Hib Relic at Renaris (GoA Help plz!)

Matt

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:
lol contradicting yourself there arn't you?

Well, unless this is a language barrier thing, i don't think i am. The point i was trying to make, was that there are some ppl in this thread who keep viewing TT's actions as those of a bunch of FG loving guys, yearning for respect by their fellow IRC using FG fans. And that peeps are coming in this thread, who flame away on anyone who they think is not a FG guy, and start calling them zerging crapnoobs etc. Which in return reinforces the idea that TT was in it just to piss ppl off/gain respect in the FG community afterall. So i asked if those peeps could stop randomly flame because it would indeed make TT look like (words they used themselves) leet pricks.

I hope that explains it. Or perhaps i didn't understand you correctly.

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Gazon said:
Read what I said, I'm saying you LET it be said. I don't see you go against it. I only see you laughing.
I'm laughing because some of the replies on these threads have so little back-up behind their statements, and well... they're just silly and hilarious statements, taken out of the blue sky. It's ok to be a roleplayer and fight for The Holy Realm 0f Arthur, but you got to realize that there's a limit somewhere, or you'll be left with noone to fight, nor anyone to fight them with.

Seriously though, try to see it from my pov, and then tell me that the opening post isn't funny...
EDIT: The guy had no info about what we were doing, why we were doing it, how it happened, how the relic got there in the first place... he had nothing. He didn't even bother having a look on this forum, to see the other posts about this. And the way he said it was just to clear on showing these points.

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
The reason we are all having this discussion over and over again, is because of the differences between ppl.

If the majority of people wants something, in a democratic world, the majority will have that. The problem though, is that the DAoC universe isn't really a democratic world.. Here the minority can ruin something which the majority wants. This goes for all realms, not Albion only. A huge majority could demand not having anyone in their realm do AC raids. Even though a huge majority in Hibernia, wants be the proud old Hibernia who everyone respected and saw up to, a Hibernia with respectful good players, even because of that, a minority of people that could be counted on one hand would be able to ruin all that. Isn't it a shame it's like that? I think it would be great if it was impossible for the minority to ruin it for the majority, kinda like in democracy? :p

The counterargument would be that: "the minority doesn't ruin it for the majority by doing AC raids", but i would say that people getting their gaming experrience ruined, their fun in playing the game, as ruining it for the majority.

I would just like to lead a MRE on a server where the entire hard work of more than 100 people isnt ruined at the end of the night. Where you can wake up at decent hours, brush your teeth, take a shower, go to work, come home and see that most of the effort you put into playing this game wasn't ruined.

Man i'd wish this was the server..

Sollers

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:
The reason we are all having this discussion over and over again, is because of the differences between ppl.

If the majority of people wants something, in a democratic world, the majority will have that. The problem though, is that the DAoC universe isn't really a democratic world.. Here the minority can ruin something which the majority wants. This goes for all realms, not Albion only. A huge majority could demand not having anyone in their realm do AC raids. Even though a huge majority in Hibernia, wants be the proud old Hibernia who everyone respected and saw up to, a Hibernia with respectful good players, even because of that, a minority of people that could be counted on one hand would be able to ruin all that. Isn't it a shame it's like that? I think it would be great if it was impossible for the minority to ruin it for the majority, kinda like in democracy? :p

The counterargument would be that: "the minority doesn't ruin it for the majority by doing AC raids", but i would say that people getting their gaming experrience ruined, their fun in playing the game, as ruining it for the majority.

I would just like to lead a MRE on a server where the entire hard work of more than 100 people isnt ruined at the end of the night. Where you can wake up at decent hours, brush your teeth, take a shower, go to work, come home and see that most of the effort you put into playing this game wasn't ruined.

Man i'd wish this was the server..

If only mate, I'd roll hib just to be on your side :D

Digi

Fledgling Freddie
Javai said:
In that case because that SB had decide to emote spam me a few minutes earlier

I think you find you got 2 /yawns (is that spam?) for jumping of the tower then you killed me later and did a /dismis made me cry :mad:

:p

Lucao

Banned
I bet TT are treasuring their day of fame, this is exactly what TT wanted, and even Daemyrandom is boasting about his 'words of support', I'm guessing he is boasting because this does not happen often to him, if at all!

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Digi said:
I think you find you got 2 /yawns (is that spam?) for jumping of the tower then you killed me later and did a /dismis made me cry :mad:

:p

I've got a screenshot that shows 7 /yawns, which is why you got /dismiss :)

But have a /hug to make it better

(I've got the screenshot because for 30s I think **** **** *** I'll report that, then something else comes along, my jumped up self-righteous self goes back in its box and I think I really can't be bothered for something so trivial :) )

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Lucao said:
I bet TT are treasuring their day of fame, this is exactly what TT wanted, and even Daemyrandom is boasting about his 'words of support', I'm guessing he is boasting because this does not happen often to him, if at all!

Will you please crawl away and die, you said AGES ago you were leaving forums and not posting anymore yet you are back trolling AGAIN as fucking usual. If theres one thing I've wanted to say to you every time i read a post of yours its SUCK MY BALLS YOU FUCKING RETARD. I'm gonna get banned from FH but fuck me its worth it just to say how miniscule and pathetic people like you are that you repetitively return to forum just to post unoriginal and pointless remarks in every thread under the fucking sun.
Please die, die a horrible and painful death, die so that I never have to meet you on the street, die so you will never procreate and spawn more fucking retarded babies, die so that I don't have to bother wasting a minute of my life posting shit like this.
Incase you missed the point, just fucking cease to be.

Lucao

Banned
swords said:
Will you please crawl away and die, you said AGES ago you were leaving forums and not posting anymore yet you are back trolling AGAIN as fucking usual. If theres one thing I've wanted to say to you every time i read a post of yours its SUCK MY BALLS YOU FUCKING RETARD. I'm gonna get banned from FH but fuck me its worth it just to say how miniscule and pathetic people like you are that you repetitively return to forum just to post unoriginal and pointless remarks in every thread under the fucking sun.
Please die, die a horrible and painful death, die so that I never have to meet you on the street, die so you will never procreate and spawn more fucking retarded babies, die so that I don't have to bother wasting a minute of my life posting shit like this.

Well I had a point in my arguement, but I guess I was right about you. You just start to throw sick insults at me, tbh I even thought you were better than that, but you sink so low to use death threats 6 times, unless I have missed a couple out.

I'm sorry but I refuse to sink to your level of maliciousness and pathetic insults. I would never think an arguement would come down to such a vicious and childish use of language but I guess that is to be expected nowadays. I don't even think an arguement over a game would contemplate the use of death threats, but some people take things too seriously.

Oh, I touched a nerve right? xD

kirennia

Part of the furniture
swords said:

Kinda steps on our point mate :( I know you're angry but still, shouldn't sink as low as him or even lower :(

Lucao

Banned
kirennia said:
Kinda steps on our point mate :( I know you're angry but still, shouldn't sink as low as him or even lower :(

I'm sorry.

Name one part in this thread where I have used death threats.
Name one part in this thread where I tell someone 'to suck my balls'.
Name one part in this thread where I call someone a 'retard' (I call them an idiot, but retard is a completely different).

So please tell why he is sinking to my level? I just don't get it, I have been the one putting up constructive arguements and throughout he has been insulting me, until he snaps and goes out of control.

Matt

Fledgling Freddie
Lucao said:
I'm sorry.

Name one part in this thread where I call someone a 'retard' (I call them an idiot, but retard is a completely different).

So please tell why he is sinking to my level? I just don't get it, I have been the one putting up constructive arguements and throughout he has been insulting me, until he snaps and goes out of control.

No you haven't, all you did was tell how useless/incompetent/random someone is. Hardly a constructive argument coming out of your, erm, keyboard as far as i could tell.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Lucao said:
I'm sorry.

I didn't say you did and note I said 'or even lower'. You have however just been flamebaiting throughout the thread. Everyone has their limit and I guess you made daemyr hit his. Although I wouldn't go as far as say what he did, your input here wouldn't be all that missed. Not because it conflicts with ours but you're shrouding some of the good posts made here with flaming dribble.

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
Lucao weren't you banned as Doramir or whatever? Why are you posting with a new account?

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Its nothing to do with any point other than the fact I think he is exactly the kind of person who makes this game shit. Ofc you should realise that the die thing isn't literal but meerly an indicator of how much I despise you and those like you. Thankfully you are very rare on these forums at least so most people should not have any reason to worry. But you do this all the time, you are nothing but a shit stirrer, there are no constructive arguments, it's all in your delusional head.
You just appear out of nowhere and shit stir, 100% and thats exactly how you are known to most people here.
For the most part i'm a calm respectful person, but with you I'd throw that all away because you iritate me so much, thats all you are an annoyance. Sometimes its good to blow off steam and its good to tell someone you hate em'. I hate you, you have to work hard for me to hate you so well done, you're good at one thing at least.
These are my comments and thoughts, they have nothing to do with TT relics or ACing, state of cluster, just Dorimor.
Now in order to bring back the bile, go fuck yourself.

Battleboobs

Fledgling Freddie
Good job TT, why do ppl want relics? they are like a built in cheat :d
Remove the shitty relics! lets just hope there aint any "relics" in warhammer online.

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
Lucao
user_offline.gif
vbmenu_register("postmenu_3044148", true);
Banned from FreddysHouse!

awwww....

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
That has to be the most justified use of the go-die argument I've ever seen.

Luz

Fledgling Freddie
:worthy:
When I heard about this I had to run here and read it ^^

Nice going TT, honor to you for making an effort.
LET ME HELP YOUR EPEEN GROW! I wanna have your babies :worthy:

TT is like GOD!
:worthy:
TT let me make an excal char and join you !!!

PS. Asking someone very politely to go and die is NOT a threat - it's a simple request.

daoc_xianghua

Fledgling Freddie
Terryammon said:
As some people have noticed that the guild <Tedious Ten> Have taken control of Renaris.
But what some people have not noticed yet, but Tedious Ten now own the keep and will not upgrade!!!
I have spoken to Rush-Excalibur, who i believe to be a GM of the guild, and this is what he had to say, after i asked if he could upgrade the keep to protect the relic " I will not upgrade the keep, or remove control of the keep until hibs have taken the relic back".

What do you think of this???

Can GoA remove control of the keep and let a different guild take control and if the keep is taken over night and hibs get the relic back, please give the relic back to alb.

One other thing GoA, Ban the account that Rush-Exc is on

Rofl.

Swed

Fledgling Freddie
looks like some ppl here really should get a girlfriend tbh!

"FOR THE REALM" hahahaha omfg... its sad tbh
:kissit:

Swed

Fledgling Freddie
Battleboobs said:
Good job TT, why do ppl want relics? they are like a built in cheat :d
Remove the shitty relics! lets just hope there aint any "relics" in warhammer online.

You go girl ;)

Jor

Fledgling Freddie
Really... this thread is more fun than most FH threads (if you ignore the trolls that came in when the party already had started).

The thing I like of that keep downgrading is that you can TECHNICALLY and COC-wise do it. Same goes with AC raids.

So it's refreshing to see that some people refuse to take their own medicine. It's something I like about RPG's - tactics. I never cared for "perfect" group setups or level difference - I have my fun experimenting with the most crazy ideas to do things - just to have fun. Because that's what a game is about - the fun.

So here we have some1 that found and used a new tactics - great work people, that's a nice idea! It could have went wrong, but actually it worked.

Grab a beer and tell a story about it at the next party.

Now everyone back to business *shoo*shoo* - oh: and I forgot... thread title and 1st post clearly gets a vote for "post of the year".

:m00:

Dr_Evil

Fledgling Freddie
Jor said:
Really... this thread is more fun than most FH threads (if you ignore the trolls that came in when the party already had started).

The thing I like of that keep downgrading is that you can TECHNICALLY and COC-wise do it. Same goes with AC raids.

So it's refreshing to see that some people refuse to take their own medicine. It's something I like about RPG's - tactics. I never cared for "perfect" group setups or level difference - I have my fun experimenting with the most crazy ideas to do things - just to have fun. Because that's what a game is about - the fun.

So here we have some1 that found and used a new tactics - great work people, that's a nice idea! It could have went wrong, but actually it worked.

Grab a beer and tell a story about it at the next party.

Now everyone back to business *shoo*shoo* - oh: and I forgot... thread title and 1st post clearly gets a vote for "post of the year".

:m00:
Agree. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom