Hib Relic at Renaris (GoA Help plz!)

Terryammon

Fledgling Freddie
As some people have noticed that the guild <Tedious Ten> Have taken control of Renaris.
But what some people have not noticed yet, but Tedious Ten now own the keep and will not upgrade!!!
I have spoken to Rush-Excalibur, who i believe to be a GM of the guild, and this is what he had to say, after i asked if he could upgrade the keep to protect the relic " I will not upgrade the keep, or remove control of the keep until hibs have taken the relic back".

What do you think of this???

Can GoA remove control of the keep and let a different guild take control and if the keep is taken over night and hibs get the relic back, please give the relic back to alb.

One other thing GoA, Ban the account that Rush-Exc is on

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Hahahahahahahaha *deeeep breath* hahahahahahahaha :worthy:

PS1: If you want to contact GoA, this is not the place to do so.
PS2: I'm not sure why, but i have some small doubts about hibs returning that relic for free if they retake it... no idea why... just a little hunch.
PS3: You should read the post longer up made by Muylaetrix.
PS4: GL! You need it if those are your intentions and hopes.

ty for a laugh though :D

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Fell off my chair laughing my cock off at this post.

Cracking post.

Soulja

Rushie

Fledgling Freddie
Terryammon said:

if i get banned for making a stand within the rules of the coc, then so be it.

i wont loose any sleep over it.

Gazon

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah getting banned over it would only enlarge e-peen wouldn't it?

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
You reap what you sow. I'm impressed with TT that they have the balls to stand up to their lesser experienced realm mates. :)

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
Terryammon said:
As some people have noticed that the guild <Tedious Ten> Have taken control of Renaris.
But what some people have not noticed yet, but Tedious Ten now own the keep and will not upgrade!!!
I have spoken to Rush-Excalibur, who i believe to be a GM of the guild, and this is what he had to say, after i asked if he could upgrade the keep to protect the relic " I will not upgrade the keep, or remove control of the keep until hibs have taken the relic back".

Can GoA remove control of the keep and let a different guild take control and if the keep is taken over night and hibs get the relic back, please give the relic back to alb.

Had a word with GM this morning. He said they cant do anything about the keep.
Tedious Ten has control of it and can do whatever they want with it. So there's nothing GM's will do about this matter.

TT wouldnt have done this kind of thing if the relic hadnt been taken in the early hours in the morning.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
hehe i ran to renaris this evening to find albs actually camping inside the central keep lol. I just found that really funny :p, like how dull can it be standing around for hours hoping someone will eventually come.

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
brad said:
hehe i ran to renaris this evening to find albs actually camping inside the central keep lol. I just found that really funny :p, like how dull can it be standing around for hours hoping someone will eventually come.

rofl, looks like there is alot of action on the server !! :eek:

brad

Fledgling Freddie
wittor said:
rofl, looks like there is alot of action on the server !! :eek:

Hehe yup lol.

Then when i went to take a look at berk which had been US about 20 minutes earlier i see windraven and di bot roaming arund the keep waiting for people to come back, like really do people just roam keeps hoping that someone might come back? Kinda sad don't you think that people will spend probbaly hours sitting in a keep or roaming around it having a slim chance that people might actually go there?

I was just unfortunate tonight being i was interested in tryna piss around for abit in some keeps. Although never saw any other mids there.

Guindor

Fledgling Freddie
Terryammon said:

Typical 12 years old alb behavour....
:twak:

Ps : Finally some albs with brains and balls ( that goes to TT the rest r just balls...)

Darkptang

Fledgling Freddie
oh a green keep \0/ lol gonna log my hero and solo return the relic to hib muhahahaha DOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
brad said:
probably as much fun as chasing down the handfull of people left in the game as a full group, the usual braindead antics of an alb :) they have nearly won at the internet! :)

stellaartois

One of Freddy's beloved
kinda said that they won't upgrade it as we woke up so many times with a green or a blue albion and no relics anyway these things r done
but i thought all peeps from their realm had to try to DEFEND their realm and not help other realms.
And watching hib remarks on us taking the relic just gives me the feeling to do more off these raids grow up its a game and play for the realm u r in

:drink:

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Terryammon said:

Rofl :D

You absolute tard.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Terryammon said:

Am speechless rofling irl ... made ze night this post! xD

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:

buy a clue. most people simply have their buff bots in there and move through the keep for buffing up. Makes it more convieniant for when defense is needed and means plenty of DI bots :england:

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
first off: IBTL

Soulja_IA_ said:
Fell off my chair laughing my cock off at this post.

Cracking post.

same here rofl, some nice reading in this thread, 5 stars!

Tesla Monkor said:
You reap what you sow. I'm impressed with TT that they have the balls to stand up to their lesser experienced realm mates. :)

i recognize that line somehow!

ps. go tt!

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Terryammon said:

Ok, TT guild members can play the game exactly as they want, they are not breaking any rules, if GOA had it in the rule book that keeps with relics in had to be level 10, then there would not be the option to set it to lvl 1.

So hush, TT have their valid reason for doing what they have done, and tbh welldone TT. They are within their right to do it. STFU

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Somehow I feel good that I took rush's vamp on ml5 steps some time back :)

Grats TT. At least you're trying to keep the server alive.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Terryammon said:

While your at it, ask GOA to fix hunters, nerf warlocks, castrate mercs, gag bains and make hand-puppets out of bonedancers.

I laughed so hard a little bit of wee escaped :)

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:
Hehe yup lol.

Then when i went to take a look at berk which had been US about 20 minutes earlier i see windraven and di bot roaming arund the keep waiting for people to come back, like really do people just roam keeps hoping that someone might come back? Kinda sad don't you think that people will spend probbaly hours sitting in a keep or roaming around it having a slim chance that people might actually go there?

Wow how much shit can you post in one sentence. We were moving from Berk to Beno because we'd been repairing the doors your realm mates knocked down and Kate is not and never has been a DI bot - hell she's rr10 and without DI3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom