Werewolf Hallows' Eve Wolf Game Thread

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
I've claimed I was a townie, you must have missed that post, or the one about Ch3t questioning me abuot it.

Calaen

really bad wording there - i hope you mean that you have no qualms with voting against aph3x, rather than 'even though i dont think hes a bad guy im voting against him to save my own skin'

I don't have any qualms about voting Aph3x, expecially if it's a question of me or him. But my itch is Vasc, I stuck with my vote on day one against him.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
1 vote - Vasconcelos - (tris-)
1 vote - aph3x - (calaen)
1 vote - calaen (ch3tan)

5 unvoted, 5 for majority.

Clock starts tickety tocking again.

(If i got something wrong, poke. IT's a tangled web at best :p)

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
Rly. Discuss about what? About ppl posting more often than others?

None here has claimed their roles (honest or false) thats why I said its hard to start discussing about things "i vote this one for inactivity" "you vote him because you are evil" "and you support him becaseu you are evil too"

a mass roleclaim at this point is not a good idea. can you see why?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I am the batman!

No I am the batman!

I am Spartacus!

No I am Spartacus!

Calaen

I Changing my vote as I thought I had voted Vasc.

My gut says Vasc.

unvote aph3x

vote Vasc

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
im a townie
im a wolf
im a sheriff
im a serial killer
im a data expert

what good does it do for someone to claim a role?

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
Ch3tan with regard to my vote shifting, its not really moving all that much, I'm consistent with who I'm voting for, its not like I randomly throw votes at as many people as I can then run off s******ing.

I've got strong feelings for voting for Vasc but as people have said voting for a guy because he is in-active isnt really good enough. Which is why I recently retracted my vote.

There are others amongst us who I feel could be baddies, I have no proof and (you saw this one coming) I think you could well be in league with Vasc as when I have voted for him you've came out quite aggresively in his defence, Fl3a has also done this but to a lesser extent, you're also pointing at Cal who has voted for Vasc and is currently voting for him.

Cal with your very quick switch of vote to me when Ch3tan said he thought either me or you was the bad guy was in my eyes a rather rash decision, save yourself by getting rid of the other person fingered, you then may have realised your decision was a mistake and switched your vote to Vasc again.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
If im honest im still torn between Aph3x and Vasc. And its not because vasc is inactive more that i find is suspicious how he only comments at the last minute even though he tells is he is always watching the game.

Aphex your "playing devils advocate" can just as easily be called stirring shit between people

Calaen

Ch3tan with regard to my vote shifting, its not really moving all that much, I'm consistent with who I'm voting for, its not like I randomly throw votes at as many people as I can then run off s******ing.

I've got strong feelings for voting for Vasc but as people have said voting for a guy because he is in-active isnt really good enough. Which is why I recently retracted my vote.

There are others amongst us who I feel could be baddies, I have no proof and (you saw this one coming) I think you could well be in league with Vasc as when I have voted for him you've came out quite aggresively in his defence, Fl3a has also done this but to a lesser extent, you're also pointing at Cal who has voted for Vasc and is currently voting for him.

Cal with your very quick switch of vote to me when Ch3tan said he thought either me or you was the bad guy was in my eyes a rather rash decision, save yourself by getting rid of the other person fingered, you then may have realised your decision was a mistake and switched your vote to Vasc again.

Yes I must apolgise for that, While I was saying I would vote you in order to keep myself alive, I meant it as a final vote not starting a vote campaign against you. My final sentence of I would rather get rid of Vasc before I have a feeling about him, was leading to me voting for Vasc, I simply got lost in what I was trying to say.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
vasc i think you intended to keep quiet, go under the radar if you will and its backfired because you did it a little too much in my opinion so for that reason

Vote:Vasc

Uara

Part of the furniture
a mass roleclaim at this point is not a good idea. can you see why?

agreed. As has been pointed out by people above (Ch3tan and tris-) a role-claim at this point is completely pointless. Unless you have something which will support your declaration it will be wasted as anyone could counter-claim. Wolfy/Villager/Other! All it would do is sow confusion amongst the populace, which doesnt help when we're already confused.

Aph3x said:
wow the swear filter is stupid sometimes!

Aph3x said:
I agree with this, it always seems a bit suspicious if someone makes a rather large amount of noise when someone puts a vote down on another. Could be a sign of people in league.

With regard to Cal's continued vote for Vasc, it may well be stubborness, I haven't really seen him vote-switching (apart from the time he voted Aph3x accidentally earlier on)

Cerb said:
vasc i think you intended to keep quiet, go under the radar if you will and its backfired because you did it a little too much in my opinion so for that reason
I'm starting to think along these lines. As others have said you can't burn someone for inactivity. But theres a line to be drawn and you reach a stage where you begin to think there may be an ulterior motive to it.

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
I totally agree with the filter thing, didnt think that was such a naughty word!

Vote Vasc Again...

Another day passes and no word, his silence to me is damning.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Well at risk of being labelled in league with him....

vasc is getting ganked on by a group, and I'm now certain that aph3x is not right.

unvote whoever

vote Aph3x

I trust my gut and it's a nasty gassy thing when I think of aph3x.

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
Oh short reply from you, not your usual rantings, has someone hit a nerve ?

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
so, people have had time to speak up and noone has changed my mind.
vote: aph3x

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
4 votes - Vasconcelos - (tris-, calaen, cerb, aph3x)
2 votes - aph3x - (ch3tan, fl3a)

2 unvoted, 5 for majority.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Funny how you only speak when I vote for Vasc.

Well I had a short reply because this statement was so full of lies I did not know where to start.

Can you please link me the quotes of all the times I have spoken, and show where I have ONLY spoken after you vote for vasc? Seeing as I have had had more to say than you, and to other people, I am going to predict you cannot.

Maybe you shouldn't make blatently false statements? Does not exactly portray you in a good light does it?

Uara

Part of the furniture
Hopefully after today's lynch things will get a lot more clearer :)

what tris- said really. I mean yes a lynch will bring some clarity onto the situation. but you must have some thoughts on everything. A bad feeling that you have about anyone. Anything you notice which isn't right?

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
what tris- said really. I mean yes a lynch will bring some clarity onto the situation. but you must have some thoughts on everything. A bad feeling that you have about anyone. Anything you notice which isn't right?

Mainly the 4 guys banding together to pull me out of the equation as soon as I declare my role

tris-

you havent declared shit as far as i can see?

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
yeah i dont remember you declaring any role?

and as for 4 guys 'banding together'....such bollox by that logic only the bad guys vote for people and everyone else just waits around to see what they are going to do

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Just 1 comment, even with low contribution Im following the whole game. And honestly, voting basing on activity is a nono.

Untill ppl start putting off their maskes I dont have any hooks to grab in regards of accusing one or another.

Being said that, here I come:

- I'm a vanila townee (once more, curse you Gamemaster!!) and my only notable event is Levin bitting me and spreading the "inactivity" infection for a couple of hours, which was promptly cured after saying "hello Im still here" some pages ago.

*opens fire*

For the hard of reading amongst us, of which there seem to be many.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I'm not going to take my vote of aph3, but that does not mean I find Vasc to be innocent, I think he is extremely odd, however I do not think he is our best bet of nailing an evil tonight.

tris-

wow because not just anyone can delcar to be a villager.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom