the side of you as i thought you hadn';t seen me, then you chased me all the way to oriens bridge where windraven just came up stiars and did the odd nuke while being spamm healed down stiars. I assumed di bot as even whe i had him slammed his hp never went down. When rr10 cleric spam healing there is little leeway in the hp marging, it's get him down to 70%- then his healed to 100% in less than a secnd basicly.

O well

Well you got yourself to blame really - I see you on horseback heading the direction of an orange con keep that's been recently attacked, I think so he's taking rams over the wall better make sure he doesn't get there.

Oh and I am Windraven (and it's she :p) and Katelyn is played by my rl boyfriend sat in the same room so it's kind of easy for him to know when to heal :) This is why so many assume he is a DI bot because we are always together, and he often manages to heal me through insane damage :)

Gazon

Fledgling Freddie
Arethir said:
Laaaaaaaaaaal. Please. Stop it. LoL :p
No really, the only ones actually knowing why they left the server, are the last ones we should ask! We should instead tell them why they left the server, and make them face it!
The fact that they left the very same day the AC'ing was done, is merely a coinsidense(sp?), promise!

PS: What bridge? Cause if it's one of those shit bridges down at nGed or something, no way I'm buying that. They have holes all over them!

If your concern is with people leaving the game, why continuously allow the picture being painted of Albion being a bunch of Zerging Trash Noobs + TT.
Who would one want to fight such a realm? That would be a valid reason to quit, Albion being perceived as shite opposition. And guess what, people ARE leaving because of that.

Do you help change that image as TT? Do you help Albion to rise above their Noobishness? No, you reïnforce their bad rep on these boards. Look at the Mid and Hib comments you have collected. "Good job at noob griefing guys, gogo TT". Do I see you saying anything back at them except "thanks meights" when they describe the Albion Trash Realm?

If you were concerned about the image of Albion at all, you could do as Mastade did show the Albs how it's done and lead a proper raid the Hibs will have soooo much fun in defending against as you yourself claim. :rolleyes:

Digi

Fledgling Freddie
Javai said:
Well you got yourself to blame really - I see you on horseback heading the direction of an orange con keep that's been recently attacked, I think so he's taking rams over the wall better make sure he doesn't get there.

Oh and I am Windraven (and it's she :p) and Katelyn is played by my rl boyfriend sat in the same room so it's kind of easy for him to know when to heal :) This is why so many assume he is a DI bot because we are always together, and he often manages to heal me through insane damage :)

ya like takeing 90% fall dmg off a top of a tower to add on one sb that all rdy have 4 albs on him :)

Glacier

Fledgling Freddie
Albs make an attempt to save the cluster, by evening things out, and people go whine to GoA, this is fcking priceless, just take your freaking relics, take em all, hell; even take our keeps.

At this rate there will be noone left to give a shit, and you successfully managed to fuck up the remains of this cluster.

So long, im glad we went Avalon so we dont have to experience this.

As far as i can see, TT is the only albs with enough brainpower to figure out how wrong this move was.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
I'm surprised noone has tried to ban me and everyone else in TT, you must not be whining enough to GoA.
Those who have, you are all delusional and seriously need medical help:
FkU.jpg

Phake

Fledgling Freddie
would just like to say something from the FG community and i think that i speak for all... TT reputation is really good amongst the ppl ive come across from cluster... and from my Pov its the same.. they are very well respected now and was b4 their actions with the relic keep..

<3

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
soo boring all these people who left the server or the game who just come back to FH to insult people.

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Gazon said:
If your concern is with people leaving the game, why continuously allow the picture being painted of Albion being a bunch of Zerging Trash Noobs + TT.
Who would one want to fight such a realm? That would be a valid reason to quit, Albion being perceived as shite opposition. And guess what, people ARE leaving because of that.

Do you help change that image as TT? Do you help Albion to rise above their Noobishness? No, you reïnforce their bad rep on these boards. Look at the Mid and Hib comments you have collected. "Good job at noob griefing guys, gogo TT". Do I see you saying anything back at them except "thanks meights" when they describe the Albion Trash Realm?

If you were concerned about the image of Albion at all, you could do as Mastade did show the Albs how it's done and lead a proper raid the Hibs will have soooo much fun in defending against as you yourself claim. :rolleyes:
Err, what are you on about? I'm not saying anything about albion as a realm. Cause there's alot of very good players and people in albion as a realm. Neither am i saying that the AC'ing people are bad players or people. Neither am i calling anyone noobs. Nor trash.
All I'm saying is that AC'ing brings down the morale of the enemy realms, resulting in them not coming out to play with us anymore. As already said by someone, (alot of the) enemies have given up on taking/retaking any relics/keeps, simply because they will get AC'd back during the next night. And they won't get what they worked so hard for. Defending the keeps and relics are alot more fun than attacking them, and AC'ers are robbing them of that chance. Hell they don't even get to be proud of having retaken the relics or keeps because they are AC'd back so fast. It breaks their morale. They cba to play with the siege anymore.

EDIT: They simply don't get any credit or anything at all from taking anything, as it wil be AC'd back, and they know it.

Matt

Fledgling Freddie
Gazon said:

I have to agree on that, the peeps popping on here just to throw a few random insults regarding the 'zerging crapnoobs', aren't really helping. It reinforces the misconception that this was all meant to 'be k0000ll' or grow some e-peen or whatever terms you think are valid here. Also it gives ppl ammo to keep stating how they are the victim, cause you wouldn't want to start a conversation with them anyway because you feel so superior and all. That kind of nonsense can thrive well when people (also ones who aren't even playing anymore) just childishly flame everyone who disagree with TT's actions without any arguments in it at all.

So could those ppl who see this as an opportunity to flame on the Albs in general, plz refrain from posting. Unless ofcourse you want to make TT look bad and have the majority believe they all are a bunch of elitist FG pricks. :p

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Digi said:
ya like takeing 90% fall dmg off a top of a tower to add on one sb that all rdy have 4 albs on him :)

In that case because that SB had decide to emote spam me a few minutes earlier

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
I respect the guild for doing it, nough said.

Shows a good point that not all albs support the AC-ing.

Gazon

Fledgling Freddie
Arethir said:
Err, what are you on about? I'm not saying anything about albion as a realm. Cause there's alot of very good players and people in albion as a realm. Neither am i saying that the AC'ing people are bad players or people. Neither am i calling anyone noobs. Nor trash.
All I'm saying is that AC'ing brings down the morale of the enemy realms, resulting in them not coming out to play with us anymore. As already said by someone, (alot of the) enemies have given up on taking/retaking any relics/keeps, simply because they will get AC'd back during the next night. And they won't get what they worked so hard for. Defending the keeps and relics are alot more fun than attacking them, and AC'ers are robbing them of that chance. Hell they don't even get to be proud of having retaken the relics or keeps because they are AC'd back so fast. It breaks their morale. They cba to play with the siege anymore.

EDIT: They simply don't get any credit or anything at all from taking anything, as it wil be AC'd back, and they know it.

Read what I said, I'm saying you LET it be said. I don't see you go against it. I only see you laughing.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Gazon said:
Read what I said, I'm saying you LET it be said. I don't see you go against it. I only see you laughing.

You only see what you want to see imo.

ambera

Loyal Freddie
Can I just wade in here to add my support for TT over what they did.

/salute

swords

Can't get enough of FH
You are wading through the concentrated hypocrasy I see, best get your wellies on.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Matt said:
I have to agree on that, the peeps popping on here just to throw a few random insults regarding the 'zerging crapnoobs', aren't really helping.

plz refrain from posting. Unless ofcourse you want to make TT look bad and have the majority believe they all are a bunch of elitist FG pricks. :p

lol contradicting yourself there arn't you?

Gazon

Fledgling Freddie
Matt said:
Oh come on, that was a response to the thread starter, i laughed too. It was funny, there is a heavy discussion going on just 1 thread above his, and he posts something old with a similar enthusiasm as Muyl did in the other thread.

That thread starter had nothing to do with the Alarm Clock raid, I'm sure.
He is just one of those Roleplayers that finds the Relics important.

And what does Arethir do?
Say "sorry to inconvenience you but we are trying to make a point to the AC crew"?

No, he ridicules the guy. No leetist pricks in TT was it?

Matt

Fledgling Freddie
Gazon said:
That thread starter had nothing to do with the Alarm Clock raid, I'm sure.
He is just one of those Roleplayers that finds the Relics important.

And what does Arethir do?
Say "sorry to inconvenience you but we are trying to make a point to the AC crew"?

No, he ridicules the guy. No leetist pricks in TT was it?

Well, then i think you and i would have to agree to have different definitions of leetist pricks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom