Werewolf Hallows' Eve Wolf Game Thread

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
theres one more way that he could be innocent: thadius saved someone before getting done in himself.

I had actually forgotten about Thadius being able to protect someone, so that is another option for why another kill did not happen. If there was actually meant to be a third target in the first place..

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Or the lone wolf is infact integrated within the wolf pack and does not actually get an attempt at a kill.

Erm read the town lore? The lone wolf is not associated with the pack, you are just making random and unfounded claims now.

Calaen

Erm read the town lore? The lone wolf is not associated with the pack, you are just making random and unfounded claims now.

I am following what Fl3a himself said, I believe the lone wolf is part of the pack, but masks his solo tendencies to be the last man standing.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
From what I understand the lone wolf gets his own kill too.

Also you are right though, I forgot about Thad being able to protect, that does change the odds a lot.

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
i think its time for a timeout. we need to hear from 5 people and not start a bandwagon at this point.
unvote

Calaen

Not heard from Cerb or Vasc in a while, lets hope they are wolves!!!

Uara

Part of the furniture
Hmmmmm yeah the time-limit must nearly be up with regards to Vasc (think Cerb has said something a bit more recently than him but will have to check) Only just got in from gaining some education so will have a read through as there seems to be a couple of pages of new discussion gone on.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Out of charachter here for a second - sorry been in glasgow for a muse concert for the last 3 days but ill try to have a look through the stuff now and do abit of voting as soon as possible!

back on topic - I think its been the butler all along!

Uara

Part of the furniture
Nail head hit, arrange them however you want to but I think your onto something there.

I'm with Fl3a on this one, just because Vasc is quiet doesn't necessarily mean that he's evil. Maybe a bit stupid for playing it very close to the wire with regard to the 48hr time limit but a court doesn't like to convict just down to stupidity (our prisons would be overcrowded if they did).

what i suspect people are, lets see.
i think that tris- is a gung ho lets get some killing going kind of guy, who might end up hurting the village even if he has good intentions.

aph3x is similar in his insistence of going after someone, and has been blanket blaming everyone he can get his hands on. looks fishy to me, and so i will be voting against him.

calaen the self proclaimed vanilla townie. he wants action, discussion and lynching. of course he started this day by claiming that he was locked in a hole and all that, sadly for the rest of us that doesnt mean anything - only the sheriff can collaborate that story, and even then he might be a wolf trying to find an alibi. or he might be the sheriff himself, trying to hide from the wolfies. someone to keep an eye on. strangely hyperactive for a vanilla townie.

i think that ch3tan is a tricky fellow who hasnt slipped up with anything at this point. that said, he is similar to me in not actually going after anyone, just commenting on the situation.

uara seems to also fall into the same group as me and ch3tan, the guys that comment on stuff. cant think of anything else

vasc is totally hidden from anyone. and people are voting against him. i would like to remind you, that the way this village works is that you have to post something MEANINGFUL every 48 hours. if he doesnt he is going to die anyway. so voting him out just because he is quiet? thats plain stupid to me. if he is a wolf and strangely quiet, he will die of the inactivity disease. if he is a villager, we shouldnt be voting him out in the first place!

cerb is the same as vasc. quiet, nearly invisible. shouldnt be voting him out before he contributes.

now i know, that yet again it seems like i am defending vasc, and it will look even worse if he suddenly comes and posts a 500 word essay on his ideas of the village, but i hope you understand where i am coming from with that.

oh, vote aph3x

I agree with many of your points that you've put forward. Plus I've reconsidered my opinion of Vasc, no wolf pack would dare let one of their members cut it so fine with regard to ensuring they stay alive. (unless of course he is the lone-wolf). The same kind of idea can be put towards Cerb, but then again you would have thought they would have had some sort of input even if they are vanilla's so as to try and save this here town. There's no point in voting for Vasc anyway if he's just going to die from that dreaded Inactivity disease.

Also you are right though, I forgot about Thad being able to protect, that does change the odds a lot.

So the options are
No.1=Calaen is a vanilla townie and was locked up for the night and therefore might have been a target for the wolf-pack or lone-wolf (if lone-wolf does get a kill)
No.2=Calaen is a lone wolf and was locked up for the night hence there only being one kill
No.3=Calaen is a member of the wolf pack was locked up for the night, but there was only one kill because Thad had protected the person who was the target of the wolf pack or Lone wolf.
No.4=Calaen could be the person who killed the first wolfy in the pre-amble and was locked up thus preventing him potentially taking out one of the bad guys---->Is this option a possibility?
No.5=Calaen wasn't locked up and there was only 1 kill because Thad protected the person who was targeted and thus Cal could be anyone and that comment was just made to see if there were any reactions by any of us!

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
Uara just going onto your quote from me, the nail head comment. I meant I thought Caelen had made a god post / point about Ch3tan and Fl3a, twice Ive voted for Vasc and both times Ive had both these two jump on me, I thought there may have been a link between those three.

I am going to unvote Vasc however I still feel there is something not quite right with that one, he hardly posts, when he does he says very little. He also jumped pretty swiftly on the no lynch vote with no explanation and still to my knowledge hasnt explained why he did so.

With regards to your point about no wolf pack daring to lose one with the time limit, I do feel that is a decent point which goes against my earlier thoughts on either Chetan or Flea being in league with Vasc.

Unvote Vasc

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
jesus thi thing i complicated my head hurts and every time i look back over whats happend i seem to get mor indecisive. I think we have got a lot our of today actully and as its so hard for me to decided on one person in particular because everyone seems so suspicious im going for

vote: no lynch for now

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
jesus thi thing i complicated my head hurts and every time i look back over whats happend i seem to get mor indecisive. I think we have got a lot our of today actully and as its so hard for me to decided on one person in particular because everyone seems so suspicious im going for

vote: no lynch for now

Yeah as No lynch worked so well last night

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
if everyone is suspicious you should be going for the most suspicious, or being happy with lynching anyone.
that no lynch by cerb seems like a pretty wolfish thing to say tbh.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
whats wrong with everyone? you obviously all have a dodgy feeling or think something is off with at least one other person? i dont know about you but id ont want to get killed next time the sun goes down. if all i have to go on is a dodgy feeling to hopefully stop that then so be it.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Yeah as No lynch worked so well last night

and a more than likely random lynching lastnight would have worked so much better?

your constant jumping on different targets is getting more and more suspicious to me
unvote: no lynch

vote: Ape3x

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
Not jumping on different targets more playing devils advocate, putting different sides to stories, I didnt jump on you either Cerb, I merely pointed out that a no lynch vote tonight is futile.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
then everyone should stop being a pussy and vote for who they think doesnt smell right.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
toht did say in his rules that it was 48 hours from when he noted it, not actually 48 hours since the last post....

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Not jumping on different targets more playing devils advocate, putting different sides to stories, I didnt jump on you either Cerb, I merely pointed out that a no lynch vote tonight is futile.

ok fair enough but mainly i just wanted to show that im not inactive anymore really so i voted that way...

unvote: aph3x

to be honest my vote for you was more retaliation than aanything actual solid so ill remove it but im still no closer to knowing who to vote for to be honest

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yes just a little clarification; The 48h timer is not constant, it's a rolling timer. This is to ensure that people have those two days to get involved. The timer also doesn't ensure a modkill, it ensure, i quote; "Interesting results".

Also don't fear my little ones, Tohtori is always watching :flame:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
The clocktower gives a dull metallic glang and dark clouds start to gather.

"Final hours are at hand,
come out of hiding if you can.
Dark powers gather above your town,
speak up or bow to the unholy crown!"

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Just 1 comment, even with low contribution Im following the whole game. And honestly, voting basing on activity is a nono.

Untill ppl start putting off their maskes I dont have any hooks to grab in regards of accusing one or another.

Being said that, here I come:

- I'm a vanila townee (once more, curse you Gamemaster!!) and my only notable event is Levin bitting me and spreading the "inactivity" infection for a couple of hours, which was promptly cured after saying "hello Im still here" some pages ago.

*opens fire*

Calaen

Just 1 comment, even with low contribution Im following the whole game. And honestly, voting basing on activity is a nono.

Untill ppl start putting off their maskes I dont have any hooks to grab in regards of accusing one or another.

Being said that, here I come:

- I'm a vanila townee (once more, curse you Gamemaster!!) and my only notable event is Levin bitting me and spreading the "inactivity" infection for a couple of hours, which was promptly cured after saying "hello Im still here" some pages ago.

*opens fire*

Well if you are not going to discuss in any depth how do you expect us to get any information with regards to anything?

Calaen

Most people have already put out a lot of posts and about where they stand on various aspects of our situation.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I'm going to read again, but my gut feeling is that we are dealing with a group of people here that are voting and then retracting to create distance.

Know I would say it is aph3x / uara / cal or cerb / aph3x / fl3a. I am very uneasy and sick in my gut because of some of the banter and vote shifting. The person who gives me most pause is aph3x, do I have proof? No. But I was wrong about my odds for Cal, but I still doubt him too. I don't think a no lynch will serve us now, we need to start burning baddies, so I would vote for either cal or aph3x, whoever gets the votes from others.

Calaen

I'm going to read again, but my gut feeling is that we are dealing with a group of people here that are voting and then retracting to create distance.

Know I would say it is aph3x / uara / cal or cerb / aph3x / fl3a. I am very uneasy and sick in my gut because of some of the banter and vote shifting. The person who gives me most pause is aph3x, do I have proof? No. But I was wrong about my odds for Cal, but I still doubt him too. I don't think a no lynch will serve us now, we need to start burning baddies, so I would vote for either cal or aph3x, whoever gets the votes from others.

Well I can hardly vote for myself in that instance can I :p and I am of course going to try and save my own hiney I'll only vote for APh3x if it becomes necessary i.e. him or me.

I don't have a bad feeling about APhex at all.

I know voting due to inactivity is bad, but if no one ever posted we wouldn't bother doing this in the first place. Popping in every two days to say you are around but don't have enough information from anyone is also a cop out.

But i'd vote out Vasc before Aphex giving the choice.

unvote Ch3t

vote Aph3x

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
I don't have a bad feeling about APhex at all.

really bad wording there - i hope you mean that you have no qualms with voting against aph3x, rather than 'even though i dont think hes a bad guy im voting against him to save my own skin'

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Well if you are not going to discuss in any depth how do you expect us to get any information with regards to anything?

Rly. Discuss about what? About ppl posting more often than others?

None here has claimed their roles (honest or false) thats why I said its hard to start discussing about things "i vote this one for inactivity" "you vote him because you are evil" "and you support him becaseu you are evil too"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom