Werewolf Hallows' Eve Wolf Game Thread

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Let me expand on the above. If the wolves are operating as a pack, and a voting block, they must know each other. According to town lore only the motherwolf makes the night choice. So unlike a traditional pack, they do not all send in a night choice.

Now if wolf numbers dwindle, then this could be very useful. If for example the pack came down to..... two wolves, the mother and the lone wolf. Lone wolf would know the other wolf was the mother wolf, mother wolf would not know lone wolf was... lone. Could be a kill or be killed situation there.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
So unlike a traditional pack, they do not all send in a night choice.

Traditional pack chooses one kill together also, then someone informs the kill. IT's not a "based on votes" night kill. They talk, they choose, they inform the GM.

But more importantly;

Enough metagaming already. I think i made the RP rules clear.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I'm not trying to meta game, I really am just trying to get my head around the lone wolf and mother wolf scenario. It's nearly impossible to do that in character. I can see no way that I can discuss things now without a little ooc or roles discussion.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Ch3t you can only trust two people, yourself and Uara.

Everyone else is a potential bad guy, with the exception of a data collector, but there is hardly anything conclusive about the information that we aer expected to believe.

What I want to know is how the supposed data collector knew the wolves scouted Uara on night two? Care to explain flea?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I'm out of this game, Toht's attitude is really shit, and I can't really be arsed. Good game to the rest of you.

Calaen

Just vote Aphex before you go and you won't regret it!!!! :p

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
What I want to know is how the supposed data collector knew the wolves scouted Uara on night two? Care to explain flea?

i thought i said it already - noone had been passing around zombie as a role until this morning, when i found it out about uara and aph3x also seemed to have arrived at the same conclusion somehow.

so, to me it seemed that the wolves had sent a scout to find out who uara is just as i had investigated him.

but, i guess it doesnt really matter anymore -
ch3tan will you do me the honor and join me in
vote: calaen

Calaen

You'd be better off follownig ch3t tbh!!! chances of vicotry are higher!

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
Cal what the hell, I'm at work will write a full post when back, don't no one vote for me before then and ignore what ever cal says

Calaen

I can tell you who the psycho is if you want?

Calaen

Aphex is the psycho. That's as much as I am willing to share at the moment.

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
how about saying how you came to the conclusion?

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
he is a data expert obviously just like everyone else appears to be.

Calaen

FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Listen why don't we stick with what we know, APhex is a psycho and Uara is a zombie.

I vote we kill one of those!!!

Uara

Part of the furniture
But killing me serves the town no purpose. I know I'm evil and all but still a village win is still for the best. More brains for me at a later date. They need to kill a wolfy not a psycho to get the numbers down! Its just getting the people on board for the vote against one of them.
If you look at the numbers 6/7 (ch3t out=6)
a wolf kill will bring their numbers down to 2 (5 left alive)
1 night action kill potentially or 2 depending on the psycho (3/4 alive)
4 alive will mean 2-2 stalemate unless the lone wolf is still alive
3 alive (2 wolves die) 2-1...chance of victory

think those numbers are right!

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
Psycho, pah! I wouldnt call myself that, such an ugly word. Im a guy who's been given a second chance to rid the crap from my town and the only way I know how to do it is to take heads.

If my town is to be free I belive we need to work together, we need to rid this place of wolves, only then can I rest peacefully.

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
Oh and Caelen seems to want to rush a vote through for anyone but a wolf, so for me I'd say he's top of my list. Im not voting yet as one false move here could really screw everything up so I will bide my time untill we've came to some sort of a decision on who we all (none lycans) agree on who we think two wolves are, we vote one and I take the others head.

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
ok so if we know all the roles now its easy. lynch calaen, kill cerb, lynch tris, lynch uara.

Uara

Part of the furniture
Right I think Fl3a's route of action is best. Lets hope nothing untoward happens during the night.
Vote Calaen

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
except what i said will not happen because we have no sheriff to save us at night, and everyone could as well be lying. but lets go guys, vote calaen!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
last action to break the deadlock
unvote tris
vote Cal

I sent my last nightchoice to toht, before commiting suicide because of the horrors I heard last night in the hole. I will be blocking/ protecting Uara tonight.

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
wait wtf why kill me?

Unless you've had a name change we're not.

Ch3tan the last thing you could have done tohelp us would have been to hide your vote. Cheers for the game tho mate, shame to see you go out like this, your head would have made a fine trophy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom