happy happy new phone time...maybe!

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
I listened to the best of Dire Straits earlier through the phone speakers, and it never got uncomfortable to listen to

I find that highly unlikely listening to those boring old fucks :D

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
I find that highly unlikely listening to those boring old fucks :D

But what better way to test sound quality than listen to the band that launched a million CD Players in the 80's?

(even though mp3's sound like utter dogshit compared to CD's)

Trem

But what better way to test sound quality than listen to the band that launched a million CD Players in the 80's?

(even though mp3's sound like utter dogshit compared to CD's)

In my old age I am craving audio purity, I had a discussion about it with teedles a bit ago. Problem is all my stuff is compressed format but there are ways to improve it. Can't remember what teed said it was called but it was a sexy little usb thingy........./tangent

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
In my old age I am craving audio purity, I had a discussion about it with teedles a bit ago. Problem is all my stuff is compressed format but there are ways to improve it. Can't remember what teed said it was called but it was a sexy little usb thingy........./tangent
most-hipster-things-ever-6.jpg

Bodhi

The Z3 supports external dacs through the USB port if you want real high def audio.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
The one plus one looks excellent. Keen to hear reviews from anyone here who has one

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
HTC-Desire-Eye-Mat_3066328b.jpg

The new htc looks quite nice in blue

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technolo...-ultimate-selfie-phone-and-action-camera.html

Tilda

Nexus 6 out today appaz. Anybody want to buy an N5? lol

Vae

Resident Freddy
I'm eagerly awaiting news on the new Nexus as I've got a Nexus 5 and my wife needs a new phone (currently an iPhone 4S which is dying). However as it looks like it will be a monster Phablet I may need to look elsewhere.

Trem

I'm eagerly awaiting news on the new Nexus as I've got a Nexus 5 and my wife needs a new phone (currently an iPhone 4S which is dying). However as it looks like it will be a monster Phablet I may need to look elsewhere.
Yeah same here, I aren't bothering if it will be a monster.....which it seems pretty definite it will be.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Sounds like the rumoured prices are going to be rather higher than the usual cost effective options. I have no objection in principal if the hardware is awesome, but if the cost is snapping on the heels of the iPhone 6+ then Joe Average may opt for Apple.

Trem

Sounds like the rumoured prices are going to be rather higher than the usual cost effective options. I have no objection in principal if the hardware is awesome, but if the cost is snapping on the heels of the iPhone 6+ then Joe Average may opt for Apple.

No mate I don't think so, there is Android and Apple, if Joe Average was waiting for the Nexus 6 then he probably ain't so average and would kind of know what he want's. I think if it is a kick ass Android phone that Joe was waiting for then this could very well of handed the baton to Sony this time. People are finally getting bored of Samsung and HTC need to rethink their camera strategy (IMO).

Bodhi

Just run the Z3 through a full charge cycle - taken off battery on Sunday afternoon, finally needed a charge earlier, 2 days and 16 hours later. Pretty bloody impressive if you ask me.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
@Trem I got another OPO invite if you want one, I'll hold off giving it away to someone else until you respond :p

Trem

@Trem I got another OPO invite if you want one, I'll hold off giving it away to someone else until you respond :p

I need to sell the N5 first chum so if the invite goes it goes but I intend to Ebay the Nexus at the weekend so if you still have it when the phone has sold then I will gratefully accept it. But yes if someone else needs it before me let them have it. Thank you massively for thinking of me and I will give you a shout when the N5 has gone.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
I got my iPhone 6 it is indeed wonderful, I have a work iPhone 5s and the 6 feels so much nicer ;/

dysfunction

FH is my second home
I'm not sure about Motorola for the Nexus 6. It does look quite good in the pictures etc but it's a Motorola!!

The Nexus 9 on the other hand looks awesome!

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
f/2 lens, ring flash, 13mp, RAW - could be great...

Tilda

If you start looking elsewhere for a Nexus 5 for your wife, pop me a pm!

Trem

If you start looking elsewhere for a Nexus 5 for your wife, pop me a pm!

I am also selling my Nexus 5 and I don't want to put you off Tildas but he has used his as a sex aid once or twice, just saying. Don't let that put you off his though.

*runs off*

:)

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Nope :( Gave it away to someone last night around 1am.

The open preorder system is a week or two away, but if I get anymore invites before then I'll post here and hold onto them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom