Werewolf Hallows' Eve Wolf Game Thread

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
aphex and flea try to penalise me for asking questions. ok so i didnt pick up on the intellectual details at first, but i did try to FIND OUT what was going on. but you dont like that right?
i wasnt trying to penalise you for asking questions.

in both of my speeches regarding you, i never once mentioned you asking too many questions. what i found unwanted was the fact that you kept disregarding facts that were presented, in order to make up more theories. it was a vote not based on what i believed your role to be, it was a vote simply because i thought you were bringing more harm than good to the village, no matter your role.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
the sheriff is the one that threw you in the hole, again i suggest you read the town lorebook.

Why would the sherrif put a bag over my head and throw me in a hole surely it would be a cell? Makes no god damn sense. And it makes no reference to that in the lore from what I can see, Someone said we have an investigator that can search for clues, surely that is the sheriff?

Calaen

Actually I can see we have a data expert my apologies, that still don't account for why a sheriff would put me in a hole.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
i also cannot see where it says the sheriff would chuck you in a hole.

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
he would put a bag over your head because he doesnt want you to know who he is.
as to the hole part i dont know. maybe our sheriff is not rich enough to afford a prison cell?

though i might be mistaken and there might be a second blocker, but im doubtful of that.

Uara

Part of the furniture
Oki then, just had a quick chance to have a bit of a read through the minutes and listen to the discussion at present. I agree with Fl3a in that i doubt there'll be another role-locker apart from the sheriff. Unless ofc the bad guys have one in their midst but I doubt it could be that stacked in their favour would it? :eek:

Aph3x has quite kindly put forward the turn of events and Ch3t and Fl3a have put forward their points. Thor is unfortunately dead :( Just have to see what Vasc has to say about it..his vote was without any reasoning what so-ever.

Calaen

Ok so going of that then,

It's more probable that we got 3 wolves, 1 psycho (special role), sheriff, data expert and two villagers.

I know where I was last night, as does the sheriff, which evens the odds out slightly in our favour today 2:1 we bag a bad guy.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
*speaks from beyond the grave*

The village shall miss my stockinged thighs :(

This is what you are missing!

Me on a bad hair day :(

sexy_nurse_lingerie_set_b20917.jpg

Calaen

Do you have those little dimples on your back :p

Calaen

vote vasco

We are not moving anywhere, your not saying much. I got Beeef joint in the oven on slow cook that I wanna get stuck into.

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
The reason behind my no lynch vote was simply that I had no clue at the time given about who was guilty and who was a vanila townie.

I'd rly like sum1 to give me a logic reason based in fact behind their 1st day vote (not counting Levin event). Maybe it was me and my crippled detective ability.

Calaen

The reason behind my no lynch vote was simply that I had no clue at the time given about who was guilty and who was a vanila townie.

I'd rly like sum1 to give me a logic reason based in fact behind their 1st day vote (not counting Levin event). Maybe it was me and my crippled detective ability.

I can't glean any information from someone that does not speak or offer their own opinions or views without being prompted. Hence the reasno I voted for you on day one, and the reason I have voted for you today.

I am more than capable of changing my opinion of you, if I am presented with information that I consider interesting.

Calaen

Don't make me get my stick out and start beating you fuckers!!!

Calaen

Ah is the twist I am in a village full of mutes?

Calaen

No relaly the fire is started now...

I'm bringing out the marshmallows right now!!!

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
Calaen, chill fella, I've been a toiling in the fields.

I do tend to agree with you on the Vasc point, just wanted to say...

I think within the village looking at the roles which were given out in the town charter we have 2 wolves within a pack and 1 lone wolf, if it was 3 wolves and 1 loner then with the amount of people starting it would give too much of an advantage to the others. This is only my personal opinion, I have no facts to go on it is something which came to me today while I was working away.

What do the rest of you think, am I talking nonesense or making a little bit of sense?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I'd still go with 3 wolves, the lone wolf is not working with them; indeed he would be working against them to win.

tris-

vasc just what purpose is it serving going back over past events?

its a new day now, you need to focus on whats at hand or risk being selected for crucifixion.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
very hard to get ny informatio as of yet really the only voting pattern ive seen is that quick spate of no lynch votes together before but gulty people wouldnt make it that obvious surely? still im going to have abit more of a think about it and i reckon my vote will be for one of those

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
I'd still go with 3 wolves, the lone wolf is not working with them; indeed he would be working against them to win.

So a pack of three plus a lone wolf, that swings the balance in their favour, add to those four the one who killed Thadius and thats another bad guy to the list.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
So a pack of three plus a lone wolf, that swings the balance in their favour, add to those four the one who killed Thadius and thats another bad guy to the list.

Well not really, the bad guys are not working together, so they could help the villagers as much as hinder them. Or I assume they are not given the facts we have.

And tris- going over past days events is VERY important.

tris-

yeh but surely not something already covered? havent wer already given reasons for our votes?

Uara

Part of the furniture
Well not really, the bad guys are not working together, so they could help the villagers as much as hinder them. Or I assume they are not given the facts we have.

Exactly each group will have their own motives for their killing. Hence why things arn't necessarily as bad as they seem. The killer of Thadius may not be discerning of who/what he kills villager or wolfy....I know its not good for the village to have the killer wandering unchecked but he might take out a wolfy for us.

tris- past day events are useful to pick up any particular voting style. if certain people seem to group together then it could be an indication that they're working together (doesn't mean they are). Especially if they follow suit throughout the day

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
Exactly each group will have their own motives for their killing. Hence why things arn't necessarily as bad as they seem. The killer of Thadius may not be discerning of who/what he kills villager or wolfy....I know its not good for the village to have the killer wandering unchecked but he might take out a wolfy for us.

i actually think that its more likely that we have a person who wants to kill the wolves, and is on the towns side - kind of a vigilante. that is because of when this whole mess started, a wolf had been done in as well. add that to the fact that thadius was killed with a decapitation - well, i cant see a mindless beast going for a kill like that.

Calaen

Yeah actually vigilant fit's the bill somewhat, but until he starts hitting wolves they still have a numerical advatange over him.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
"Let the silence be excused,
no dark magic shall be used,
but don't get cumfy in your bed,
the tick tock of the clock goes ahead."

The town clock strikes 12 and after an eerie quiet moment, starts ticking away again.

1 vote - Vasconcelos - (Calaen)

7 unvoted, 5 for majority.

Calaen

My Vote stands!!! No one has given me any reason to change it at all.

Calaen

*strokes Peter the cat*

Awfully quiet again!!

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
Im going to vote for Vasc, main reason is he hasnt satisfied my need for answers, has been quiet from day one and still hasnt justified his quick no lynch vote. If / when he does I will reconsider

Vote Vasc

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom