Werewolf Hallows' Eve Wolf Game Thread

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I was locked in a hole last night, lots of scratching screaming, howling outside. They were trying to get in and kill me.

It seems I made myself a target for every unholy in the village, must have struck a nerve eh?

I used my night choice last night to save my own hiney, selfish maybe, but necessary. I am the law around here.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I think it is high time we had some help from our seer. Too few left now.

Infact with 7 left, that would leave: 3 wolves, pyscho, lone wolf. - 5 !

So only 2 others - sherrif (me) and the seer.

So looks like the village is damned either way.

vote tris I blame him and Cal mainly for Vasc's death, got to start somewhere.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
I reckon that due to there being no deaths that either everyone went for you, or the actual psycho is infact a vigilant but has run out of bullets?

I'd be interested to see what fl34 has to say about the situation, considering you two seemed to be against APhex yesterday.

Calaen

Forgot to add I am very concerned about this virus going around, and I would rather not burn Uara to have him spread it onto someone else.

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
From the discription given id say its a zombie thing, one we should be very wary of.

Id also like to apologise for my actions yesterday and also the day before, I was very pig headed in my voting for Vasc andthe theory about him being a wolf in league with chet and or flea had been blown out of the water, I'm going to re-evaluate mmy thinking and have a quiet word with myself before I post again.

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
and what roles might you kind sirs be claiming? together with what your role allows you to do, tyvm

Calaen

Why don't you tell us everything you know about the two people you had the chance to investigate?

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
because everyone knows what my character can do, since it was in the town lore.
but i would be really interested in finding out what you guys can do!

though, what the hell do we have to lose at this point. heres what my notes are about the people right now:

aph3x, cerb/tris-, calaen - those are the wolfpack with possibly aph3x as the motherwulf (i dont know how their communication works, if the leader sends a scout do they all hear it or does only the leader do). calaen seems to be the lone wolf.

cerb/tris- is the serial killer vigilante whatever guy.

uara is a zombie. both the wolves and i have investigated him.

ch3tan is the sheriff, as per his saying and my night 1 investigation.

i am the data expert.

--
basically, there is no chance that calaen is anything good. he claimed to be a townie, there are no more townies left. the night he was blocked there was only 1 wolfkill. so, i think he must be the loner. but now! take care voting against him! because the wolves want to get him out.

now, mister serial killer, whichever of the two you are. whats your role, what can you do, what is your goal? if its to survive alone, well, you best start helping us take out wolves. because they know you arent one of them.

and uara, is there anything you can tell us about zombies?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
and what roles might you kind sirs be claiming? together with what your role allows you to do, tyvm

Why don't you tell us everything you know about the two people you had the chance to investigate?

Erm..... hello! Is it just me or does something not add up here?

fl3a did not come out as the data expert, yet Cal knows who he is, the fl3a goes on to confirm and name and shame?

Is it only me who thinks they planned a move here and messed it up slightly?

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
oh dont start with the paranoia. i have some cards up my sleeve that prove i am the real data expert. if anyone wants to claim otherwise, have fun.

Calaen

Flea you have done nothing but let us all know what we already know about everyone.

Uara is a zombie no shit we watched him get infected, ch3t has already told us he is the sheriff, everyone else in your list is pure guess work, I'm not buying it.

Calaen

vote Uara

Only thing I am certain of is I don't want to be turned into a zombie.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
so now we are accepting the zombie theory i put forward about ten pages ago. well im going to miss a chance to say I FUCKING TOLD YOU SO! :p

Calaen

I thought I was clear? I know just as much as you about everyone.

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
who are you replying to calaen? or just spewing nonsense

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
oh dont start with the paranoia. i have some cards up my sleeve that prove i am the real data expert. if anyone wants to claim otherwise, have fun.

Why is it paranoia? Cal said you were the data expert before you came out, how did he know this?

I'd urge anyone who is not a wolf pack member to hold of their voting, too easy to tip the balance right now.

Calaen

who are you replying to calaen? or just spewing nonsense

You.

read my other post, ch3t's told us he's the sheriff he could be lying but I doub it, we know uara's a zombie, everything else you claim is fabricated with a double role next to people names.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Much as I know cal is an evil wolf, he is right. Your so called data expert info is hardly revealing.

Calaen

Why is it paranoia? Cal said you were the data expert before you came out, how did he know this?

I'd urge anyone who is not a wolf pack member to hold of their voting, too easy to tip the balance right now.

Or we could all vote who we think is dangerous and hope the zombie or lone wolf jump on board?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Or we could all vote who we think is dangerous and hope the zombie or lone wolf jump on board?

Yeah well you would be all for a quick end to today.

For the pyscho and the remaining goodguys, it makes sense to get as many facts in place as possible before ending this day.

Calaen

Much as I know cal is an evil wolf, he is right. Your so called data expert info is hardly revealing.

The way I see it is this!!!! We got a 5 way fight developing, between wolves, lone wolves, zombies, villagers and psycho.

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH

what the hell am i supposed to do then, make up stuff?
first night i investigated you. came back as sheriff. last night i investigated uara. came back as zombie. thats all the info my investigations have given me.

and calaen, to which of my posts did you reply
I thought I was clear? I know just as much as you about everyone.
was it like a parody of my reply to cerb?

Calaen

Nah I don't want a quick end, I like the business end of this situation!!!

Now people have to actually take part in disucssions and take sides with something they would normally consider a bad thing, just to increase there own chances of survival.

I'm still believe the pyscho was actualyl a vigilante and has no bullets/weapons left. Unless everyone is after ch3t. I doubt that, but I don't think aphex is the data colector, we could be screwed if it was Uara.

Toh is there any chance of inspecting Uara's home? would be insteresting to see if he is actually around!!!

Calaen

first night i investigated you. came back as sheriff. last night i investigated uara. came back as zombie. thats all the info my investigations have given me.

and calaen, to which of my posts did you reply

was it like a parody of my reply to cerb?

Thats the whole point though flea, we all knew ch3t was the sheriff, as we knew uara is a zombie!!!! You aint been able to give the townies any real info on why we should trust your words.

Calaen

Oh so you have extra info as well do you? Sounds like your struggling to keep to the facts!!

Calaen

OMFG I have amnesia all I remember is being thrown into a hole!!!!

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
Oh so you have extra info as well do you? Sounds like your struggling to keep to the facts!!

no, i dont have extra info about anyone else.

but regarding the extra info, i think the people should consider that while we have a regular old sheriff i am not a seer. i am a data expert.
why not just call it a seer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom