Werewolf Hallows' Eve Wolf Game Thread

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
Thats the whole point though flea, we all knew ch3t was the sheriff, as we knew uara is a zombie!!!!

so you sent a scout to investigate ch3tan on the first night and uara on the second?

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
so you sent a scout to investigate ch3tan on the first night and uara on the second?

I have not sent anyone to scout anything!!!!!

Ch3t came out in the hope of getting the lone wolf/psycho onside for a couple of turns, that way during the night phase paranio could kick in and cause havoc against the people that creep in the night.

Based on last night's burning it waould be safe to say Uara has turned into something, something that Levin passed on to Vasc and in turn spread to Uara.

I'm just interested to know why you claimed to have other information up your sleeve, when the reality of the situation was everyone already had that information available.

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
I'm just interested to know why you claimed to have other information up your sleeve, when the reality of the situation was everyone already had that information available.

reading comprehension AYOOOO!

i said information about my occupation. something anyone claiming to be what i am could not have.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
maybe it wasnt something done on purpose Fl3a but the way you presented your facts after claiming to be the data collecter was abit underhanded.

what you should have said was "what i know for definate is this...."

"what i think might be true is this....."

instead you listed it all as if it was gospel and i dont like that.

im tempted to vote for you right now but with things as fragile as they are im not really going to vote unless ive got no doubt

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
what you should have said was "what i know for definate is this...."

"what i think might be true is this....."

instead you listed it all as if it was gospel and i dont like that.

and yet i didnt list it all as gospel. in my list of people i noted who i had investigated.

Calaen

Which just happened to be the two we already had info about :p

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
its the way you presented it that ive got the problem with mate not what you said persay

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
ok guys, where exactly are you going with this picking on me stuff

i am a wolf trying to make it look like im the data expert?
i am the killer guy?
i am a zombie mutant from outer space with wagon wheels instead of eyelashes?

Calaen

I'm going down the pub, I was simply highlighting comments from yourself that appeared to contradict each other.

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
if you want to bring up my contradictions, please list them in an orderly fashion with the contradictory parts highlighted. what is being done (putting a spin on everything i say) is getting us nowhere.

Calaen

Tbh, I am waiting for Uara to show his face, if he don't show and I don't know where he is or how to find the guy he's gotta be dangerous!!!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
if you want to bring up my contradictions, please list them in an orderly fashion with the contradictory parts highlighted. what is being done (putting a spin on everything i say) is getting us nowhere.

And you honestly think that will happen from this evasive, manipulative bunch of bad guys?

As I see it, we can not afford to burn the lone wolf or pysho, we need to level the playing field and hit the wolf pack.

Fl3a please expand on the role of the "mother wolf" special abilities?

Cal, you claim to know a lot about the pyshco, however it could not be you, so how do you know this stuff? Remember there was a pyscho death on night one when I had you in a hole.

Calaen

And you honestly think that will happen from this evasive, manipulative bunch of bad guys?

As I see it, we can not afford to burn the lone wolf or pysho, we need to level the playing field and hit the wolf pack.

Fl3a please expand on the role of the "mother wolf" special abilities?

Cal, you claim to know a lot about the pyshco, however it could not be you, so how do you know this stuff? Remember there was a pyscho death on night one when I had you in a hole.

Well, I am still unsure as to it being a psycho or a vigilante, there was no kill last night, which means he either went for you or he is out of killing chances or it was actually Uara and for some reason his role has changed from potentially killing wolves to everyone being fair game.

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
Ok just back from my toiling and dealing with fucking annoying customers who kept pestering me in my field!

First off, Fl3a you are wrong, I am not the mother wolf, I'm not the slightest bit furry either, so no wolf here, your finger pointings a few pages ago did smack of a plan coming together, you've outed yourself, told us nothing (which if true then you have the worst luck ever!) and then went on a rant to say what we all are. Getting a fair bit wrong. Don't vote, dont give the wolves an easy night people, we need to get as much from today as possible, this for me is make or break day.

Oh and it seems the virus passes on to the next person on death, I wouldnt be suprised if the person killed gets to choose who he passes it onto. So killing Uara will pass our zombie virus onto the next person. Vasc didnt seem to take a nightly action on night 1 when he was effected so hopefully theres no special night powers on that one. We dont know what Uara was before he was turned tho.

Fl3a if you are telling the truth on this one, what else was in the message about Uara and his zombieness, if he was turned on the night there maybe a clue as to what he was before.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
erm aph3x, if our count is right and fl3a is what he says he is.... which seems likely. You are an evil furry. So what you have jsut said makes little sense.

Cal, get over it, every evil in the village went after me last night. I heard them trying to get into my hiding place.

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
Where is this count, I've looked back over todays minutes and cant see anything.

Im not a wolf as mentioned in my previous post, I have no proof to back this up so it depends how you feel about trusting me.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Blissful ignorance ignoring my post eh?

Let's recap: 7 left, 2 villagers confirmed - date expert and sherrif. 3 wolves - that leaves two. one pyscho, that leaves one - now either a zombie, or the lone wolf who is not part of the pack. There is apossibility there for one last villager if Uara was another role before being converted.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
i seem to recall sometime ago that i was trying to investigate further this virus or zombie like afflication. i remember trying to probe the doctors files, see if we could find anythign more. i also remember flea tried to silence me by going as far as wanting to lynch me. apparently investigating the virus was not in his best interest for what ever reason.

now he comes out with what could easily be fabricated data.

looks a little dodgy to me. the virus is obviouslly a very real threat to everyone, what benefit was there for you to silence investigations in to it?

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
Either I'm being a retard or Im just not getting where we got these facts. There are 9 people listed in your post, 7 alive but didnt we start with 11? Nurse and the Deputy Mayor died on day one, Vasc on day two so thats 3 down leaving 8.

3 Wolves? How do we know 3.

1 Sherrif - Ch3tan

1 Data Dude - Fl3a

1 Zombie (could have had a seperate role)

1 Psycho

1 Lord knows what

Im not twisting anything here, just trying to understand what and where we're at. My baiting of you and voting for Vasc were because I was certain you two were acting together, that was shown to be so far off the mark I'm trying to get a clear picture of where we're at.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Either I'm being a retard or Im just not getting where we got these facts. There are 9 people listed in your post, 7 alive but didnt we start with 11? Nurse and the Deputy Mayor died on day one, Vasc on day two so thats 3 down leaving 8.

3 Wolves? How do we know 3.

1 Sherrif - Ch3tan

1 Data Dude - Fl3a

1 Zombie (could have had a seperate role)

1 Psycho

1 Lord knows what

Im not twisting anything here, just trying to understand what and where we're at. My baiting of you and voting for Vasc were because I was certain you two were acting together, that was shown to be so far off the mark I'm trying to get a clear picture of where we're at.

Wow you are a retard, try reading the info again. There are 7 of us left. No baddies have died. I listed the possible remaining roles. Shall I do it again?

7 left, of which: 2 are villager roles - sherrif and data expert
leaves 5; of which: 3 possible wolves in a pack
leaves 2; of which 1 is a pyscho
leaving 1; now either a lone wolf if he is not part of the pack, or the zombie. Or maybe one last villagerm assuming the zombie was previously a wolf or pyscho.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
because everyone knows what my character can do, since it was in the town lore.
but i would be really interested in finding out what you guys can do!

though, what the hell do we have to lose at this point. heres what my notes are about the people right now:

aph3x, cerb/tris-, calaen - those are the wolfpack with possibly aph3x as the motherwulf (i dont know how their communication works, if the leader sends a scout do they all hear it or does only the leader do). calaen seems to be the lone wolf.

cerb/tris- is the serial killer vigilante whatever guy.

uara is a zombie. both the wolves and i have investigated him.

ch3tan is the sheriff, as per his saying and my night 1 investigation.

i am the data expert.

--
basically, there is no chance that calaen is anything good. he claimed to be a townie, there are no more townies left. the night he was blocked there was only 1 wolfkill. so, i think he must be the loner. but now! take care voting against him! because the wolves want to get him out.

now, mister serial killer, whichever of the two you are. whats your role, what can you do, what is your goal? if its to survive alone, well, you best start helping us take out wolves. because they know you arent one of them.

and uara, is there anything you can tell us about zombies?

To expand, Uara is a zombie - I am assuming you investigated him last night? If you note, the zombies seem to be infecting the last person to vote for them to be lynched. Whether they have night powers is unknown, but maybe that is a way of keeping the infection alive?

Based on the info above the safe bet would be Tris/ cerb or aph3x. But a lot of your info is assumption, what are the actual hard facts you have?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Uara: can you talk please? Or does your zombification prevent that? Is that the reason for Vasc's silence? If you can only say a little then please say: Your role before you were zombified if you can, anyone whose roles you know, and what your aim is.

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
Wow you are a retard, try reading the info again. There are 7 of us left. No baddies have died. I listed the possible remaining roles. Shall I do it again?

7 left, of which: 2 are villager roles - sherrif and data expert
leaves 5; of which: 3 possible wolves in a pack
leaves 2; of which 1 is a pyscho
leaving 1; now either a lone wolf if he is not part of the pack, or the zombie. Or maybe one last villagerm assuming the zombie was previously a wolf or pyscho.

Thanks for clearing that up, no need for the insult though, I'm more than capable of insulting myself.

About Uara's quietness maybe the zombification does indeed prevent him from speaking up, I know he said little in the first day but he was tainted fairly early in procedings.

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
Based on the info above the safe bet would be Tris/ cerb or aph3x. But a lot of your info is assumption, what are the actual hard facts you have?

actual hard facts i have:

ch3tan - sheriff
uara - zombie
fl3a - data expert

that is all the facts. no, i dont know anything about pre-infection uara.

the rest - theories. but, with all the (evil) people jumping on my back saying 'we all knew what you said already' id say my theories are pretty close to the truth, no?

tris- what do you base your 'the virus is a serious threat to everyone' theory on? from what we have seen the virus doesnt really do anything other than transmit (and maybe silence!)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
actual hard facts i have:

ch3tan - sheriff
uara - zombie
fl3a - data expert

that is all the facts. no, i dont know anything about pre-infection uara.

the rest - theories. but, with all the (evil) people jumping on my back saying 'we all knew what you said already' id say my theories are pretty close to the truth, no?

tris- what do you base your 'the virus is a serious threat to everyone' theory on? from what we have seen the virus doesnt really do anything other than transmit (and maybe silence!)

I'm sorry fl3a, but every single thing you can confirm as a "fact" was already known, everyone jumping on your back is nothing but everyone stating the obvious.

Also until Uara confirms that he is a zombie we will not know much, I suppose the only thing going for you not being an evil is that no one has countered your data expert claim.

Uara

Part of the furniture
Sorry only just got in! Well I can confirm that I am a zombie. Give me some time to read through the notes

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
Also until Uara confirms that he is a zombie we will not know much, I suppose the only thing going for you not being an evil is that no one has countered your data expert claim.

and i am really sad that my picks on who to investigate turned out as such. if only you hadnt posted before me this morning...

oh by the way, the total amount of wolves must be 3 - mother, regular, lone. simply because if there were 4 wolves i think you would have been voted out by now. 4 votes required for majority and you being the only one standing in the way of night kills after all.

Uara

Part of the furniture
Oki so with me with this horrific zombie disease,
ch3t as our dear town sheriff
Fl3a "potentially" as our Data-Expert

leaving the 4 of you as something else:I'm guessing the lone wolf must be part of the wolf-pack, the numbers just dont add up otherwise.
Thus 3 of you being wolfys (of which one lone wolf)
final person being the psycho.

Now this may sound a bit like saving my own skin but I'm sure us zombies and people can live together in harmony at least for the moment. Killing me although its a confirmed kill for the good guys doesn't do you any good with the numbers game.

Unfortunately i don't know who of those 4 is what,wolf/lone wolf/psycho! i'm in the same situation as you guys are!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom