Hib Relic at Renaris (GoA Help plz!)

Matt

Fledgling Freddie
Eregion said:
This is the part where I reckon there will only be silence. :p

Nah, i can't believe that, he is going on in another thread about how TT has no place in 'our community', so he feels he is part of that. So surely he won't hide who he is, would make no sense imo. :)

dub

One of Freddy's beloved
Belgorian said:
Well I do not do Alarm Clock raids, particularly as I like my bed too much, but I have to say it does not bother me if any realm does do one( afterall the servers are open 24 hours a day and its just a game!!). Any relic take livens up the server and brings some variety to RVR. The next day we had mids all over Albion taking keeps, Hibs hitting towers and making an attempt at getting the relic back. Had some fun solo/group and zerg action. Variety is the spice of life!!

It was more like the old days and was a great improvement on the previous months on/off IRVR.

There is an issue here that many are missing, the relic rightly or wrongly was taken by a group of 40 alb's and now belongs to the Albion Realm, we have it, so just come and get it back. Thats the game design.

As TT do not agree with the relic take they should simply release the keep, a guild with 8 members is not empowered to make a decision for a whole realm.

doubt hibs find much variety in getting relics ac´ed and have to go find em in albion again , but assume it to much to ask for a broader perspective :)

Gazon

Fledgling Freddie
Arethir said:
Err, so what you're saying is that people who like zerging, sieging and relic taking, instantly also love AC'ing? That's like... lol :p
And Gazon, you know I like zerging, I've done it with you in group back in KF. And I've been on a shitload of relic raids, both successfull and unsuccessfull. Defending towers and keeps can also be alot of fun.

And above all, alot of members in TT has a shtload of towers/keeps taken in their title stats, so if you want proof we can bring out screenies and show that even we do sieging!

Surfing the zerg is not the same as being in the zerg. Taking a random tower and having fun farming incoming is not the same as playing the siege game.
Don't pretend you, mr-no-perfect-setup-tonight-then-I-log, are a roleplayer all of a sudden.

I still remember our KF gg logging in disgust every time there was a large raid on Albion because the organised zerg was too large to farm on our own and people were too proud to run multiple fg to counter it. Fact.

I remember nobody showing up for an anounced primetime counter raid, several times. Organised zerg does not interest you. You think it's lame to mingle with the Sieging Noobs.

You think relic imbalance is a bad thing and you always have.
I think you are a fool to believe the 10% is important. If people say that spoils their game they are either lying, ignorant or taking it too seriously.

And if it's not about the 10% bonus what do you of all people care about the Roleplay Hibs missing out on a relic defence?

Eregion

Fledgling Freddie
Matt said:
Nah, i can't believe that, he is going on in another thread about how TT has no place in 'our community', so he feels he is part of that. So surely he won't hide who he is, would make no sense imo. :)
Can see him posting in other threads, yet no response here, guess I was right afterall :D

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Gazon said:
Surfing the zerg is not the same as being in the zerg. Taking a random tower and having fun farming incoming is not the same as playing the siege game.
Don't pretend you, mr-no-perfect-setup-tonight-then-I-log, are a roleplayer all of a sudden.

I still remember our KF gg logging in disgust every time there was a large raid on Albion because the organised zerg was too large to farm on our own and people were too proud to run multiple fg to counter it. Fact.

I remember nobody showing up for an anounced primetime counter raid, several times. Organised zerg does not interest you. You think it's lame to mingle with the Sieging Noobs.

I think you are a fool to believe the 10% is important. If people say that spoils their game they are either lying, ignorant or taking it too seriously.

And if it's not about the 10% bonus what do you of all people care about the Roleplay Hibs missing out on a relic defence?

I've always understood zerg surfing to be kiting a large opposing force killing off one or two who overextend using CC on the rest while keeping distance. Watch the FUN vids for a good example. I usually do it in a small group with Rush and a few others at non-GG times cos its difficult.
You also assume that all those keep and tower takes must all be something to do with farming incoming people? Seems to me like someones trying to pin the l33t tail on the donkey AGAIN, It's tiring and just plain wrong.

Matt

Fledgling Freddie
Seems you were right, Johan. Ah well, i guess he has a good reason to want to stay anonymous. :(

Belgorian

Fledgling Freddie
swords said:
And those people who AC in the morning are allowed to make the decision to take a relic in this way for me? as a member of Albion? NO, do they do it anyway? YES.
There is no consistancy, but alot of hypocrasy.

Individuals and groups in Albion make their own decisions, whatever their actions, good or bad, we all suffer the consequence! However this Game is Realm V Realm, meaning anyone/everyone is empowered to take actions AGAINST an enemy realm, including taking Towers, Keeps or even a ReliC.

Not to be confused with groups or individuals who may take actions that in some way assist an enemy realm.

Gazon

Fledgling Freddie
swords said:
You also assume that all those keep and tower takes must all be something to do with farming incoming people? Seems to me like someones trying to pin the l33t tail on the donkey AGAIN, It's tiring and just plain wrong.

As I said, we were in the same guild for a long time. I know where he stands and what his attitudes are. He's pretending they are different now because it's convenient in the argument. You have a word for that, Socrates.

Eregion

Fledgling Freddie
Lucao said:
I'm a human, not a chicken.

Though I do enjoy a good roast chicken from time to time.
Ah, the next step, trying to joke the whole thing away. Shame it won't work this time. Anyway, not gonna bother, my point has been proved.

Lucao

Banned
Eregion said:
Ah, the next step, trying to joke the whole thing away. Shame it won't work this time. Anyway, not gonna bother, my point has been proved.

So has mine.

Bye.

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Gazon said:
1. What do you know about how i prefer the setups? You've never even been in a set group with me, and when you first were invited to KF, we ran you as an ICEWIZ, and then later FIREWIZ in the groups, really "perfect" setup then aint it? :twak:

Gazon said:
True though. I never liked running multiple groups on stick. But that was mainly because we wanted to fight other fgs aswell, and the zerg was just getting in our way at times. We were not intentionally trying to fight the zerg.

Gazon said:
And lal, I've been on organised zerg raids since i started playing this game. AC'ing is not what i consider organised zerg raid. Simply due to the fact there is no zerg, and when there's no PvP in the PvP-zone you're doing the raid in, i don't consider it to be a raid. When raids were run however like the relic raids in midland to take and retake relics 6 months ago or so, i was there. Day after day, trying to break them down. However i logged when the clock went to late. One has to work and go to school aswell.

Gazon said:
I like relics shifting hands, because they are not so hard to retake as they used to be. And relic raids and defences is alot of fun. Even in OF. But I like them to happen prime-time, and under a leader that has experience and knows what he's doing. Which has not been the case the last 6 months. 10% makes a difference, which is why people put 10% extra dmg into their templates. it might be just what you need to drop that enemy, or just the extra hps healed you need to stay alive. It does make alot of difference in FG RvR where the fights often are very even. However, there's about a million other factors that come before it, and that are of more importance to the outcome of the fight.

Gazon said:
Relic defence is alot of fun. You know this. This is why you want to defend the relic. Hibs got robbed of their fun. This doesn't make them happy, and discourages them alot. Which makes them log or quit game, which is bad for all the players on the server in general. Including me.
To have fun in this game, you need enemies. If the enemies don't like the game, they won't play it. If they don't play it, you don't have enemies.

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Gazon said:
As I said, we were in the same guild for a long time. I know where he stands and what his attitudes are. He's pretending they are different now because it's convenient in the argument. You have a word for that, Socrates.
No shit sherlock. People might change their minds. It's been ages since i played with you. The game has changed. The people has changed. The opinions has changed. You don't know what my attitudes are. You might know what they once were though. If that.

Eregion

Fledgling Freddie
swords said:
Fucking hell!
Send this man to the middle east, he'll sort that shit right out!
I doubt the world is ready for a man with this supreme intelligence and ability to argue!

swords

Can't get enough of FH
To think, all that power right there in the wrong hands....could mean the end of the world.

Eregion

Fledgling Freddie
swords said:
To think, all that power right there in the wrong hands....could mean the end of the world.
Indeed, how are we supposed to solve this issue?

swords

Can't get enough of FH
We need to get those craft physicists to devise a method of preserving him in Stasis until such a time that the world is ready for such awesome debating skills. He could stop all world works, resolve conflict between all faiths and creeds, abolish world hunger, deal with the environmental crisis and explain where life originated from.

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
swords said:
We need to get those craft physicists to devise a method of preserving him in Stasis until such a time that the world is ready for such awesome debating skills. He could stop all world works, resolve conflict between all faiths and creeds, abolish world hunger, deal with the environmental crisis and explain where life originated from.
or just nail him to a tree

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Gahn said:
Timeout! Stop digging yer own grave it's an unhealthy hobby -.-

He can't, he doesn;t know which way the shovel goes.

Eregion

Fledgling Freddie
swords said:
I think the easiest way would just be to borrow the Doc's DeLorean and send him forward in time.

Gazon

Fledgling Freddie
Arethir said:
1. What do you know about how i prefer the setups? You've never even been in a set group with me, and when you first were invited to KF, we ran you as an ICEWIZ, and then later FIREWIZ in the groups, really "perfect" setup then aint it? :twak:

How can I never be in your set group and still be in it to make your token less-than-perfect-group?
As I recall we ran that icewiz two whole times. And I don't think I ever grpd with YOU on fire wiz because you didn't want it in group or didn't want to join when it was in it. You prove my point really.

Arethir said:
Relic defence is alot of fun. You know this. This is why you want to defend the relic. Hibs got robbed of their fun. This doesn't make them happy, and discourages them alot. Which makes them log or quit game, which is bad for all the players on the server in general. Including me.
To have fun in this game, you need enemies. If the enemies don't like the game, they won't play it. If they don't play it, you don't have enemies.

If losing a relic makes people quit like that, this game would have been over after a month.
I don't buy into the drama, sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom