Werewolf Hallows' Eve Wolf Game Thread

Uara

Part of the furniture
*strokes Peter the cat*

Awfully quiet again!!
Indeed it is, obviously an awful lot of toiling going on in the fields!!

i actually think that its more likely that we have a person who wants to kill the wolves, and is on the towns side - kind of a vigilante. that is because of when this whole mess started, a wolf had been done in as well. add that to the fact that thadius was killed with a decapitation - well, i cant see a mindless beast going for a kill like that.

Yeah so you're saying a supposed good guy got his guess wrong and decapitated Thad instead? After reaidng through yesterday minutes I tried to see if Thad had wound anyone up/targeted anyone to try and give a reason for why he might have been targeted. But all there is, is his conjecture about the Aph3x/Fl3a voting together and both changing to tris- (and Ch3t at the beginning of the day voting for Thad). But he hasnt really seemed to have anatagonised anyone in particular!

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
vote vasc

because he hasnt bought a single damn thing to the table since this whole mess started.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Neither has anyone else really.

So voting Vasc just seems like a sheep thing to do, least active, easy target.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Not many other options is there though? Very little discussion going on at all.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Well if two or 3 of you vote for that reasoning, it takes very little for a wolf pack or other group to seal his fate. So maybe you guys should think before letting votes stack up?

Also there is only one reason to end a day with a vote when nothing is being learned that day, and it's not a good one......

I'd be more invlined to vote for one of those who was has voted vasc to end the day tbh.

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
I'd be more invlined to vote for one of those who was has voted vasc to end the day tbh.

i would also rather vote for the people pushing for vasc's death, rather than against him.

also one thing people might be thinking and noone has said: calaen seems to really want to get on with this day and push it into the night. why would a regular villager want that? i have no idea. he might be someone who can do stuff at night, whatever it might be.

Calaen

Well if two or 3 of you vote for that reasoning, it takes very little for a wolf pack or other group to seal his fate. So maybe you guys should think before letting votes stack up?

Also there is only one reason to end a day with a vote when nothing is being learned that day, and it's not a good one......

Okay so I'll give the others a chance to speak before I change my vote, I will be voting for Vasc.

unvote vasc

vote ch3t

Calaen

i would also rather vote for the people pushing for vasc's death, rather than against him.

also one thing people might be thinking and noone has said: calaen seems to really want to get on with this day and push it into the night. why would a regular villager want that? i have no idea. he might be someone who can do stuff at night, whatever it might be.

Of course I appear eager I'm the only one saying anything, I voted at the start to try and get discussions going about voting nothing happened. Vasc still hasn't responded to being voted despite posting since.

I've already told you I can't do anything at night, why wouldn't a regular villager want to kill a wolf and get onto the night? Wolves, Murderers? Why would they even target me when they have wolves/special roles to be hunting.

I can merely make noise during the day, and hope I catch someone out. Ofcourse having a conversation with yourself all day becomes kinda mind numbing.

My vote against ch3t stands until the people who have not voted make their intentions clear.

Calaen

OOps forgot to say, it's clear people are keeping their cards close to their chest, because by our rough calculations we have 5 bad guys, now they are either slow playing it and not wanting to jump onto a band wagon for fear of showing their true colours, or one of their own has been targetted and they are waiting for the focus to shift before they play their hand.

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
OOps forgot to say, it's clear people are keeping their cards close to their chest, because by our rough calculations we have 5 bad guys, now they are either slow playing it and not wanting to jump onto a band wagon for fear of showing their true colours, or one of their own has been targetted and they are waiting for the focus to shift before they play their hand.

Nail head hit, arrange them however you want to but I think your onto something there.

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
Nail head hit, arrange them however you want to but I think your onto something there.

so you believe that because vasc has been inactive and some people are not voting against him that he is evil?

Calaen

Why don't you tell us why you have not voted Fl3a? or let us know who you suspect could be a bad apple?

Because so far all I have heard from you, is your opinions on what everyone else is thinking. While having a slight dig, possibly to create some doubt as to their reasons for actual speaking up in the first place.

Maybe you and Vasc are close to each other in some way?

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
Why don't you tell us why you have not voted Fl3a? or let us know who you suspect could be a bad apple?

Because so far all I have heard from you, is your opinions on what everyone else is thinking. While having a slight dig, possibly to create some doubt as to their reasons for actual speaking up in the first place.

Maybe you and Vasc are close to each other in some way?

i dont vote unless i am certain its something i want to be passed. i dont like casting votes against people 'just to get things rolling' because it makes it too easy for the wolfie bandwagon to get an easy kill on a good guy.

what i suspect people are, lets see.
i think that tris- is a gung ho lets get some killing going kind of guy, who might end up hurting the village even if he has good intentions.

aph3x is similar in his insistence of going after someone, and has been blanket blaming everyone he can get his hands on. looks fishy to me, and so i will be voting against him.

calaen the self proclaimed vanilla townie. he wants action, discussion and lynching. of course he started this day by claiming that he was locked in a hole and all that, sadly for the rest of us that doesnt mean anything - only the sheriff can collaborate that story, and even then he might be a wolf trying to find an alibi. or he might be the sheriff himself, trying to hide from the wolfies. someone to keep an eye on. strangely hyperactive for a vanilla townie.

i think that ch3tan is a tricky fellow who hasnt slipped up with anything at this point. that said, he is similar to me in not actually going after anyone, just commenting on the situation.

uara seems to also fall into the same group as me and ch3tan, the guys that comment on stuff. cant think of anything else

vasc is totally hidden from anyone. and people are voting against him. i would like to remind you, that the way this village works is that you have to post something MEANINGFUL every 48 hours. if he doesnt he is going to die anyway. so voting him out just because he is quiet? thats plain stupid to me. if he is a wolf and strangely quiet, he will die of the inactivity disease. if he is a villager, we shouldnt be voting him out in the first place!

cerb is the same as vasc. quiet, nearly invisible. shouldnt be voting him out before he contributes.

now i know, that yet again it seems like i am defending vasc, and it will look even worse if he suddenly comes and posts a 500 word essay on his ideas of the village, but i hope you understand where i am coming from with that.

oh, vote aph3x

Calaen

See now that's what I'm talking about :p

I agree with you on most of your points, me coming out with what happened last night was a way of starting the day off with questions, I know whoever put me in the hole, did actually do it.

I was specific about the details purely for the rest of the village.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I've already told you I can't do anything at night, why wouldn't a regular villager want to kill a wolf and get onto the night? Wolves, Murderers? Why would they even target me when they have wolves/special roles to be hunting.

I can merely make noise during the day, and hope I catch someone out. Ofcourse having a conversation with yourself all day becomes kinda mind numbing.

Yes, you've told us you can't do anything at night; but you cannot prove it. There is no reason for us to take your word on anything.

The sheriff is blatantly not going to come forward and confirm or deny that they locked you up as that would make them target no. 1 for the bad guys.

The only thing we can safely assume is that if you had a night action, it was probably blocked on the first night. This does not make you innocent.

Also, as a good guy what good would it do to come out and tell everyone you were locked up last night? I can only assume that you are trying to draw the sheriff out into the open, and I do not like that action one bit......

flea: can you explain your aph3x vote, I admit I find both his and Cal's thinking so far somewhat suspicious, something about their actions is not sitting right with me. I'd be more likely to vote for cal than aph3x though given the sheriff reasoning above.

Calaen

Well we can't trust anyone can we.

I never asked the sheriff to come out, I merely thanked him for saving my life last night.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Heh; nice try, but you've already proven you are not the village idiot.

You come out and say you were locked up, now this is something only the sheriff could confirm. If you get voted against because of this statement, the sheriff might feel to come out and protect you. It puts him in an awkward position.

If you are lying, it would draw the sheriff out to deny your claims. Either way their is a risk of the sheriff having to come out.

There was no reason for you to have made the statement at all.

Calaen

Heh; nice try, but you've already proven you are not the village idiot.

You come out and say you were locked up, now this is something only the sheriff could confirm. If you get voted against because of this statement, the sheriff might feel to come out and protect you. It puts him in an awkward position.

If you are lying, it would draw the sheriff out to deny your claims. Either way their is a risk of the sheriff having to come out.

There was no reason for you to have made the statement at all.

No the sherrif does not have to come out at all. He won't know I am a villager, you will just have to trust me on that. The sheriff saying he locked me up, would be silly, but he knows I did not partake in any of the killings last night.

The sheriff and myself are the only ones from the actual village that know of each others whereabouts last night. Everyone else is suspect.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
No the sherrif does not have to come out at all. He won't know I am a villager, you will just have to trust me on that. The sheriff saying he locked me up, would be silly, but he knows I did not partake in any of the killings last night.

The sheriff and myself are the only ones from the actual village that know of each others whereabouts last night. Everyone else is suspect.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Number 1: The sheriff would have to come forward and verify your claims for you to be able to prove any of that. You are a suspect because no one has verified your claims. You claiming to be innocent is more suspect than anything anyone else has said. Don't claim things you cannot prove.

Number 2: The sheriff cannot prove you are innocent, they could only confirm you were blocked last night or not. That would exclude you from being the pyscho, as he made a kill last night. It would not exclude you from being in the wolf pack, or the lone wolf.

Infact; thinking on it more, there were only two kills last night. Pyscho and a wolf kill. Now if you were in the pack and were blocked, the pack would have still made a kill. If you were the lone wolf and were blocked you would not have made a kill.

So either you are the lone wolf and were blocked last night; or the lone wolf went after the same target as the other wolves.

So there is a 50/50 chance you are the lone wolf. Good odds if you ask me, this is assuming you were locked up last night of course, which you insist you were.

vote love wolf Cal

Calaen

I gave you odds of 2-1 on bagging a bad guy, voting for anyone other than myself or the sheriff.

You have held off on your votes, even yesterday you jumped in very close to the end of the initial voting to help swing the majority, tying to change your vote also to cover your voting tracks.

What you're not saying is making me more suspicious of you. Your voting has been erratic.

My vote stands vote ch3t

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
So you fail to even try and counter my argument? It is rock solid Cal. Either you were locked up and there is a 50 percent chance you are the lone wolf, or you were not locked up and are lying to try and expose the sheriff. Now there is no place for liars or wolves in this village.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I gave you odds of 2-1 on bagging a bad guy, voting for anyone other than myself or the sheriff.

No you did not; firstly for us to vote for anyone other than the sheriff we would have to know who he was. you claimed you did not want him exposed.

Secondly, just because you were locked up does not make you innocent. It proves you were not the serial killer/ pyscho, but does not discount you from being a pack wolf or lone wolf.

Check your facts before spewing them forth, you jsut make yourself look more guilty with every lie.

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
flea: can you explain your aph3x vote, I admit I find both his and Cal's thinking so far somewhat suspicious, something about their actions is not sitting right with me. I'd be more likely to vote for cal than aph3x though given the sheriff reasoning above.

regarding aph3x i was disturbed by how he seemed to latch on to different accusations effortlessly, jumping on tris- when i voted against him, jumping on calaens theory that one of the wolfies has been targeted and now they are quiet, etc.

So there is a 50/50 chance you are the lone wolf. Good odds if you ask me, this is assuming you were locked up last night of course, which you insist you were.

how did you come to that 50/50 number? isnt there still a chance that he might be a villager?

Calaen

regarding aph3x i was disturbed by how he seemed to latch on to different accusations effortlessly, jumping on tris- when i voted against him, jumping on calaens theory that one of the wolfies has been targeted and now they are quiet, etc.

how did you come to that 50/50 number? isnt there still a chance that he might be a villager?

In his own theory, the lone wolf is acting alone and actually has a chance of a kill, due to there not being a third kill. He believes I could be the lone wolf but , although I could have been the target of this other wolf which I would have been saved from, or that both sets of these wolves picked the same target.

So instead of there being any chance of me being a good guy, he's worded his accusations to make it sound as if the 50/50 chance means I am either a lone wolf or a wolf.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Yes, there is a 50/50 chance he is either a lone wolf or a villager.

He is either; locked up and a villager, and the lone wolf targeted the same person as the wolf pack or was the target. This would explain only one wolf kill last night

Or he is the lone wolf; he was locked up so only the pack made a kill.

That is if he is telling the truth about being locked up.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
In his own theory, the lone wolf is acting alone and actually has a chance of a kill, due to there not being a third kill. He believes I could be the lone wolf but , although I could have been the target of this other wolf which I would have been saved from, or that both sets of these wolves picked the same target.

So instead of there being any chance of me being a good guy, he's worded his accusations to make it sound as if the 50/50 chance means I am either a lone wolf or a wolf.

I have considered the other options, but I find this the most likely. also your constant bleating about being innocent cannot be proved, yet you insist on claiming that only you and the sheriff can be proved to be good. what proof is there you are a good guy?

Calaen

He is either; locked up and a villager, and the lone wolf targeted the same person as the wolf pack or was the target. This would explain only one wolf kill last night

Or the lone wolf is infact integrated within the wolf pack and does not actually get an attempt at a kill.

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH

theres one more way that he could be innocent: thadius saved someone before getting done in himself.

Calaen

I have considered the other options, but I find this the most likely. also your constant bleating about being innocent cannot be proved, yet you insist on claiming that only you and the sheriff can be proved to be good. what proof is there you are a good guy?

I've never said the sheriff could prove I was good, twist words much? I said he knew I was the one that was locked up last night, removing me from accusations as to being the one cutting off peoples heads. which in turn increases the odds of us getting a bad guy.

There is only me and the sheriff that can account for our whereabouts last night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom